once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here is why I think bigben is a fuckin idoL.

Lol at all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    ERICHWV Would never snitch anyone out! Unless they had human heads in jars or some evil shit like that. Then i'm singin like Don Rodriguez LOL
    By the way me and crass have argued about snitchin b4.
    CRASS=complete snitch supporter!
    ERICHWV=Major snitch hater! (FUCK SNITCHES)
    Yeah, I'm a snitch supporter because I don't think women should get killed/their houses burned down/branded. You are hung up on limp gangster cliches that make no sense in a rational world.

Haha, I just noticed the tread title

Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    Yeah, I'm a snitch supporter because I don't think women should get killed/their houses burned down/branded. You are hung up on limp gangster cliches that make no sense in a rational world.
    Look homie, you accused me of snitchin! You have in the past argued that it is ok to snitch, so don't try 2 act like you havent. I certainly NEVER said I think women should be killed for snitchin! Go ahead, try and find a post where I say it's ok to hurt a woman. You wont find 1. Just because I say she shouldnt have snitched. (snitching gets people killed, and their faces branded in extremely rare cases) doesnt mean I think she should have been killed u moron! Dumbass! Snitchin hurts a whole lot more than it helps and these women are a perfect example that snitchin is something u dont wanna do!

These women I refer 2 in the truth above, were assaulted, and 1 killed.
    This never would have happened, if they didn't snitch. (FACT)
    Again I don't agree with physically assaulting women or burning their houses down.But people know the consequences of snitchin.

haha ben you sneaky fucker...

Banned

diggy is a bitch and bigben just gave him a serve like he works at mcdonalds or somethin

haha, nice change to the thread title ben
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Lmao!!!!

L~>1<~NKS

This thread is auto classic, g.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

I smell a snitch in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    Look homie, you accused me of snitchin! You have in the past argued that it is ok to snitch, so don't try 2 act like you havent. I certainly NEVER said I think women should be killed for snitchin! Go ahead, try and find a post where I say it's ok to hurt a woman. You wont find 1. Just because I say she shouldnt have snitched. (snitching gets people killed, and their faces branded in extremely rare cases) doesnt mean I think she should have been killed u moron! Dumbass! Snitchin hurts a whole lot more than it helps and these women are a perfect example that snitchin is something u dont wanna do!

These women I refer 2 in the truth above, were assaulted, and 1 killed.
    This never would have happened, if they didn't snitch. (FACT)
    Again I don't agree with physically assaulting women or burning their houses down.But people know the consequences of snitchin.
    Snitchin hurts a lot more people then it helps?

The stupid motherfuckers selling drugs, murdering people are hurting more people then the snitch did. Get one of your "homeboys" to apply the lube and remove your head from your ass, these stupid fucks that get snitched on are doing illegal shit... If they aren't man enough to cope with the penalties, then maybe they shouldn't be fucking doing it.

Can't blame someone else for getting caught for shit. If you don't wanna get caught - Don't fucking do it.

No artificial sleazy

why is diggy using bens sig?

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    Snitchin hurts a lot more people then it helps?

The stupid motherfuckers selling drugs, murdering people are hurting more people then the snitch did. Get one of your "homeboys" to apply the lube and remove your head from your ass, these stupid fucks that get snitched on are doing illegal shit... If they aren't man enough to cope with the penalties, then maybe they shouldn't be fucking doing it.

Can't blame someone else for getting caught for shit. If you don't wanna get caught - Don't fucking do it.
    word

lol at the thread title.

Snitching never has, and never will even slow down drugs! U know i'm right about that! Look what happens when people snitch. They get killed. Now how does that not hurt more than it helps? U aint serious are you? Just because you don't agree with drug dealing doesnt mean you need to be blind to the fact that snitching gets people killed. Snitchin is much more dangerous 2 you than having drug dealers next door. Agree?

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    why is diggy using bens sig?
    ahaha he aint - i thort the same thing, he cut and pasted it all.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    I smell a snitch in this forum
    and I smell some pussies too...ain't it a nice world?