Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iniquity .

Default iniquity .

.. Is the one ..

.. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    you wanna go a round or two?
    .. if i win you make that eccentrica sig iiight? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    sure.

.. Set it up my dude ..

equity aint involved with iniquity so no funds how you going to be the one...
    you boys is dummies crash test hunnies get smashed nd do it again..
    ill have your head run outta ink in that pen, my rhymes show you the truth like a solitairy dungeon..
    girls booty so phat make you cry so you calling her onion, no bandages could save you not even a turbin, ill leave em open like a 7/11 buisness hours operation, or when im inbetween the sheets with mommy while she crying and moaning, my shit blow up more then rocketfuel, iniquity the type to carry on a duel and think getting soaked means bring his birthday gift water pistol.......
    working cause of cause??

Quote Originally Posted by suav3 View Post
    equity aint involved with iniquity so no funds how you going to be the one...
    you boys is dummies crash test hunnies get smashed nd do it again..
    ill have your head run outta ink in that pen, my rhymes show you the truth like a solitairy dungeon..
    girls booty so phat make you cry so you calling her onion, no bandages could save you not even a turbin, ill leave em open like a 7/11 buisness hours operation, or when im inbetween the sheets with mommy while she crying and moaning, my shit blow up more then rocketfuel, iniquity the type to carry on a duel and think getting soaked means bring his birthday gift water pistol.......

.. iniquity the type that'll tear you apart, to feed on your lungs because you have no heart / have you feel the pain of a million sharks, chewing away at you vomiting your body parts / because you ain't shit, so why even bother? / have your girl give me head like i was her father ...

.. should i even go on .. ? .. ( iniquity @ 34% ) ..
    Last edited by iniquity; 08-30-2007 at 09:44 AM.

.. Next? ..

Inflated egos is shattered dreams for this dope pheen
    Removed two ribs and his spleen to suck his own cock
    To talk himself into giving up money for crack rock
    I travel universes in a verse
    Your shit's as dead as a ride in a hearse
    A mummy's curse would leave you alone, figure there's no point in tryin to kill stone
    You take actin lesson from Sylvester Stallone, role-playin as Apollo tryin to get boned
    I feel like Michael Jordan in a zone, this little faggot wouldn't be in a highlight reel if he left his ass at home
    Left it be shown^ that you only blastin on shit when your boyfriend's offering to lick your clit
    I'm a veteran sonny, my bullets don't miss
    Last edited by Visionz; 08-31-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    Inflated egos is shattered dreams for this dope pheen
    Removed two ribs and his spleen to suck his own cock
    To talk himself into giving up money for crack rock
    I travel universes in a verse
    Your shit's as dead as a ride in a hearse
    A mummy's curse would leave you alone, figure there's no point in tryin to kill stone
    You take actin lesson from Sylvester Stallone, role-playin as Apollo tryin to get boned
    I feel like Michael Jordan in a zone, this little faggot wouldn't be in a highlight reel if he left his ass at home
    Left it be shown^ that you only blastin on shit when your boyfriend's offering to like your clit
    I'm a veteran sonny, my bullets don't miss

.. visions unseen a challenge at least / for i'ma rip him apart, to save the biggest piece for autumn feast / 28 & you're this weak?, ya have me killin' a vet, like runnin' ova the dude holdin' the sign by the street / get the fuck out of here dictionary rappers = 2003, welcome to the future, i'm like the bitch in t3 injecting you with helium 3 / you're old dude, gimme your girls # i bet she wants some new young dick in her / while she watches her husband gettin' caught on "to catch a predator" . ..

NEXT?
    Last edited by iniquity; 08-31-2007 at 07:17 AM.

.. I'm too good at this ..

Default Lol

LOL your almost there.... suav3% so you better recognize who the real vet is... cause i mange you rabid animals like barbaric cannibals, you boys bitches swing you around by your split ends, aint talkin about chequeing, talking about no LORD OF YOURS is looking into their savings... so stop bickering and whining like murdered babies
    working cause of cause??

looks like its me and you on the for the cause homie.... YOU ASSHOLEEE LOL
    working cause of cause??

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    .. visions unseen a challenge at least / for i'ma rip him apart, to save the biggest piece for autumn feast / 28 & you're this weak?, ya have me killin' a vet, like runnin' ova the dude holdin' the sign by the street / get the fuck out of here dictionary rappers = 2003, welcome to the future, i'm like the bitch in t3 injecting you with helium 3 / you're old dude, gimme your girls # i bet she wants some new young dick in her / while she watches her husband gettin' caught on "to catch a predator" . ..

NEXT?

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    .. I'm too good at this ..
    actually your shit is lame, that ego don't really suit you, its above your own talent levels,
    but you rhymed three with three with three, very skillful,

Support the Real. Click HERE