once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark Knight Teaser Trailer Online!!

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    ^^ u talkin about cilian murphy ? if so, i agree
    If that's the dood who shot the parents - then yeah.

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    If that's the dood who shot the parents - then yeah.
    I think that was the dude that played the Scarecrow

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

new Joker picture
    Last edited by Exodus; 07-29-2007 at 07:01 AM.

alright one question.. are they gonna go an redo every movie?? it seems to me they just erasin the original batman and makin it more updated??

updated and alot better in general. I like the dark and gritty feel.

Sucks but I belive that is true. Basically when it comes to Nolans Batman disregard all the Burton ones. Joker did not kill Waynes parents [yeah yeah Nolan "fixed" that but whatever get off it nerds I like continuity better], He wont become Joker through a chemical accident anymore. But I have conflicting reports that Erick Roberts is the mobb boss Sal Maroni I believe, the man who leads to 2Face's creation by throwin acid at him, but Im also hearing Joker would be the one to do this. So as I said, in the later films it might not be Sal who creates 2Face like in the video of Batman Forever...but the Joker

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Sucks but I belive that is true. Basically when it comes to Nolans Batman disregard all the Burton ones. Joker did not kill Waynes parents [yeah yeah Nolan "fixed" that but whatever get off it nerds I like continuity better], He wont become Joker through a chemical accident anymore. But I have conflicting reports that Erick Roberts is the mobb boss Sal Maroni I believe, the man who leads to 2Face's creation by throwin acid at him, but Im also hearing Joker would be the one to do this. So as I said, in the later films it might not be Sal who creates 2Face like in the video of Batman Forever...but the Joker
    u need to get off of tim burton's nutsack and move on. face it this is a reboot of the franchise . if u gotta problem with that concept go by the tim burton dvds instead ,happy?? k good. now move on!

I'm not sure if this has been brout up on the forum yet, but I came across an alleged leaked pic of the Joker, apparenly from coming-soon or ign or something

What do you think? That lass resemble Maggie Gyllenhaal, and it looks fairly cool.

Chicks dig giant robots

Quote Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been brout up on the forum yet, but I came across an alleged leaked pic of the Joker, apparenly from coming-soon or ign or something

What do you think? That lass resemble Maggie Gyllenhaal, and it looks fairly cool.
    I've seen this, it's not leaked, it's official.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Really? Well I'm glad that got cleared up so fast. Thanks man

Chicks dig giant robots

u need to get off of tim burton's nutsack and move on. face it this is a reboot of the franchise . if u gotta problem with that concept go by the tim burton dvds instead ,happy?? k good. now move on!

Im not on Burtons nuts, even if he butchered the Batman series from the very beginning with 4 films deep I STILL GIVE A SHIT about continuity, like I said before since you didnt read "disregard Burtons films" NO SHIT ITS A REBOOT. I already understand this is Nolans Batman, all I cared about was continuing what the previous Batmans had already established. I could give 2 shits about the directors, either one

Quote Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

new Joker picture
    it has been brought up.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post

Im not on Burtons nuts, even if he butchered the Batman series from the very beginning with 4 films deep I STILL GIVE A SHIT about continuity, like I said before since you didnt read "disregard Burtons films" NO SHIT ITS A REBOOT. I already understand this is Nolans Batman, all I cared about was continuing what the previous Batmans had already established. I could give 2 shits about the directors, either one
    ' 4 u to even comment on this makes no sense . its a reboooooot period. its not ment to continueeeeeeeeee. . its to retell the batman story the way is should haver been told. no u want continuation go watch superman returns. some fans like urslef can never be happy with shit always bitching about something. thanks to Noylan once again theres interest in Batman again. he revived a once dean franchise. batman begins bacame the second best batman film at the box office.wait till the drak knight comes next ur ur gonna jump right on the band wagon and take back all u said about the reboot nonsense.

actually hes right....others are bitching about this newe series...just take it as is....they arent butchering it...just dont watch it...like Hulk.

thats maggie alright, i read a while ago on rottentomatoes that shes going to be in it. But why does batman always have to have a bitch in the movies?