once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diplomats

Default Re: Diplomats

Dipset's wack

^i donīt think so. they got a different style.
    a true hiphop fan is open minded for different styles and new stuff.

noone of the wu tang members think they are wack. as far i know, they treat each other like fam in real life and like each others productions. So who are YOU to judge? you canīt even say wu tang is best when you think like that, cause then you think different than your idols what makes you a fan of something that isnīt real. get me? or you just canīt stand the beats, then you simply not at the pulse of time. wuīs time was and maybe it will be again. but currently itīs dipsetīs time and g-unit kinda fighting with em for the crown.

like it was jay zīs time and noone like that will come up cause the god god got the door shut. and i donīt expose too much when i say that there will be no more after dipset and g- unit. hip hop is at its end. in five years-- every person in the industrie countries will have internet and every second will steal music through the internet and every third person knows how to hack a copyright and every fourth donīt even interested in music anymore cause pc and tv got em.

the gods got to collaborate withe the fans to avoid that. whatīs stronger? The love for hiphop or the ignorance coming with money,,,

Quote Originally Posted by brahma
    oh.. ok.. my english is very hard to get. ehm i repeat it :

"The plans must be spreaded one on one! Itīs too fuckin hard and taks too long to get these through the internet. People have to meet and talk. 1 on 1. to get this shit going. I can explain enough through the internet, via yahoo or aol messanger to get them started. i wanna know when he (one of them) ready to do this chat, or comes to my home to talk. " thatīs the message! Got that?
    basicially itīs a four weeks waste of time cause you didnīt asked me back, just cause you didnīt understood. hm. who is to blame? noone. so... send me a pm when you got that date for talking.
    im not cilvaringz

dipset is rapping about bullshit, but they do it in a hot way over hot beats...

Quote Originally Posted by woozer
    im not cilvaringz
    ok. i see. you is a liar- thanks for that info. peace