once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 27 of 109 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1632

Thread: "show These Crabs How To Rhyme Thread"

  1. #391
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    thanks Sheepish for the compliment a few pages back, I wish I was as good as you guys...
    bring back begongo!!

  2. #392
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,950
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Your getting better and better in my opinion wera...
    Especially the collabo with Bronze Feet

  3. #393
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Your getting better and better in my opinion wera...
    Especially the collabo with Bronze Feet
    Word up, dont sell yourself short homie, your verse definitely made me step up

    Peace, get at me for another collab soon

  4. #394
    Fuck The Law. H.Notik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,469
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    To put it lightly;
    In my right hand, skyscrapers and mountains collide
    In my left nestle the people in search of a place to hide
    When it all started…my anger boiled pots twice over
    Filling my lungs with hostile breath, kidneys distraught; life’s over…
    But there it was…A guiding light flying high at night
    With a shine so bright, the stars inspired to be alike this vibrant sprite
    An angel of beauty, her displays amazed an confused me
    Impeccable designs of glamour encased her body, soothing
    Music moved me out of the darkness surrounding my soul
    I’ve drowned in this role of playing perfect so now I control
    All the love I give to naysayer’s who claim danger is coming
    And when it hits…I’ll turn my back as they remain smothered
    Posion’ll cover the toys’n joys of children once unknown
    So please, quickly…run home cuz I can’t stand the cries anymore
    The violence and gore is overpowering, so WHO cares if I try anymore…
    Good intentions are fine and dandy until you take me for granted
    Abuse amounted to friendships ending with no ways to manage
    The evil existence I’ve become…A genius, eclipsed in lies’n rum
    Once generous to many but now my time confides in guns…
    Resting on my head, should I bite the bullet or fight to pull it
    This is good gone bad, I really wish I lived life like I should of

    Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.


  5. #395

    Default Rock on!

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Notik View Post
    To put it lightly;
    In my right hand, skyscrapers and mountains collide
    In my left nestle the people in search of a place to hide
    When it all started…my anger boiled pots twice over
    Filling my lungs with hostile breath, kidneys distraught; life’s over…
    But there it was…A guiding light flying high at night
    With a shine so bright, the stars inspired to be alike this vibrant sprite
    An angel of beauty, her displays amazed an confused me
    Impeccable designs of glamour encased her body, soothing
    Music moved me out of the darkness surrounding my soul
    I’ve drowned in this role of playing perfect so now I control
    All the love I give to naysayer’s who claim danger is coming
    And when it hits…I’ll turn my back as they remain smothered
    Posion’ll cover the toys’n joys of children once unknown
    So please, quickly…run home cuz I can’t stand the cries anymore
    The violence and gore is overpowering, so WHO cares if I try anymore…
    Good intentions are fine and dandy until you take me for granted
    Abuse amounted to friendships ending with no ways to manage
    The evil existence I’ve become…A genius, eclipsed in lies’n rum
    Once generous to many but now my time confides in guns…
    Resting on my head, should I bite the bullet or fight to pull it
    This is good gone bad, I really wish I lived life like I should of
    AND to THAT Dude no names mentioned for lames
    This is for you Faggot, btw nasty flow H.NOTIC

    I'm that Boston raised, Raider of the lost Ark, holding a guage
    Audiences hold the applauses, servants bow and give praise
    a emcee the streets raised, runnin' down hills steep, ducking strays
    Fuck a phrase, or who's brave, heart ripped from the chests caves
    Go a head step, and get John Blazed to the fucking grave
    J.T.S. aka Danguard Ace, disasterous master that broke out the cage
    Faster throwing blades, were living in dedrimental days
    Policies ass-fucking, it's the American Devil way
    fuck you slaves and your cotton picking chains
    and corny ass names, get that ass reamed with a walking cane
    Faggot ass emcee's blowing but never cocking them thangs
    It's ashame the fame has them flaming who them fake fucks blaming
    I'm that wild lion taming, rebel beating down the cocaine men
    mc's sound basic due to no training, like the wind i came in
    Slang slanging, ebonic professor the phrophets are praising
    say a-men after i'm aiming at you gay men
    Family shaming, grain opposing, living trojans
    Cd analizers your whole steez stolen
    your not a sniper u just dropped what u were holding
    Your bitch-ass like to hold men, and get your anal opened
    and this goes out to you even though your name isn't spoken
    Trying to front at my show, i thought you was joking
    if your dick-riding Dj didn't intervene blades exposed for poking
    you got tim stomped for being caught in a bathroom stall crack smoking

    No Hold that You fucking Basehead Zombie, I don't need an Army
    Two Cannons arm me, you too pussy to fight
    Sound more retarted than G. Bush on the mic
    What fucking man got the balls
    to stand up after he got knocked out by a dike
    your like that dude M.Tyson slapped up in Black and white
    niggaz around my way don't believe your hype
    you ain't living the crook life
    What you know about having to hold the block down every night
    Raising seeds off a hustling without selling crack, or weed??
    I see your greed but you and that promoter better have my fucking cash
    Hope your reading this warning cause it's my last


    So Fuck You You UptiGht PuSSy ass Fuck!
    PM'ing Me on Some Ol' BullShit!
    I Got your address Killer! I Got your Gov Name Bitch!
    I know who the fuck you are and where you live Bitch!
    You wanna bring this beef to Wu Corp!
    Watch when i see you on your block hoe See what the fuck my Goons Do to your leather weight ass HOE!!
    Last edited by Mantra; 09-08-2008 at 02:26 PM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  6. #396
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    ^^ Oh shit JTS is handlin his beef

    Kids done, step to the wrong champ

    Peace JTS

  7. #397
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,409
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Oh Shit son JTS sonned this cat nice verse JTS but to that chump he's got the messiles and the mumps and he still ain't sick

  8. #398

    Default

    It actually wasn't nothing but a misunderstanding.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  9. #399

    Default

    Feel the fusion causing confusion, from concept shooting
    On the run ruling, drop the ruegar losing
    present what's moving, a proven prominent promise
    Soundproof sound bombers dying with honorary honors
    Groping corners, the most wanted want us
    Shine sun us, tropical phrophet that's philisophical
    Diamond cut you, rigged rocks, and gold
    Pipes explode, gun stole fore he re-load
    Forehead hit, blood leaking die slow
    quit coughing, here's some robitussun to swallow
    mild mannered maul pro, flawless record t.k.o.'s
    the hustle successs key i hold, when i go eyes closed
    Clouds opened, golden bridges exquiste, the sky's broken
    Muffle that hustle talk, fore your ocean soaken
    Boa constrictor rap grip, after a dutchess is smoken
    White owl noctural night predator prey on competitors
    Bat radar exposes your highly tainted data
    You jumping in your pimped out ride
    but you forgot i'm a tire deflator
    Last edited by Mantra; 09-09-2008 at 12:25 PM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  10. #400
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,409
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    It actually wasn't nothing but a misunderstanding.
    not to feed the fire but that was a pretty substanial miss understanding but great verse man

  11. #401

    Default

    Conspiracy player slayer, politrix properganda matrix
    body twisted from the earth's pollution
    solution absorb artitecture and shapeshift
    while babies are dying, emcee's monoplolizing off fakeness
    You don't make hits, theyr'e misses
    Men over 30 bore me with juvenille childish disses
    you were a never a drug dealer
    You stacked chips washing dishes
    Queens won't touch you for eating dirty lady fishes
    Run your chain buisness, my gift is grittiness
    Nonchalant dealing with all this nonsense
    Pre-mature content, and bitten contexts
    Riddle your concious come test
    You'll rest delirious sleeping wearing a vest
    my days are no-homo, the games wackness it's a mess
    While you waiting on chef's i'm serving delicious dishes
    And at the record release party
    Sign out front no gangsters, and bitches
    Murdering rappers is big buisness
    i bet their own fam ordered the hits
    So if i ever get hit i'm blaming my cousin kid
    Vegetarian only concerned with breaking ribs
    Every step i take is followed by an unidentified snitch
    So i guess death is a nigga if life's a bitch
    my laundry's clean nothing shiny here no Sean John jeans
    Slap a backbacker, southern trapper, or crunk rapper
    Fine dimes forgetting to wipe semen of their chins sucking off master
    Girls like Jean Grae blow kisses cause flows vicious
    While young Bergs's, Santana's, and 50's get robbed religous
    Last edited by Mantra; 09-09-2008 at 03:35 PM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  12. #402
    DSR $inista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Killa Hill....10304
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    Conspiracy player slayer, politrix properganda matrix
    body twisted from the earth's pollution
    solution absorb artitecture and shapeshift
    while babies are dying, emcee's monoplolizing off fakeness
    You don't make hits, theyr'e misses
    Men over 30 bore me with juvenille childish disses
    you were a never a drug dealer
    You stacked chips washing dishes
    Queens won't touch you for eating dirty lady fishes
    Run your chain buisness, my gift is grittiness
    Nonchalant dealing with all this nonsense
    Pre-mature content, and bitten contexts
    Riddle your concious come test
    You'll rest delirious sleeping wearing a vest
    my days are no-homo, the games wackness it's a mess
    While you waiting on chef's i'm serving delicious dishes
    And at the record release party
    Sign out front no gangsters, and bitches
    Murdering rappers is big buisness
    i bet their own fam ordered the hits
    So if i ever get hit i'm blaming my cousin kid
    Vegetarian only concerned with breaking ribs
    Every step i take is followed by an unidentified snitch
    So i guess death is a nigga if life's a bitch
    my laundry's clean nothing shiny here no Sean John jeans
    Slap a backbacker, southern trapper, or crunk rapper
    Fine dimes forgetting to wipe semen of their chins sucking off master
    Girls like Jean Grae blow kisses cause flows vicious
    While young Bergs's, Santana's, and 50's get robbed religous
    Internet thugs, beef over computers! da real niggaz outside, the real shooterz! getting twisted smoking buda, it so luda-criss I rather hit ya with fist cause when the 45th hits That’s it! life’s a bitch, I guess I Death wish, def wit it, depth styles I kick, make you run a mile Living foul is how the whole dam isle get, from Shaolin to Rikers, Latin kings, Blood & Crips, to da OutLaw riderz, fuck snitchez & snake biterz my style my own, grown man bidness, fuck you talking bout sound like little bitches, I straight do this for lyrical fitness, try & keep up seek slutz dirty but slutz cum up wit crust nutz & still continue to lust us why you cum up wit num nuts you dumb fuck, sitting duck quick 2 cluck, run & duck when you suppose 2 bust, not ready for da ruck-us fully equip officially sick wit da med prescrips already writ however only fuck wit licks straight 2 da head wit it, medicine who better then Sin, plus it feel so good to rep my hood but fuck cutting corners I use 2 cut weight, straight raw, now I cut fakes, straight war, some these young niggaz straight boar… swine, treat’em like whores make’em mine, fan that is! Record release party srtraight ganstas & bitches wouldn’t have it any other way straight fake niggaz what part of the game it that, use 2 break over cuts & scratch, wrote graffiti, the game need me, beedie eye Freddie foxx live you wouldn’t survive “Mic & Gun” wut up dun! fuck you ya city, show me gritty, dissin niggaz like fitty it’s a pity hatin on a man getting money, wut you hungry some body give 2 the needy you think you the nicest Then come eat me fuck a text come flex over audio and if I’m wrong we can break bread & hit a couple forties yo
    Last edited by $inista; 09-10-2008 at 02:39 AM.



  13. #403
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,409
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Smash your minds down 14 mile of rhymes
    y'all can't get wit my flows that sicker than any atom smasher/
    flash in the pan rappers can get zapped like flies
    your demise be bars i used to shoot birds in the skies/
    get cha roasted in flows that don't do grease pies
    i spit on big tits when I'm ripping heads that can't be feed/
    get off your lazy boy my rhymes deploy bombs atomically that go off strategically
    you can't magically wait to be hot you gotta take the spot and snatch the torch/
    I'm off the porch cutting you short as a stoggy i just put out/
    if you got clout it's more like cloud that can't rain anymore
    so when i score i put out my heart and throw a barrage of darts/

  14. #404
    Fuck The Law. H.Notik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,469
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    It’s like…
    I’ma poet, with pens pencils’n speech
    My mind – mentals will teach a hopeless
    Soul mendin’ through each - paper cut
    Envision this…a place of rust we’re livin’ in
    With sinful kin, stuck in a world of gold –
    Where simpletons bludgeon each other
    Explorin’ the hole but the riddle is
    Mind bending I’ve witnessed it –
    Incisions in my thought tortured my skull
    But the sickest shit…
    was watching the art turn into cold
    Thoughtless phrases often dropped on pages…
    And I couldn’t do a thing about it…
    my heart’s just raging -
    Facing harps engaging song I played upon
    This fateful dawn of imagination incasing all
    Aspirations of sonnets, dreams’n fabrications.

    Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.


  15. #405
    DSR $inista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Killa Hill....10304
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    I speak wise plans of demise my mind flies through skies with rhymes that transform 2 crime, my grime equals 2 nickel nines, red laser lines laced mines, deliberately placed ahead of time rewind 4 moves back attack, I fire torch for sport with broad swords slicing vocal cords, I call warlords to bring in fire storms to form the devils horns collect souls scorned, hearts torn out of flesh is my threshold, behold a pale horse which I ride of course my name is death I bring with me famine war & pestilence to set the presents of apocalypse with chaotic sin to torture men to descend to the depths of Hades then feast on their babies it’s how the heavens made me crazy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •