Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1598

Thread: "show These Crabs How To Rhyme Thread"

  1. #61

    Default

    Streetlife merchant put work in, once i heard "bells of war"..
    hit the bank slid a note to the teller, the money she said "it's yours"..
    2 years later me and the fam "reunited" for another score..
    I had "visionz" of bags filled wit cake, shaking jake 4 "heaven's sake"..
    Picked up "Maria" and we counted the cash at the hide-out by the lake..
    in front of the lab police staked, but they didn't 'triumph"..
    An "impossible" mission to crush us giants..
    "Little Ghetto Boys" dying for the American dream..
    "The City" drama got us purchasing steel wit infa red beams..
    Supplying fiends from "the projects", the top drug game prospects"..
    Plenty of progress, until 2 "older Gods" got robbed in the "M.G.M."..
    i got on some "Dog shit", and smoked the assasin in front of gold's gym..
    i brought the earth, wind , and fire for a reason, it's "duck Season"
    Busting "heaterz" throughout the reigon, leaving leigons bleeding..
    Teams we leave em running, sonning them niggas for the "second coming"..
    Returned the favor by gunning, hoping "A better tommorow" is coming soon..
    "Cash still rules" we hustling til' the sun's replaced by the moon..
    The 'Severe punishment" was a bid from January til' June..
    In the wreck room writing "deadly melody" after melody..
    In the shower i tripped on some "black shampoo', shorty screamed for me..
    The "closing" was ugly, i got hit with the shotty as enemies laughed..
    I died wit the "hell's wind staff" in my hands grasp..
    Last edited by Mantra; 09-24-2007 at 03:24 PM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  2. #62
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,308
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    Streetlife merchant put work in, once i heard "bells of war"..
    hit the bank slid a note to the teller, the money she said "it's yours"..
    2 years later me and the fam "reunited" for another score..
    I had "visionz" of bags filled wit cake, shaking jake 4 "heaven's sake"..
    Picked up "Maria" and we counted the cash at the hide-out by the lake..
    in front of the lab police staked, but they didn't 'triumph"..
    An "impossible" mission to crush us giants..
    "Little Ghetto Boys" dying for the American dream..
    "The City" drama got us purchasing steel wit infa red beams..
    Supplying fiends from "the projects", the top drug game prospects"..
    Plenty of progress, until 2 "older Gods" got robbed in the "M.G.M."..
    i got on some "Dog shit", and smoked the assasin in front of gold's gym..
    i brought the earth, wind , and fire for a reason, it's "duck Season"
    Busting "heaterz" throughout the reigon, leaving leigons bleeding..
    Teams we leave em running, sonning them niggas for the "second coming"..
    Returned the favor by gunning, hoping "A better tommorow" is coming soon..
    "Cash still rules" we hustling til' the sun's replaced by the moon..
    The 'Severe punishment" was a bid from January til' June..
    In the wreck room writing "deadly melody" after melody..
    In the shower i tripped on some "black shampoo', shorty screamed for me..
    The "closing" was ugly, i got hit with the shotty as enemies laughed..
    I died wit the "hell's wind staff" in my hands grasp..

    Under line blind swine drink wine
    Spit lines divine optional decree my spit pees on your knees/
    Feel out the ordain lyrically insane taken names
    Masked rhyme dropper Egyptian priest less is least unleash the beast within/
    Skip the arch bishop my dictionary skillful cut you fairies down to flurries
    Bury emcees like nurseryís have eím all fetus and sperm cells/
    Dwell in the division of hell know as the 1st stage, numero uno
    My flow excels and bashes emcees like Popeye did Bulto/
    Whoís rude thou, I got from the likes of Pun, Joe and Joell
    Niggaz know why this Queen Bred kid came to Upstate/
    Donít debate Iíll leave niggaz shipping out faster than Esselte
    Lyrically ya not even considered elite as I donít have to repeat/
    Cause you can hardly hearÖI hardly hear ya rhyming something
    That ainít simple I can pop you pussys like pussycats/
    Donít try the don Iím on every where youíre not on
    Youíre a thorn, jagged edges weaponry imbedded/
    While you rapping actual crap Iím reporting actual facts
    Coming correct exact niggaz donít even ya off the track/
    When I attack calmly coming to bomb thee
    Ya just another thing my antennary/
    So donít get buried like
    Mountain made out of mole hill/
    Cuz Iím so skilled to cut cha down
    And take ya crown, & throw it in the crowd/

  3. #63

    Default

    J.T.S. dope freestyle son

  4. #64
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,308
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Spit cha maddest, baddest, saddest lines
    I’m gotta go back them good old’ days
    Like Gladys Knight and The Pips now are you ready to rip/
    Flip bars like monkeys I dump you phony’s like memory
    Now we’re back to dubbing beats on cassette tapes/
    Fuck the digital technology it’s too complex for some
    Well hung doorbell rung we will
    Now commence wit skills that speak and sell/
    Grip those gripes my rhymes are ripe as pears to a females delight
    Rhyme it tight as vagina don’t mind ya how we grind cha/
    I like e’m round and brown, I like e’m thick, I like e’m wit big ol’ tits
    So spit it hard when I’m down in Miami, Florida/
    Checking out honeys that be on the beach
    And they’re not snow cone bunnies/

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Spit cha maddest, baddest, saddest lines
    Iím gotta go back them good oldí days
    Like Gladys Knight and The Pips now are you ready to rip/
    Flip bars like monkeys I dump you phonyís like memory
    Now weíre back to dubbing beats on cassette tapes/
    Fuck the digital technology itís too complex for some
    Well hung doorbell rung we will
    Now commence wit skills that speak and sell/
    Grip those gripes my rhymes are ripe as pears to a females delight
    Rhyme it tight as vagina donít mind ya how we grind cha/
    I like eím round and brown, I like eím thick, I like eím wit big olí tits
    So spit it hard when Iím down in Miami, Florida/
    Checking out honeys that be on the beach
    And theyíre not snow cone bunnies/
    "Trust" the "eyes of a disciple" "tommorow" the "G-o-d" gets trifle..
    "Hellrazors" leave rivals in a "pool of blood", i take off on motorcycle..
    Here's a rifle shot to leave wigs "severed and split"..
    "All fates have changed" battling this "supreme" kid..
    "Can't sleep" facing "betrayal" from my fleet..
    So it's "divide and conquer" the games double jeopardy..
    even the blind can see the "reign of the lord"..
    "porno flick bitches" i bone before war..
    "This is for ya'll" "chess king" stars..
    "important shit" scripts for warfare..
    i'm colorblind so there's no "white nightmare."
    Last edited by Mantra; 10-09-2007 at 05:31 PM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  6. #66

    Default

    Detect the tech blow..wordplay stronger than a Kanye west flow..
    This gunners guns gold..cold hands on pearl handles..
    Phantoms get blown to shambles..by the black Rambo..
    Wiz is rican..strap beneath the pillow while sleeping..
    Mc's leave em leaking..body weakened every weekend..
    brazilian freaks i'm freaking..nightime vulture meeting..
    Daytime vampire assasin..beatwalker rapping..
    Tight coochie passion smashing..rip her backend..
    torso broke..my lines coke..impacts dope..
    Sick fiend heroine hope..rivals throw em down a slope..
    street pope..murder coach..packing toast..
    Dose deadly..ready, heavy, lynquistics death strokes..
    boast bragging rights..underground like Bin laden's life..
    kites written daily as well as scrolls..
    slap Bob Dole..fill The Bush families with holes..
    Flem glows..i'm old getting blown while on the phone..
    save the pretty shit for Tone..got a deranged dome..
    bitches sweat me for my big bone..following me home..
    So i'm never alone..
    Last edited by Mantra; 10-10-2007 at 12:49 PM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  7. #67
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,308
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    Detect the tech blow..wordplay stronger than a Kanye west flow..
    This gunners guns gold..cold hands on pearl handles..
    Phantoms get blown to shambles..by the black Rambo..
    Wiz is rican..strap beneath the pillow while sleeping..
    Mc's leave em leaking..body weakened every weekend..
    brazilian freaks i'm freaking..nightime vulture meeting..
    Daytime vampire assasin..beatwalker rapping..
    Tight coochie passion smashing..rip her backend..
    torso broke..my lines coke..impacts dope..
    Sick fiend heroine hope..rivals throw em down a slope..
    street pope..murder coach..packing toast..
    Dose deadly..ready, heavy, lynquistics death strokes..
    boast bragging rights..underground like Bin laden's life..
    kites written daily as well as scrolls..
    slap Bob Dole..fill The Bush families with holes..
    Flem glows..i'm old getting blown while on the phone..
    save the pretty shit for Tone..got a deranged dome..
    bitches sweat me for my big bone..following me home..
    So i'm never alone..
    Spit cha off kilter I rhyme unfiltered
    Spit cha censored shit, look at cha uncle tom, singing for eím
    Now youíre just labeled a sell out, sold cha soul to soulless people/
    I seen shit through the peep hole, seen cats get robbed
    Didnít snitch, pitched a fastball during the game was my ably/
    So now I gotta rely on pass on byís how high do I have to be
    Just to get by, do I have grow wings and learn to fly/
    So I gotta batten down the hatches and proceed to move on
    Like its defcon 5 explore every option I close entry points/
    Now we got emcees recruited, refusing, flowing abusive
    Itís a mixture of lyrics, heart and knowledge
    With a pretension that weíre all college graduates/
    Who named them ďThe CopsĒ they need to keep theyíre shit shut
    And report the news not some un-factual crap weíre calling ďNewsĒ/
    Thatís your opinion bitch youíre not ďThe ViewĒ, youíre an opportunist
    With a narrow minded view fuck John Gibson and Fox Noise/

  8. #68
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,648
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Skampoes Da Name N I Rhyme Sum Vicious,
    Tortureous Methods Like Knealing Niggaz Down On Broken Dishes
    Fuckin Bitchez, In Front Of Dey Seedz
    Never Done Any Good Deeds, Unless Is Foe Da Fam
    Do For My Own Sum Like Uncle Sam

    THE REAL PCP

  9. #69
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,308
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
    Skampoes Da Name N I Rhyme Sum Vicious,
    Tortureous Methods Like Knealing Niggaz Down On Broken Dishes
    Fuckin Bitchez, In Front Of Dey Seedz
    Never Done Any Good Deeds, Unless Is Foe Da Fam
    Do For My Own Sum Like Uncle Sam
    You can tell ya manz and them, I said it
    Yall niggaz ainít even graduate from the 5th grade/
    My spit be aged like fine wine I only get nicer wit time
    So if you can see me past ya visor my flow is sharp as a razor/
    When I john blaze ya, place ya team in a body bag, I raise you seeds
    Breed cha from speeches I recite, unite, fight then divide and conquer/
    How you got honor when ya gang affiliated, doing it gang related
    Iím eagerly awaiting ya answer so I can radiate cha chumps like cancer/
    Ever dance wit the devil in the pail moon light
    Itís something I say to all my victimsÖ..
    Give eím some similes and metaphors before they go/
    Before I dispose ya corpse my flow is resolved when I dissolve ya mob
    Leaving lead in ya head like needles and sharps case solved/
    I ainít like any Tom, Dick and Harry Iím lyrically more than yall stooges
    I refuse lessons, bread wisdom in my own mental cages
    Shining brighter than any platinum and gold you made/
    Call me plutonium, because the way I radiate and max out my chamber
    Call me more relentless by the way I persist and spit it legit/
    Flipping flows like a gymnast how you rhyme this wit that
    Making out more words climb the bars of pain, and took a new name/
    I go by many aliases but nothing more notorious than The Lord of Chaos
    By the way I display odds I can rival any remedy
    Making it a significant melody in any symphony simply/

  10. #70

    Default

    stories of stolen reels near Forest Hills..
    The dude who snatched em got hit by a car..par's roadkill..
    Bills high his family pimping nieces just to get by..
    Kids in project buildings remember him and ask theyr'e mothers why..
    Sky fireworks revenge from gunners avenging the turf..
    Networks release the product, and the skills are heard in a verse..
    Nurses abducted by witchdoctors..drunk off vodka..
    Karate kid clashes, damaging school lockers..








    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  11. #71
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,308
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    stories of stolen reels near Forest Hills..
    The dude who snatched em got hit by a car..par's roadkill..
    Bills high his family pimping nieces just to get by..
    Kids in project buildings remember him and ask theyr'e mothers why..
    Sky fireworks revenge from gunners avenging the turf..
    Networks release the product, and the skills are heard in a verse..
    Nurses abducted by witchdoctors..drunk off vodka..
    Karate kid clashes, damaging school lockers..

    Hit cha wit the garbo my flow throws up signs
    My hieroglyphics are horrific spitting it so exquisite/
    Too legit to spit it fickle sick wit pen axe ya hands off wit my ice sickle
    Giving you the webbos my flows are settling like colonies/
    Optional actionable intellect coming correct
    Fuck the pilgrims, my ancestors died for this land/
    Now Iím taking it back to the days of wild ways
    We were civilized before civilization arrived/
    Derive ya own definition wit extra position
    Putting rhymes on pause while I whip out the gouge pads/
    Soak ya wounds, I got a platoon of goons
    Ready to stitch cha up like cartoons/

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Hit cha wit the garbo my flow throws up signs
    My hieroglyphics are horrific spitting it so exquisite/
    Too legit to spit it fickle sick wit pen axe ya hands off wit my ice sickle
    Giving you the webbos my flows are settling like colonies/
    Optional actionable intellect coming correct
    Fuck the pilgrims, my ancestors died for this land/
    Now Iím taking it back to the days of wild ways
    We were civilized before civilization arrived/
    Derive ya own definition wit extra position
    Putting rhymes on pause while I whip out the gouge pads/
    Soak ya wounds, I got a platoon of goons
    Ready to stitch cha up like cartoons/
    Harpoon the whale through it's blubber, after we smoke-out in lagoons
    In real life my platoons like that movie platoon
    We bring doom to docs in hospital rooms
    Patience is short, explosive like water balloons
    Came up without the silver spoon, 4 kids crammed in one room
    sharing two beds, when food stamps were gone
    we'd beg for milk, and bread
    Me i was a live wire head, hotcar re-wiring
    Blunt firing, freestyling knucklehead while showering
    towering over the others, apple of the eye of my mother
    Gotta big fam 4 sisters and 3 brothers
    One doing life behind bars, the other a well known star
    I won't mention, like Tracy chapman i got a job in the city he got a fast car
    I guess it's money over blood, still fate we can't escape
    My genes are dominant that's why i dominate



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  13. #73
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,308
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post

    Harpoon the whale through it's blubber, after we smoke-out in lagoons
    In real life my platoons like that movie platoon
    We bring doom to docs in hospital rooms
    Patience is short, explosive like water balloons
    Came up without the silver spoon, 4 kids crammed in one room
    sharing two beds, when food stamps were gone
    we'd beg for milk, and bread
    Me i was a live wire head, hotcar re-wiring
    Blunt firing, freestyling knucklehead while showering
    towering over the others, apple of the eye of my mother
    Gotta big fam 4 sisters and 3 brothers
    One doing life behind bars, the other a well known star
    I won't mention, like Tracy chapman i got a job in the city he got a fast car
    I guess it's money over blood, still fate we can't escape
    My genes are dominant that's why i dominate
    i see we got some fire going on here

    You donít got the swag
    To flip-mode on this emcee/
    I run charades on ya game play
    Leave you in more disarray than a celebrity court case/
    Face facts my mind reacts like twin AMD athlon chips
    You can spit cha lyrics in brail, I still translate eím
    And throw ya on the third rail like Fat Joeís character in ďPrison SongĒ/
    You wonít even last half as long on the mic
    Iím half as strong, half as hard, half as sick/
    You canít out think a think tank of the brink of insanity
    Making yall out to be the biggest calamity rap has ever seen/
    Donít try and squeeze me Iím a beat nut spitting so vibrant
    Iíll make the best producer on the mic rise from the dead/
    Occasionally ya lyrical but I can spit a miracle equaling a gift from Christ
    How nice am I when I recite a rhyme showing you I got more than spine/
    Rip ya so fine youíll be a microbe in ya prime
    So what your divine intervention mine is introspection/
    Interconnection check the name for further referencing
    Now do I gotta dispense more logic to get cha outta ya seat
    And into a good book or is that too harsh for diss or a hook/

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    i see we got some fire going on here

    You donít got the swag
    To flip-mode on this emcee/
    I run charades on ya game play
    Leave you in more disarray than a celebrity court case/
    Face facts my mind reacts like twin AMD athlon chips
    You can spit cha lyrics in brail, I still translate eím
    And throw ya on the third rail like Fat Joeís character in ďPrison SongĒ/
    You wonít even last half as long on the mic
    Iím half as strong, half as hard, half as sick/
    You canít out think a think tank of the brink of insanity
    Making yall out to be the biggest calamity rap has ever seen/
    Donít try and squeeze me Iím a beat nut spitting so vibrant
    Iíll make the best producer on the mic rise from the dead/
    Occasionally ya lyrical but I can spit a miracle equaling a gift from Christ
    How nice am I when I recite a rhyme showing you I got more than spine/
    Rip ya so fine youíll be a microbe in ya prime
    So what your divine intervention mine is introspection/
    Interconnection check the name for further referencing
    Now do I gotta dispense more logic to get cha outta ya seat
    And into a good book or is that too harsh for diss or a hook/
    Told shorty he needs to read a book instead of being a crook..
    He pulled out a fistful of dead prez, and said "fool look"..
    I said you getting blood money soon ya days won't be sunny..
    You'll be stuck in the belly hungry, wit teary eyes, and ya nose runny..
    More to life than money, nice clothes, and gold-digger honies..
    You don't gotta go to church on Sunday, i'm not selling religon..
    But little man you don't wanna reap the causlties of foul living..
    He wouldn't give in, too intriqued by how the guns spitting..
    And how much pussy he's getting, another victim of the fast life sympton..
    When he was a baby i would lift em up, know he's a young buck running a muck..
    Caught out there dirty wit the beasts roughing him up, shackled, and cuffed..
    Did a 3 year bid for possession, his pockets felt the recession..
    Didn't leak shit during the police confession..
    Free on personal recognicance he learned his lesson..
    But that bitch life said don't you forget me, he caught a bad one..
    In a out of town slum by some dude busting a smif n' wessun..

    To some fun is being troublesome, living life on the run..
    Picture a lady, she was shady 3 months pregnant with my baby..
    My ol' earth saying no way he's the father, shouldv'e strapped up..
    Dna test came back negative, time to react(what!)..
    Time for her to face the music, ran in to her time to lose it..
    She tried to speak, as i cursed her out, to me it was amusing..
    She crying head down, as i dissed her with half the neighborhood around..
    Allies giving me pounds, she ran frantically screaming..
    Seen her the next evening outside the clinic beefing..
    With some chics creeping they rushed her caught her sleeping..
    Luckily i leaped in, one had a razor ready to slash her..
    She thanked me happily, i had one question to ask her..
    Why you play me like a sucker? I can never again trust ya..
    She looked me in my eyes and said what i did was wrong
    but deep down i love ya, so i hugged her tightly..
    Walked her home politely, as it began to rain lightly..
    She said James i know you like me cause you still write me..
    Were at her front door, i'm holding her tempted to know what i'm in for..
    But something hit me, i didn't need the drama no more..
    Gave her a hug, then grabbed some dutchess at the liquior store..
    we never talked again , i left town came back know the baby's four..
    One day i seen the baby with some dude who said he was the father..
    Asked him where's the mother, and he said she's dead some girl shot her..
    Last edited by Mantra; 10-31-2007 at 01:48 PM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  15. #75
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,308
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    I warned cha plenty of times
    Not to dare and test, now you brought the beast back/
    The Entourage Killah is back so if ya wanna go out the game quick
    You can gamble and bet cha life away or come up short like two sixes/
    Don’t flow against this, don’t spit against this
    I’m indefinite like a presidential election
    I’m the technical you’re a little less mechanical/
    Spit cha flow claiming ya growing like garden
    I come through wit pesticides and spray you guys
    Leave ya dead on site, like America’s most wanted/
    Don’t get me started I sparked it like cavemen made flames
    Take your dames, break you lames in like new sneakers/
    If yall trip up and get my timbs scuffed I’ll have to soak yall
    Then electrocute cha in the chair, oops they’re goes all ya hair/
    Oops there goes ya stare, oops I think he’s dead and suffered a heart attack
    This is all comedy too me I’m like “Jigsaw” in the “Saw” Movies/
    Yall can’t screw me; I got more loose screws than an automobile
    Spit cha heat, you can rewind me like a movie reel and view it sequencally/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •