once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764104 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1599

Thread: "show These Crabs How To Rhyme Thread"

  1. #796
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    I come rushing through neutral Grid-lock iron fired in your zone
    he comes shanking instead of spanking ya'll stank asses over-thrown
    unknown face where they rest a test to date liscense the plates
    Some of these kids tyson with weight bury em in the garden state
    sure to damage any managers and acts they manage
    theyr'e price paying it's war the night blazin'
    out-side the cage kin cheer my sparatic fires flamning
    blaming me and mine to be rubbed out with precise aiming
    may the crowd say a-men he's paid like damon
    probably making more he hates the whores
    include the trolls last of the originals
    fuck ya'll sub-lime subliminal submit your minerals
    part fin of the tenth tent of scrolls,
    shots of lava mixed with gin make the hardest men explode
    cartons of spliffs and bics of gold,
    from pole positions my men of prose shift gears to split the roads
    appear from rivers stripped of flow,
    strip the gears from stingy hipsters and their queer folks
    infiltrate government buildings as an eerie ghost,
    a trained navy seal turned angry seer dropping posts
    bombs and bolts hurled by blonde gods from their thrones,
    I am their horde of bones,
    Lord of an Unholy Court flooded with distrustful souls....
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  2. #797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    part fin of the tenth tent of scrolls,
    shots of lava mixed with gin make the hardest men explode
    cartons of spliffs and bics of gold,
    from pole positions my men of prose shift gears to split the roads
    appear from rivers stripped of flow,
    strip the gears from stingy hipsters and their queer folks
    infiltrate government buildings as an eerie ghost,
    a trained navy seal turned angry seer dropping posts
    bombs and bolts hurled by blonde gods from their thrones,
    I am their horde of bones,
    Lord of an Unholy Court flooded with distrustful souls....
    Dark nights light fights blindfolds the twilight
    anatomy struck buck a dum-dum in your pipes
    hit the floor no mercy merciless fights
    the world turns zombies burn in the day-light
    premeditated pre-mature rappers over-medicated
    fed your favorites recipee's of truth
    blast the flute as the days end for flukes
    rebels raise the roof fire-water roots
    gone like nate a dog with wolf traits
    a lion attack against your pack no purpose to hate
    this allegiance managers, and cases
    toasts with drinks bodies i dropped in many places
    cover the eyes mu journey disguised
    all the savage guys recognize and realize
    on the low we feel high's
    pull queens and make em wives



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  3. #798

    Default

    let's examine the sciences never relied on alliances
    never did what simon says authority i was defiant with
    finding this treasure lost then hiding it
    eagles he's flying with cops chasing the flying whips
    timing his speed see his mane he's a lion indeed
    good with the deeds think not? put you under with weeds
    nuggets from Denver the lyrics a time to remember
    back out the lab with the golden chest treasures
    shorty wop run that leather first adjust the straps
    2 yr fiends find a new day to relapse
    perhaps my mishaps increased the kick-backs
    he's vegan know so to hell with the whoppers, and big-mac's



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  4. #799
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    let's examine the sciences never relied on alliances
    never did what simon says authority i was defiant with
    finding this treasure lost then hiding it
    eagles he's flying with cops chasing the flying whips
    timing his speed see his mane he's a lion indeed
    good with the deeds think not? put you under with weeds
    nuggets from Denver the lyrics a time to remember
    back out the lab with the golden chest treasures
    shorty wop run that leather first adjust the straps
    2 yr fiends find a new day to relapse
    perhaps my mishaps increased the kick-backs
    he's vegan know so to hell with the whoppers, and big-mac's
    pacing in my ancient pad I count grains as they drop from the hourglass
    contemplating on power's past,
    as I concentrate I'm showered in shattered glass
    play the patterns on hidden paths,
    sinsured by the gift of gab, I am ignorant and illiterate in my wisdom's class
    no benefits, I'm broken and shit cash
    dizzy from a pen's blast,
    I pull the pin, shift gears and spin past
    spit hieroglyphs and get lifted from the thinnest pads,
    wings get clips and flying fish get bagged
    repent from a sinner's craft? It's not likely,
    my spliff's ash assures me the bomb is lively....
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  5. #800
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    pacing in my ancient pad I count grains as they drop from the hourglass
    contemplating on power's past,
    as I concentrate I'm showered in shattered glass
    play the patterns on hidden paths,
    sinsured by the gift of gab, I am ignorant and illiterate in my wisdom's class
    no benefits, I'm broken and shit cash
    dizzy from a pen's blast,
    I pull the pin, shift gears and spin past
    spit hieroglyphs and get lifted from the thinnest pads,
    wings get clips and flying fish get bagged
    repent from a sinner's craft? It's not likely,
    my spliff's ash assures me the bomb is lively....
    whatever flow you devise thinking it's too complex
    don't think you seen how I am the nature of the threat/
    dead cha supreme complex Iím on set like a tip top Mex
    my checks be tricks they ain't for conniption picture what cha spitting/
    cooks what cha cleaning, don't throw rocks if you living in a glass house
    the game is made to be told but if you tell anybody it's free/
    then I shall recoup the skills you pimping thinking it's all about scripting
    when Iíve been saturating the net since you were in junior high/
    why rhyme when you ain't in disguised reply when I rely
    deny you lemons kill all you G's Us when it's just me praying to Jesus Christ/
    realizing when i'm nice your just a price being bought for nothing caught like flies
    attributing nothing to game with a lame hook and decent reverberated name/
    this tattooed crazed name cycles in cycles when there are just rifles
    you get stifled by the smoke clearing the room with minimum ventilation/


  6. #801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    pacing in my ancient pad I count grains as they drop from the hourglass
    contemplating on power's past,
    as I concentrate I'm showered in shattered glass
    play the patterns on hidden paths,
    sinsured by the gift of gab, I am ignorant and illiterate in my wisdom's class
    no benefits, I'm broken and shit cash
    dizzy from a pen's blast,
    I pull the pin, shift gears and spin past
    spit hieroglyphs and get lifted from the thinnest pads,
    wings get clips and flying fish get bagged
    repent from a sinner's craft? It's not likely,
    my spliff's ash assures me the bomb is lively....
    whole flow was crack!!


    spin-off the win wind-mill the spiral kill from the hill gusts of wind
    with blood flying broads carry my iron repentence from a killers sin
    front desk dealer moving work-out the gym
    to the streets main event dents for fragile fleets
    speak easy or your frame's mince meat
    magically rupture the heat goldie with gold-teeth
    shake your soul blood pressure rises on the roll
    no royce top choice tyrant with a terrifying flow
    in the lodge near lake bristol closet full of crystal
    assualt weapons and many missles
    flows used and re-used bars written on the stool
    ladies attractive throw game we get active in the pool
    rain on your masters don't let the game trap ya
    see to live is to never die the guy survives
    goods get ran like marathons ..why??
    i get it in my inflictions live a sure suprise
    got a wifey with an order of dimes on the side



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  7. #802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    whatever flow you devise thinking it's too complex
    don't think you seen how I am the nature of the threat/
    dead cha supreme complex Iím on set like a tip top Mex
    my checks be tricks they ain't for conniption picture what cha spitting/
    cooks what cha cleaning, don't throw rocks if you living in a glass house
    the game is made to be told but if you tell anybody it's free/
    then I shall recoup the skills you pimping thinking it's all about scripting
    when Iíve been saturating the net since you were in junior high/
    why rhyme when you ain't in disguised reply when I rely
    deny you lemons kill all you G's Us when it's just me praying to Jesus Christ/
    realizing when i'm nice your just a price being bought for nothing caught like flies
    attributing nothing to game with a lame hook and decent reverberated name/
    this tattooed crazed name cycles in cycles when there are just rifles
    you get stifled by the smoke clearing the room with minimum ventilation/


    Been blogging on how i naturally fracture noggins
    get the paper many ways including newstand robbing
    window open as i 'm rhyming in the trees robins heads bobbing
    back n' forth my blood-sport crushed a source
    that told info so simple son never took shorts
    have em weezing like smokers of new-ports
    one hundreds for sale my force never failed
    so if you want tools i'll spit razors, and nails
    as well as box-cutters leave crabs on blocks smothered
    the fear traveled into the hearts of sisters, and brothers
    even the cops gasped at the remains they passed
    the strongest vaporized it's a murder multi-task



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  8. #803
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    whole flow was crack!!


    spin-off the win wind-mill the spiral kill from the hill gusts of wind
    with blood flying broads carry my iron repentence from a killers sin
    front desk dealer moving work-out the gym
    to the streets main event dents for fragile fleets
    speak easy or your frame's mince meat
    magically rupture the heat goldie with gold-teeth
    shake your soul blood pressure rises on the roll
    no royce top choice tyrant with a terrifying flow
    in the lodge near lake bristol closet full of crystal
    assualt weapons and many missles
    flows used and re-used bars written on the stool
    ladies attractive throw game we get active in the pool
    rain on your masters don't let the game trap ya
    see to live is to never die the guy survives
    goods get ran like marathons ..why??
    i get it in my inflictions live a sure suprise
    got a wifey with an order of dimes on the side
    my support's dime is twisted and forced to rise in the form of fire,
    I am sworn to retire when our world is reborn,
    to walk this war-torn earth I have no desire
    cross boards beside liars and kill lords with idols of wires,
    my hands, idle are the tools of rulers and their conspirators
    acquire jewels and plots from looted vaults,
    I leap from rooftops and land in ruined lots
    I am the fusion of Timb's future discog, P. Monch and a seed's launch
    from the fingers of all-seeing gods, on enemy's cities we march
    bomb seas with rings and stars,
    my pawns cause stock cards to lean and yawn
    don't stop to sponsor these cars, we are the opposite of clean starts
    cock beez to spark degrees, in the dark our hearts beat to chart periodic cheese....
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  9. #804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    my support's dime is twisted and forced to rise in the form of fire,
    I am sworn to retire when our world is reborn,
    to walk this war-torn earth I have no desire
    cross boards beside liars and kill lords with idols of wires,
    my hands, idle are the tools of rulers and their conspirators
    acquire jewels and plots from looted vaults,
    I leap from rooftops and land in ruined lots
    I am the fusion of Timb's future discog, P. Monch and a seed's launch
    from the fingers of all-seeing gods, on enemy's cities we march
    bomb seas with rings and stars,
    my pawns cause stock cards to lean and yawn
    don't stop to sponsor these cars, we are the opposite of clean starts
    cock beez to spark degrees, in the dark our hearts beat to chart periodic cheese....
    Financial needs got these material bitches on their knees swallowing seeds
    sex fiends enter them raw dog running tag-teams
    all this because she's too lazy to work to support her seeds
    high school drop-out pretty face tight frame and a expensive weave
    nails done driving her murdered man's Lex
    she gets whistles of disrespect by thugs chillin' on the project steps
    she used to be religious know her religon is sex
    three years later she moved out the projects
    into a condo she conned married men out of their doe
    low and behold she'll cuss you out if you call her a hoe
    even though deep in her heart she hates herself
    and all the drinking, and smoking is messing up her health
    she won't give you the time of day if you lack wealth
    so we started talking and vibing she liked the whip i was driving
    told her she can change she said it's all about surviving
    dropped her home she kept hitting on me she was trying
    But i refused drove-off guess she needed to take a load off
    it wasn't easy though because her assets looked robust, nice, and so soft
    But i knew she was polluted with a disease included
    sorry if i'm wrong yeah the devil tempted me to do it
    but that half an hour of pleasure could of been fatal
    For a while we had tension like Green hornet and kato
    finaaly ran into her at the cafe drinking tea while i ordered a bagel
    She looked sick her body weight decreased she's no longer thick
    told me she was fine but i knew she was bluffing by the looks of it



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  10. #805

    Default

    crooked crooks pull jooks on the shook chains, and loot is took
    the robberies rarely reported extorted money that never made the books
    on the corners where out of towners get beat-down over a look
    it's all bad in this Bagdad where angry sons, and daughters put their own moms, and dads in body-bags
    babies found stangled to death in the dumpster in trash bags
    where soldiers dreaming of riches still in rags
    dealers get bagged with massive amounts of cracks bagged
    spit em out or get gagged and cuffed and dragged
    men dressed in drag fatally stabbed
    seeds molested become prostitutes and murders gone mad
    no love here the murders increase every new year
    brothers catching life bids shooting at cops with no fear
    and the same lame preachers in the churches saying the end's near
    when the service ends he picks up a hoe in his benz to bend
    if you say your a thug you'll get tested so don't pretend
    little girl raped she was only ten she killed herself the funeral i didn't attend
    real beef to the grave when gangsters refuse to make amends
    money's spent on cars with fancy grills the street kills send spine tingiling chills
    everybody screams keep it real the same ones that squeal
    shot-up when he came home for making a d.a. deal
    we pack knives and blue steel always concealed
    old mom's dying because she had no health-care
    unprepared she ignored her illness didn't face her fears
    no laughter just chaos, and tears



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  11. #806
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    crooked crooks pull jooks on the shook chains, and loot is took
    the robberies rarely reported extorted money that never made the books
    on the corners where out of towners get beat-down over a look
    it's all bad in this Bagdad where angry sons, and daughters put their own moms, and dads in body-bags
    babies found stangled to death in the dumpster in trash bags
    where soldiers dreaming of riches still in rags
    dealers get bagged with massive amounts of cracks bagged
    spit em out or get gagged and cuffed and dragged
    men dressed in drag fatally stabbed
    seeds molested become prostitutes and murders gone mad
    no love here the murders increase every new year
    brothers catching life bids shooting at cops with no fear
    and the same lame preachers in the churches saying the end's near
    when the service ends he picks up a hoe in his benz to bend
    if you say your a thug you'll get tested so don't pretend
    little girl raped she was only ten she killed herself the funeral i didn't attend
    real beef to the grave when gangsters refuse to make amends
    money's spent on cars with fancy grills the street kills send spine tingiling chills
    everybody screams keep it real the same ones that squeal
    shot-up when he came home for making a d.a. deal
    we pack knives and blue steel always concealed
    old mom's dying because she had no health-care
    unprepared she ignored her illness didn't face her fears
    no laughter just chaos, and tears
    Come futuristic with the flavors
    a taste you could savor even I was at cha face with a razor/
    psychotic mind egomaniac destruction is what I am bringing
    to any emcee daring to test best weaponry since my inception/
    created lessons wasted in time, relax and recline/
    now it's time I rewind without the magnetic relays
    delay every situation you may have engaged/
    get cha shuffled by the temporal activity that was boring to me
    now we spearing those sparing now we ain't even caring/

  12. #807
    Eternal Member MosHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Daytona 500
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    no staff but i walk a choosen path
    illustrate the math as schools of thoughts i pass
    no class self-taught spark my art in a flash
    on delivery chin checks i cash endorse my foot to ya ass
    b.asic i.nstructions b.efore l.unching e.xit the function
    wisdom and love among the consumption
    always up to somethinn' was the introduction
    now you're in too deep once you peep the production
    momentum swung once the inertia was sprung
    my native tongue de la soul the quest of my tribe is not young but bold
    brothers of the jungle we flip from humble to wanna rumble
    if our district you happen to stumble paper thin men we crumble
    High thoughts lingering in space awaiting the right time
    blow ya mind trying to climb into one verse mine has multiple designs
    parallel dimensions my rhymes reside until over the line they shine
    Son rise to surprise those sleeping on the divine....
    "Fuck fame... I'll shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim." - Masta Killah (One Blood)

    "Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)

  13. #808
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MosHigh View Post
    no staff but i walk a choosen path
    illustrate the math as schools of thoughts i pass
    no class self-taught spark my art in a flash
    on delivery chin checks i cash endorse my foot to ya ass
    b.asic i.nstructions b.efore l.unching e.xit the function
    wisdom and love among the consumption
    always up to somethinn' was the introduction
    now you're in too deep once you peep the production
    momentum swung once the inertia was sprung
    my native tongue de la soul the quest of my tribe is not young but bold
    brothers of the jungle we flip from humble to wanna rumble
    if our district you happen to stumble paper thin men we crumble
    High thoughts lingering in space awaiting the right time
    blow ya mind trying to climb into one verse mine has multiple designs
    parallel dimensions my rhymes reside until over the line they shine
    Son rise to surprise those sleeping on the divine....

    calibrate con opposite of ROM diabolic ripper sick and savage
    mastering axis leaving you distracted with tits and ass while steal your launch codes/
    unfold flows blown by the backs master acts never rip a rap rape a track impact
    crater fader major Appalachian face it I am the lead singer while your just the basest/
    masochist pissed when the wrench dent cha skulls as we etching in pins win a tail
    fail a jail kill a scale make a million off the frail, organist optimist with ideas to suggest/
    address any fool by any other name than a biblical one sold cha coal
    now its cold dust ash as the cold crushing beginnings with nothing but wins/
    got them tigers mixed with apes and armadillos killing you fellows
    doctor author programmable aimless ammo leaving emcees dusted like angels in angle panels/

  14. #809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    calibrate con opposite of ROM diabolic ripper sick and savage
    mastering axis leaving you distracted with tits and ass while steal your launch codes/
    unfold flows blown by the backs master acts never rip a rap rape a track impact
    crater fader major Appalachian face it I am the lead singer while your just the basest/
    masochist pissed when the wrench dent cha skulls as we etching in pins win a tail
    fail a jail kill a scale make a million off the frail, organist optimist with ideas to suggest/
    address any fool by any other name than a biblical one sold cha coal
    now its cold dust ash as the cold crushing beginnings with nothing but wins/
    got them tigers mixed with apes and armadillos killing you fellows
    doctor author programmable aimless ammo leaving emcees dusted like angels in angle panels/
    connects to neck snaps the next crack courtesy of this cat
    your feline lines spear-chucked, and bucked hold that
    flow ammo through your flannel the trilogy trap
    skill in me stacked can't be distracted
    detected, or tracked universal with facts
    punish your pack on the train tracks
    mis-behave beat with brass-knuckles, and bats
    womb hacked after you finish your meal
    unable to diminish the real or demolish the skill
    fall-back and just chill blood love the spill
    Saigon drama club-shooter with armor
    we fuck mothers and floor fathers
    die in the yard with honor the code of karma
    let it rain on ya the illest performer
    truth speaker flow blunt without a hit of reefer
    no ass-fuckers get in the cunts make em deeper
    than my intelligence level doubt that you's a sleeper
    on hard-wood floor's peace to new god's just born
    my lethal forms can't be torn or scorned



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  15. #810
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    strike lighting find cha verbals
    never mirge in lanes you can't claim/
    my game be top notch always like David Robinson
    I bakc up the point five slammer jammer/
    ram hammer dampening determined to give yall the verbal
    next to rep intecept project cha timex big ben i m on it/
    try being for it stride the line
    barbarian master force behind the forces/
    torturious methods be sections i am representing
    enter cha terms watch this hetalia come to life/
    white out cha lines making minds divisible by five
    move ya bishop watch bars lift up with a mister on the lisp of gifts/
    griffin slit cha wrist n blister skips scabs as babbles'
    get the babel treatment when i pick up a D4 for the win/
    cancel carnivorious hand melt cha chilvary misery
    lance out cha time doubt found cha floats/
    nagasaki rapidly boil toil in trouble off the hook
    u ain't an emcee when I ufc U EMCEES like Jack dempsy/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •