once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 456789101757107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1639

Thread: "show These Crabs How To Rhyme Thread"

  1. #91
    "Come as you are" Bigot Hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati, walnut hills
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Iím a speak clearly, I donít think yall sucker emcees
    And music listeners donít seem to hear me/
    I rather get skull in the back of the suburban
    My flow is urban solidified unified by rhymes linked wit lines/
    How nice you can shine I blind these people wit lyrics that star bright
    Fire fight mighty might rhyme highlights off of ďSportscenterĒ/
    Dare if you wanna end cha career I donít need to cop DeBeers
    Itís the cannon you fear, face the Tech aka the idol of your death
    Iíll end cha life quick like a bounced check killed cha finances/
    Etch a sketch these flows on the tablet PCís seeing if yall can see
    Me at the podium like Malcolm X before he got shot by his own kind/
    I can rewind a tape in the mind flash back to the Regan Era
    Yall niggaz was babies and still getting breast fed by mamas/
    I come wit karma, ready to bring the drama, take a lick
    And keep on ticking when I spitting whether it be a free style or written/
    Twice bitten, once written now yall emcees are kittens yet to be cats
    I adapt to this kind of rap and do it better than yall ever could do it/
    Whether it be down south screw music or pump up ya fist, beat cha ass
    East coast slam dance music, Iím coming to knock down the doors
    And give it too eím raw like Old Dirty Bastard yall/
    Out limped the Sheep after the lone wolf attack
    Walk'in on three legs with his nappy wool soaked red
    Beat'in and battered he's easy pick'ins
    Already the middle of the end,
    I say it won't be a need for season tickets
    Your 2 short like "L-B'in" while i'm M-C'in
    For every half of twenty i faced i been see'in ten flee'in
    And you stepp'in in that same bear trap deep in the brush
    Face'in me is like death row trials...pleadin's a must
    Your better off swimm'in with sharks bleed'in ya blood
    Cuz that's a quick death, this slow like ya sink'in in mud
    I keep my flow tight like a piss stream, u sprinkler spitt'in
    In this dog fight my pits is hungry so, quit bring'in kittens
    The dealer of hope is selling me lies
    Reasons to live are reasons to die, in disguise
    This life was never mine, the rivers never ran
    Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
    Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
    For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61

  2. #92

    Default

    Making money on the run with a honey, and a biscuit
    A misfit, crew carring blue steel like we were crips kid
    My uncle locked upstate for a murder, damn i mis em
    Little brothers different, a bookworm, intellectually gifted
    He'a afraid of the streets, so i handle his beef
    Last edited by Mantra; 12-04-2007 at 06:44 AM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  3. #93
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,438
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigot Hitman View Post
    Out limped the Sheep after the lone wolf attack
    Walk'in on three legs with his nappy wool soaked red
    Beat'in and battered he's easy pick'ins
    Already the middle of the end,
    I say it won't be a need for season tickets
    Your 2 short like "L-B'in" while i'm M-C'in
    For every half of twenty i faced i been see'in ten flee'in
    And you stepp'in in that same bear trap deep in the brush
    Face'in me is like death row trials...pleadin's a must
    Your better off swimm'in with sharks bleed'in ya blood
    Cuz that's a quick death, this slow like ya sink'in in mud
    I keep my flow tight like a piss stream, u sprinkler spitt'in
    In this dog fight my pits is hungry so, quit bring'in kittens
    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    Once i step in the place, put the tech in ya face..
    Nooses for the snakes, guess i'm a living disgrace..
    Chase badboys out the hood, like Dipset did Mase..
    Facts of life you break, get tortured, then erased..
    No trace of evidence, but the motive is evident..
    while your moneys spent, mines locked in a safe..
    Don't get it twisted like a shoelace, i move weight..
    so much my pockets obiest, still got clean slates..
    Doing broadylight hits in buildings, watch the beams break..
    Snatch ya cake, and icing, frames i'm slicing, and dicing..
    Hoes can get it, but whores i'm not wifing..
    I'm nasty like i took a shit without wiping..
    Record songs without writing, i piss lightning..
    slug in your rectum, too pretty for fighting..
    sniping blade holders, 24/7 heavenly flow-er..
    Peace lord, the chaos is chaotic, i breathe slower..
    Disciplined like a tai-chi master,
    speed too rapid for camcorders to capture..
    Donít get swayed by the looks
    And weight of my blade/
    Iíll Kay Slay your tapes, CDís and MP3ís
    Like we smoking them trees/
    I predict a riot of insurmountable measure
    Circumvent your pleasures risking drastic measures/
    Face these fakes, break there necks like car crashes
    We intersect, introspectively I demonstrate caution
    Before partition the portion of your brain that govern reason/
    So give me a reason to lobotomize ya rhymes
    Right outta ya dome when I optimize my lines on this microphone/
    Wit flows that coming like a xylophone, saxophone and telephone
    Response from you people can be minimal at best wit no criticism/
    I preserve the wisdom wreck you emcees without voting whoís the best
    I directly test myself against the beat and prove to the rest/
    Address eím as simpletons wit no inkling that there ship is sinking
    Iím the commander of this mission, keep on spitting is general consensus/
    Rip flows, and then reprimand these wanna be Exxon emcees
    Getting gassed off their own disease/
    Now you see the corporate ladder
    Is all sedentary with no explanation
    Or want to be extraordinary/
    Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 12-03-2007 at 01:04 PM.

  4. #94
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,438
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Donít get swayed by the looks
    And weight of my blade/
    Iíll Kay Slay your tapes, CDís and MP3ís
    Like we smoking them trees/
    I predict a riot of insurmountable measure
    Circumvent your pleasures risking drastic measures/
    Face these fakes, break there necks like car crashes
    We intersect, introspectively I demonstrate caution
    Before partition the portion of your brain that govern reason/
    So give me a reason to lobotomize ya rhymes
    Right outta ya dome when I optimize my lines on this microphone/
    Wit flows that coming like a xylophone, saxophone and telephone
    Response from you people can be minimal at best wit no criticism/
    I preserve the wisdom wreck you emcees without voting whoís the best
    I directly test myself against the beat and prove to the rest/
    Address eím as simpletons wit no inkling that there ship is sinking
    Iím the commander of this mission, keep on spitting is general consensus/
    Rip flows, and then reprimand these wanna be Exxon emcees
    Getting gassed off their own disease/
    Now you see the corporate ladder
    Is all sedentary with no explanation
    Or want to be extraordinary/
    I got these flows stacked like gigabits
    While you still running off slow megabits
    My flow is tighter and quicker than ya RAM/
    I stick up emcees like pop up windows and IMís
    Yall niggaz ainít the real deal, you ainít viruses wit mass appeal/
    Iím the Trojan horse that got cha Comp USA computer dealt wit
    Nigga give up that porn shit, quit cha whining on forums/
    Ya more boredom, your a kid wit no idea of what hip hop is
    Itís more than just a Ras Kass, or a MF Doom, its elephant in the room/
    Unearth these tombs, unlace ya timb boots, unzips them tits from that blouse
    Unlatch the bra, unhinge that gat, and undo your edits
    I think this cat needs a doctor, a nurse, a medic/
    Give eím an examination, where creative forces can flourish
    My flows are colder than any air over Korea or Laos/
    Now you know, who got the glow connecting like The Last Dragon
    Iím bagging these darts up throwing eím at the charts/
    Making my marks hit cha wit the discus flip these emcees off
    Wit these chrome coated biscuits I cop like CDís and diskettes/
    Run you these various scenarios like anti virus programs
    Now these emcees nowadays are like defragmented memory to me/
    I canít remember the last time I heard something worth downloading
    Versus listening on Myspace, I take pace when I track beats and make joints/

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    I got these flows stacked like gigabits
    While you still running off slow megabits
    My flow is tighter and quicker than ya RAM/
    I stick up emcees like pop up windows and IMís
    Yall niggaz ainít the real deal, you ainít viruses wit mass appeal/
    Iím the Trojan horse that got cha Comp USA computer dealt wit
    Nigga give up that porn shit, quit cha whining on forums/
    Ya more boredom, your a kid wit no idea of what hip hop is
    Itís more than just a Ras Kass, or a MF Doom, its elephant in the room/
    Unearth these tombs, unlace ya timb boots, unzips them tits from that blouse
    Unlatch the bra, unhinge that gat, and undo your edits
    I think this cat needs a doctor, a nurse, a medic/
    Give eím an examination, where creative forces can flourish
    My flows are colder than any air over Korea or Laos/
    Now you know, who got the glow connecting like The Last Dragon
    Iím bagging these darts up throwing eím at the charts/
    Making my marks hit cha wit the discus flip these emcees off
    Wit these chrome coated biscuits I cop like CDís and diskettes/
    Run you these various scenarios like anti virus programs
    Now these emcees nowadays are like defragmented memory to me/
    I canít remember the last time I heard something worth downloading
    Versus listening on Myspace, I take pace when I track beats and make joints/
    the extradinary extradinare bringing ghetto warfare..
    crazier than Ric Flair, only hit foes gets wit a chair..
    flatten ya tires, and steal ya spares..
    Hell's mayor sticking the pitch-fork in ya ear..
    Dare-devils to bring war, i'll armup once it's declared..
    Picture me scared, that's like Hova without the soup-coolers..
    My clique lavish lady screwers, ready to die movers..
    short verses written, murder mainstream overdoers..
    Underground shooter, in tune wit the tumors..
    murderous corpse groomer, shroom chewing losers..



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  6. #96
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,438
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    the extradinary extradinare bringing ghetto warfare..
    crazier than Ric Flair, only hit foes gets wit a chair..
    flatten ya tires, and steal ya spares..
    Hell's mayor sticking the pitch-fork in ya ear..
    Dare-devils to bring war, i'll armup once it's declared..
    Picture me scared, that's like Hova without the soup-coolers..
    My clique lavish lady screwers, ready to die movers..
    short verses written, murder mainstream overdoers..
    Underground shooter, in tune wit the tumors..
    murderous corpse groomer, shroom chewing losers..
    Speed way fame dame baggage claim
    Dodge rays flow phased make my way through the game/
    Tame the name, taken the bait, face the fates
    Awaken demolished wit words like college
    I stay polished, itís all hogwash kid my flow is burning/
    Fish filleting emcees on grilled set high foes fry or die
    Why lie in a bed that cha made when you can either cash ya bonds/
    Or rinse cha hands, read the books painted pics by the man/
    From X-clan to poor righteous teachers reached me
    While the Wu Style embraced me, giving me a new taste for music G/
    Spill ya guts rust cha nuts, I take stash like squirrels virtual bills
    Get killed word to the styles I represent end cha reign like Dana Dane/
    I ainít cha friendly emcee from neighborhood blocks you repping on
    I pump flows not bricks Iím a mason wit the flows
    Stacked like cement blocks that donít float/
    Raise cha swords, I grab the axe, ox lock stockade
    Camera angle wit bangles the dangle/
    Hammer head shark these off set blocks
    Wit beats that knock like gun shots/
    Off the clock while time stopped, stamped when I camped outside
    See all these eagle reproduced now we got flocks that rock the crowds/
    Sounding off on you prototypical non-lyrical emcees that get exposed
    Chose these new notes like piano keys see my breeze like my wiz n seed/
    Iím dope like MPC hooked to a PC
    Wit Fruity Loops syncing up/

  7. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Speed way fame dame baggage claim
    Dodge rays flow phased make my way through the game/
    Tame the name, taken the bait, face the fates
    Awaken demolished wit words like college
    I stay polished, itís all hogwash kid my flow is burning/
    Fish filleting emcees on grilled set high foes fry or die
    Why lie in a bed that cha made when you can either cash ya bonds/
    Or rinse cha hands, read the books painted pics by the man/
    From X-clan to poor righteous teachers reached me
    While the Wu Style embraced me, giving me a new taste for music G/
    Spill ya guts rust cha nuts, I take stash like squirrels virtual bills
    Get killed word to the styles I represent end cha reign like Dana Dane/
    I ainít cha friendly emcee from neighborhood blocks you repping on
    I pump flows not bricks Iím a mason wit the flows
    Stacked like cement blocks that donít float/
    Raise cha swords, I grab the axe, ox lock stockade
    Camera angle wit bangles the dangle/
    Hammer head shark these off set blocks
    Wit beats that knock like gun shots/
    Off the clock while time stopped, stamped when I camped outside
    See all these eagle reproduced now we got flocks that rock the crowds/
    Sounding off on you prototypical non-lyrical emcees that get exposed
    Chose these new notes like piano keys see my breeze like my wiz n seed/
    Iím dope like MPC hooked to a PC
    Wit Fruity Loops syncing up/
    In all directions wrecking contestants with weapons
    a part-time gambler, ceelow champ with imperfections
    Sweating while flexing flows, flawless perfection
    Profession iron pressing punks in sections
    Stab mid-sections in seconds, unless they make confessions
    About their connections, we rob with smif n wessuns
    Partners n' crime checking labs, freeing adolescents
    As well as ladies, and babies, play me here's the three eighty
    Paid in full like White America, from investments in Haiti
    I'm more shady than Marshall, knocking mc's off ladders
    Get battered while you chit-chatter, so just scatter
    Scatter brain, a crying shame, ya blood i just stained
    Doing autopsy's on trains, your body fluids get drained
    My souls for real, tired of the candy rap reign
    Battle to the death, before i dishonor the rap game
    Gambits throwing dirt on my name get slain
    snatch chains, and leave em chained to electrical fences
    Bench pressing defenses, drop em senseless
    On some tense shit, spits radiate, since 1988
    When crack hit the hoods, i was robbing hoods
    Infamous like Suge, not blair but i put many Underwood
    Last edited by Mantra; 12-12-2007 at 11:03 AM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  8. #98
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,438
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    In all directions wrecking contestants with weapons
    a part-time gambler, ceelow champ with imperfections
    Sweating while flexing flows, flawless perfection
    Profession iron pressing punks in sections
    Stab mid-sections in seconds, unless they make confessions
    About their connections, we rob with smif n wessuns
    Partners n' crime checking labs, freeing adolescents
    As well as ladies, and babies, play me here's the three eighty
    Paid in full like White America, from investments in Haiti
    I'm more shady than Marshall, knocking mc's off ladders
    Get battered while you chit-chatter, so just scatter
    Scatter brain, a crying shame, ya blood i just stained
    Doing autopsy's on trains, your body fluids get drained
    My souls for real, tired of the candy rap reign
    Battle to the death, before i dishonor the rap game
    Gambits throwing dirt on my name get slain
    snatch chains, and leave em chained to electrical fences
    Bench pressing defenses, drop em senseless
    On some tense shit, spits radiate, since 1988
    When crack hit the hoods, i was robbing hoods
    Infamous like Suge, not blair but i put many Underwood
    Donít speak without being spoken too
    If I donít acknowledge you then you ainít knowledgeable/
    You donít put something in the bowl
    Not expecting it to be took or taken/
    You more shook than frying bacon
    And fish in the pan being made then/
    I execute plans to the ďTĒ
    Canít you see me like John Cena/
    Donít ask me who am I
    Who are you then/
    Feel the redundancy
    Ya flows, ya raps ainít on my frequency/
    I present a linguists approach to rap
    So now youíre just a quotable/
    Donít hope for a few good lyrics
    You canít handle the booth/
    Iím the proof like algebra problems
    Canít you solve eím, I didnít think so/
    Ya rhymes are like 3 divide by pie
    It donít flow without aerodynamics
    Didnít you ever wonder why? /
    Consider the ramifications of your actions
    Before you take eím, better answer the question first/
    Before you end up in a Cadillac hurst
    Without a prayer and a curse/
    Just donít wish for more shit to be unearth
    Itís just a verse/

  9. #99
    "Come as you are" Bigot Hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati, walnut hills
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Donít speak without being spoken too
    If I donít acknowledge you then you ainít knowledgeable/
    You donít put something in the bowl
    Not expecting it to be took or taken/
    You more shook than frying bacon
    And fish in the pan being made then/
    I execute plans to the ďTĒ
    Canít you see me like John Cena/
    Donít ask me who am I
    Who are you then/
    Feel the redundancy
    Ya flows, ya raps ainít on my frequency/
    I present a linguists approach to rap
    So now youíre just a quotable/
    Donít hope for a few good lyrics
    You canít handle the booth/
    Iím the proof like algebra problems
    Canít you solve eím, I didnít think so/
    Ya rhymes are like 3 divide by pie
    It donít flow without aerodynamics
    Didnít you ever wonder why? /
    Consider the ramifications of your actions
    Before you take eím, better answer the question first/
    Before you end up in a Cadillac hurst
    Without a prayer and a curse/
    Just donít wish for more shit to be unearth
    Itís just a verse/
    Yo, this is deep sea fisherman
    Pull'in all of these bitches in
    Cabinets with bait pickle'in
    Ready to push the sickle in some guts
    It starts the trickle'in
    for bucks i start the nikel and
    Dime'in, high dive'in in waves jus part'in ripples then
    All ya land lovers hand rubbers to put my dick up in
    Spread'in ya girls legs like the butter and pita
    Just pump'in and pump'in till that hole starts the shiver'in
    Spray'in like a shook up fuckin ten lieter, what
    I'ma beat it up forvever like i could never cum
    That hoe go'in before me, on that u should bet a ton
    I'm like pimp C, i'll have winfrey on both knees
    in front of any club bouncer to get us in free
    You wanna hire a hit on me, nigga send three
    With army artillery, or my son is better off kill'in me
    Cuz i'm average but aggressive like a killa bee
    And won't go out like tony, this the never end'in triliogy
    Fuck around and get these navel shots
    And bank accounts stashed in a old cable box
    Everything ain't nice, life ain't school house rock
    Its a shame u learned this wit my tool out cocked
    You bout to get laced wit holes like audio speakers
    Then i'll cop ya girls digts, and prolly go meet her
    The dealer of hope is selling me lies
    Reasons to live are reasons to die, in disguise
    This life was never mine, the rivers never ran
    Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
    Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
    For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61

  10. #100

    Default Im down for coming up!

    We fight amongst eachother um
    Might as well be struggle ers
    Fronting like we soldiers
    Ackin like we suffer some
    But We’d rather get high
    Then start a rebel movement
    and let the time slip by
    that’s what the fuck we doin
    how are you unique when you aint built a damn thing
    how are you king when your people are a damn shame
    you misunder learned motherfuck what ya heard
    ya punk ass complaints
    the purpose that you serve
    I born truth the sworn proof
    Save a youth pimp
    I pulled ya hole card
    Na Put ya hand in
    Im choppin up the deck but I understand the order
    I’m dealing out sets that interlock and support us
    I guess what I purport is message of revolution
    Defined rebel movements
    Designed to improve ship

  11. #101
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,438
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherBack View Post
    We fight amongst eachother um
    Might as well be struggle ers
    Fronting like we soldiers
    Ackin like we suffer some
    But Weíd rather get high
    Then start a rebel movement
    and let the time slip by
    thatís what the fuck we doin
    how are you unique when you aint built a damn thing
    how are you king when your people are a damn shame
    you misunder learned motherfuck what ya heard
    ya punk ass complaints
    the purpose that you serve
    I born truth the sworn proof
    Save a youth pimp
    I pulled ya hole card
    Na Put ya hand in
    Im choppin up the deck but I understand the order
    Iím dealing out sets that interlock and support us
    I guess what I purport is message of revolution
    Defined rebel movements
    Designed to improve ship
    I donít need to do the dew
    So donít get it so screwed up/
    Iím unscrupulous lyrically
    Iím a alphabet soup this/
    From A to Z like 1, 2, 3
    Any emcee can rap pity patter
    With a flow and lyrics that donít flatter/
    Donít get cha rhymes n mind scatter
    I can shatter the sound barrier
    When I rap fast like a tornado twister, mister reporter/
    Recoup this like a money order
    Now emcees got voice recorders
    Because they donít write no more/
    Yeah I said they donít write no more
    They bore so easily wit the same old subject matter/
    Same old rhyme pattern, that
    donít even impress enough to get addressed
    Why donít you get a degree so you can at least read/
    Now you can either scatter like moths to a flame
    Or go buzzing like bees to the honeycomb/
    Itís a sad shame the game hasnít changed
    Itís just gone down the drain, are you crazy insane in the brain/
    Their ainít no linebacker in the game no more
    This is the equivalent of MJ leaving the league/
    I havenít achieve much but I can crush allot of this puppy stuff
    And too those telling me words ainít words, good look for the ammo/
    Iím dump out fire wit the camouflage on my heat source
    Canít be detected wit ďPredator VisionĒ
    I cut through you wit an alien incision/

  12. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    I donít need to do the dew
    So donít get it so screwed up/
    Iím unscrupulous lyrically
    Iím a alphabet soup this/
    From A to Z like 1, 2, 3
    Any emcee can rap pity patter
    With a flow and lyrics that donít flatter/
    Donít get cha rhymes n mind scatter
    I can shatter the sound barrier
    When I rap fast like a tornado twister, mister reporter/
    Recoup this like a money order
    Now emcees got voice recorders
    Because they donít write no more/
    Yeah I said they donít write no more
    They bore so easily wit the same old subject matter/
    Same old rhyme pattern, that
    donít even impress enough to get addressed
    Why donít you get a degree so you can at least read/
    Now you can either scatter like moths to a flame
    Or go buzzing like bees to the honeycomb/
    Itís a sad shame the game hasnít changed
    Itís just gone down the drain, are you crazy insane in the brain/
    Their ainít no linebacker in the game no more
    This is the equivalent of MJ leaving the league/
    I havenít achieve much but I can crush allot of this puppy stuff
    And too those telling me words ainít words, good look for the ammo/
    Iím dump out fire wit the camouflage on my heat source
    Canít be detected wit ďPredator VisionĒ
    I cut through you wit an alien incision/

    What remains of the main vein?
    Bloodflow blue, internally stained
    Righteous gang, hole backing blue flame
    Club running players, victims of snatched chains
    Rap game i x-men out, my static stinging clout
    Advantage is mine, every state block i'm airing out
    Success is successive, ladies die in the wreckage
    Papers put out the message, readers become breathless
    Vets spit tales of death like abortion
    i spin the wheel to reveal my fortunes
    Sorting out the right mix, a slave to extortion
    From the sky those packages pouring
    Yearning the heartbeats slow, adrenaline formulas forming
    Average mc flow boring, the same fucking drawings
    alarming the king string puppet master touring
    Stories on the low, books completed, and rehearsed at shows
    this ain't ya same ol' lingo, a maniac depressive flow
    Nigga bars with no holds, see i'm sick with no cold
    Paid in full with no dough, but what i use for the pizza
    Fuck easter i'm egg hunting in spots, remorlsess grimm reaper
    Last edited by Mantra; 12-18-2007 at 01:07 PM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  13. #103
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,438
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    What remains of the main vein?
    Bloodflow blue, internally stained
    Righteous gang, hole backing blue flame
    Club running players, victims of snatched chains
    Rap game i x-men out, my static stinging clout
    Advantage is mine, every state block i'm airing out
    Success is successive, ladies die in the wreckage
    Papers put out the message, readers become breathless
    Vets spit tales of death like abortion
    i spin the wheel to reveal my fortunes
    Sorting out the right mix, a slave to extortion
    From the sky those packages pouring
    Yearning the heartbeats slow, adrenaline formulas forming
    Average mc flow boring, the same fucking drawings
    alarming the king string puppet master touring
    Stories on the low, books completed, and rehearsed at shows
    What remains in vein?
    Is the blood in its place/
    Is it the game we play that remains in vein
    Wit punches that be words and words that be punches/
    And lines that are jabs stabbed in the cab
    That was the shell of a crab/
    Donít give me the styling
    Like you got the gift of gab/
    I got the feet of Zab Judah, the fist of Iron Mike
    The stature of Lennox Lewis, and the eye of the tiger like Rocky Marchino/
    Lyrically I should been from a place like Chicago
    But Iím in a N-Y state of mind rhyming rather than reclining/
    Iím a diamond in the rough wit nothing tough as nails
    Ship these crates out on brail read covers wit words that smother/
    Get the riddles I riddle in the middle of these little chumps
    With no white left to pump but hoes to
    Thump and bump around like you Bobby Brown/

  14. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    What remains in vein?
    Is the blood in its place/
    Is it the game we play that remains in vein
    Wit punches that be words and words that be punches/
    And lines that are jabs stabbed in the cab
    That was the shell of a crab/
    Donít give me the styling
    Like you got the gift of gab/
    I got the feet of Zab Judah, the fist of Iron Mike
    The stature of Lennox Lewis, and the eye of the tiger like Rocky Marchino/
    Lyrically I should been from a place like Chicago
    But Iím in a N-Y state of mind rhyming rather than reclining/
    Iím a diamond in the rough wit nothing tough as nails
    Ship these crates out on brail read covers wit words that smother/
    Get the riddles I riddle in the middle of these little chumps
    With no white left to pump but hoes to
    Thump and bump around like you Bobby Brown/
    Tall tales niggas sleep from my shells like snails
    Pastors speak the bullshit on pulpits
    Dominate the dumb brain of a fool quick
    Gouge my eyes out before i quit
    Drop my shit, flood the bricks
    Unconcerned with the limit, and gimics
    Hands dirty, it's illegal buisness
    Locked down with no visits
    The grimey, slimey, cell wizard
    Intercourse is verbal, so the goals are attained
    Speeches insane, elaborate high peak heights
    Science dropped on the 85, my insight headlights
    Silent knight, opposition here's a warning
    Bars are bionic, win, or lose i'm swarming
    Charming pretty black girls lost
    Take heed to the word of God, or get nailed to a cross
    Last edited by Mantra; 12-18-2007 at 01:20 PM.



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  15. #105
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,438
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    Tall tales niggas sleep from my shells like snails
    Pastors speak the bullshit on pulpits
    Dominate the dumb brain of a fool quick
    Gouge my eyes out before i quit
    Drop my shit, flood the bricks
    Unconcerned with the limit, and gimics
    Hands dirty, it's illegal buisness
    Locked down with no visits
    The grimey, slimey, cell wizard
    Intercourse is verbal, so the goals are attained
    Speeches insane, elaborate high peak heights
    Science dropped on the 85, my insight headlights
    Silent knight, opposition here's a warning
    Bars are bionic, win, or lose i'm swarming
    Charming pretty black girls lost
    Take heed to the word of God, or get nailed to a cross
    Read cha notes then read my notesÖ..
    My quotes are comparable to electoral votes/
    Donít waste a toke, my hope is puddle of mud
    Now Iím nothing but paint chips on the ground/
    Is that how Iím viewed? Now do I have it misconstrued?
    What do I have to do to receive respect around here/
    This ainít any film by Brian DePalma or Oliver Stone
    Iím the holder in court face the force take up the task of course/
    Driven these tracks wit rhythm in tack, now thatís giving back
    So when I cut up flows, I give back what was given too me/
    Knowledge birthed my person besides my mama and father
    I hold the pen as the ultimate author, Iím the Steven King of my life/
    It was one big horror film wit suspense surrounding me
    For every miracle and surgery everything was relief for me/
    Nigga pain ainít nothing but one half physical and one half mental
    Get over the anguish, I ainít speaking another language/
    I draft these flows, from thoughts caught from my inner space
    Inner waste, inner haste, inner taste, inner face, inner case/
    Now Iím in all yall businesses like the internet Iím interconnected
    I think you all should intersect wit it and inspect to get it/


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •