Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 104

Thread: Worst Sin?

  1. #16
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    I've always held that greed was the worst of human impulses. Wanting and having waaaaaaaaaay more than you need or could even use is fuckin up things like no other. It outranks envy in the sense that if people weren't so damn greedy then there'd be a whole lot less to be envious of.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  2. #17
    Forever Upward SG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    SO HOW DOES PRIDE TIE WITH ME WANTING TO KILL IN DEFENSE?
    I DONT HAVE NOTHING TO LEARN.. I KNOW ENOUGH AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.
    Good question
    thats right you enough

    I KNOW THAT WE AS HUMANS CANT SAY WHAT THE WORST SIN IS..
    ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THAT.. BUT WHATS YOUR OPINION????
    THOUGHTS??
    Worst Sin: not sure
    Last edited by SG; 04-05-2008 at 12:57 PM.
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

  3. #18

    Default

    ..... Interesting.. thanks for the feedback
    JusticEquality™

  4. #19

    Default

    harming the innocent and defenseless.

  5. #20
    Fuck your thing Sexy Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    niggershire
    Posts
    4,426
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Masturbation.


  6. #21
    2000 B.C. Huggasaurus Sex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    on a website's forum, seriously
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    i dunno but my worst sin is worse than your worst sin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Masturbation.
    ...i stand corrected



    more akbar

  7. #22

    Default

    According the Bible it's to blasmephize the Holy Spirit because that's unforgivable.

    Somehow that went ahead of murder, molesting a child, committing genocide, torture, rape, etc.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    According the Bible it's to blasmephize the Holy Spirit because that's unforgivable.

    Somehow that went ahead of murder, molesting a child, committing genocide, torture, rape, etc.
    I am the god of gods
    Master of the arts
    I desecrate the chaste
    Writhe in the flesh

    Blasphemy!

    Chant the blasphemy
    Mockery of the Messiah
    We curse the holy ghost
    Enslaver of the weak
    God of lies and grief
    God of hypocrisy
    We laugh at your bastard child
    No god shall come before me

    Blaspheme the ghost
    Blaspheme the ghost
    Blaspheme the ghost
    Blasphemy of the holy ghost

    "Do what thou wilt" shall be the whole of the law
    Rebel against the church
    Drink from the chalice of blasphemy
    Rise up against the enslaver



    <3 Morbid Angel

  9. #24
    Devils never cry Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,904
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Masturbation.

    Then i'm definetly going to Hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    According the Bible it's to blasmephize the Holy Spirit because that's unforgivable.

    Somehow that went ahead of murder, molesting a child, committing genocide, torture, rape, etc.

    Which is one of the many reasons why i say Religion can go fuck itself.
    I just don't like you, thats all.

  10. #25
    Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I haven't researched it yet, but I was once told that sin originally meant ignorance. During the bastardizations of the many Sacred Texts the term was misinterpreted, or so I was told. Anyway to answer your question.

    I 'feel' that the ultimate sin is rebellion. Rebellion to our inner God-self/ves.

    We are all born with the capacity of accessing good and evil. As we spiritually and mentally mature we gain more insight which enables us to see more solid blacks and whites in the fields of grays. When this clarity comes into focus we begin to make more solid and absolute choices. When we go out of our way to access the evil for whatever reason we 'sin.'

    I say that it's rebellion. I hope I explained my rational clear enough.

    Peace Sis'.

    "Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

  11. #26
    Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Masturbation.
    Does mental masturbation count as well?

    "Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    I haven't researched it yet, but I was once told that sin originally meant ignorance. During the bastardizations of the many Sacred Texts the term was misinterpreted, or so I was told. Anyway to answer your question.

    I 'feel' that the ultimate sin is rebellion. Rebellion to our inner God-self/ves.

    We are all born with the capacity of accessing good and evil. As we spiritually and mentally mature we gain more insight which enables us to see more solid blacks and whites in the fields of grays. When this clarity comes into focus we begin to make more solid and absolute choices. When we go out of our way to access the evil for whatever reason we 'sin.'

    I say that it's rebellion. I hope I explained my rational clear enough.

    Peace Sis'.
    No personal offense to you sir, but that sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.

    Rebellion is a sign of individualism, and to me individualism is the most important thing for a person to retain in a world full of sheep.

    I completely disagree with the idea that you can truly make things black and white. Morality/good & evil are all within the eye of the beholder. I don't bother myself with things that are "spiritual" any more. I'm done with supernatural things in general.

    If you're beliefs make you happier, though, more power to you. That's you being yourself, being an individual.

  13. #28
    Suga Duga
    Guest

    Default


  14. #29

    Default

    Taking anothers life.

    Put a gun to anyones head and they'll do ANYTHING. They'd rather that then die.




    Teachin Da SeedZ

  15. #30
    Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    No personal offense to you sir, but that sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.

    Rebellion is a sign of individualism, and to me individualism is the most important thing for a person to retain in a world full of sheep.

    I completely disagree with the idea that you can truly make things black and white. Morality/good & evil are all within the eye of the beholder. I don't bother myself with things that are "spiritual" any more. I'm done with supernatural things in general.

    If you're beliefs make you happier, though, more power to you. That's you being yourself, being an individual.
    That's all I needed to hear in reply to this.

    I'm speaking of rebellion to your righteous self. If that's BS then...

    "Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •