Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 104

Thread: Worst Sin?

  1. #46
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    the original sin is the lie


    other than that

    the worst sins are slander and punishing a innocent person

    next is abusing / violating anything (rape, murder, slavery, etc.)
    your mother's dick

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    the original sin is the lie


    other than that

    the worst sins are slander and punishing a innocent person

    next is abusing / violating anything (rape, murder, slavery, etc.)
    In the Book of Genesis, the original sin is disobeying God's orders to be an unquestioning sheep.

  3. #48
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    books are only suggestions


    what does the Book of Cthulhu say?
    your mother's dick

  4. #49
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Age
    40
    Posts
    813
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    the white man lying to us throughout history= greatest sin!!!!

  5. #50
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
    lying = greatest sin!!!!
    less is more
    your mother's dick

  6. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    books are only suggestions


    what does the Book of Cthulhu say?
    If books are only suggestions, why bother believing in a concept that originated in the books of Western religious traditions? Isn't, then, the concept of sin itself a suggestion and not a fact?

    There is no Book of Cthulhu. Cthulhu is a fictional character from the short stories of H. P. Lovecraft.

  7. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    i dony understand murder as a sin. if someone fights against you without cause and you remain free of sins i.e coveting,jealousy, evil cunning etc... if by defneding yourself against evil by murdering a man how can that be sinful if your righteous? why grieve over death when the souls of men are immortal?

    the worst sin or where all sin derives from is desire
    Self defense is usually not considered murder. The act of premeditated killing is what's condemned in almost all human societies, and backed up by their religious beliefs. Of course, there are plenty of exceptions to that rule. One of the most common justifications is that your God told you to kill or at least condoned it.

  8. #53
    THE SHADOW DRAGON LORD ZERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HIDDEN SOUND VILLAGE
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    the worst sin or where all sin derives from is desire
    blind desire

  9. #54
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    If books are only suggestions, why bother believing in a concept that originated in the books of Western religious traditions? Isn't, then, the concept of sin itself a suggestion and not a fact?
    of course it is a suggestion

    so are all my posts

    its up to the individual


    and lets not get into the 'belief' vs 'knowledge' discussion in this thread


    that would be a complete threadjack


    best to start a new one instead

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    There is no Book of Cthulhu. Cthulhu is a fictional character from the short stories of H. P. Lovecraft.
    argh

    no kidding


    my post was my way of saying i am more interested in what you have to say than a reference to the book of genesis




    i know all about big squids
    your mother's dick

  10. #55
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    i dony understand murder as a sin. if someone fights against you without cause and you remain free of sins i.e coveting,jealousy, evil cunning etc... if by defneding yourself against evil by murdering a man how can that be sinful if your righteous? why grieve over death when the souls of men are immortal?

    the worst sin or where all sin derives from is desire
    murder is not a sin

    murder with incorrect motive is a sin

    rather - murder is a popular result of sin



    yes - sin derives from desire

    and if lying is a sin
    then
    perhaps the lie is the father of desire
    your mother's dick

  11. #56
    2000 B.C. Huggasaurus Sex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    on a website's forum, seriously
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REVERSE DRAGON View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    the worst sin or where all sin derives from is desire
    blind desire
    that may be the best reply in this whole thread. all of the so-called sins i've read about here can be traced back to a lack of understanding about the full consequences of one's instinctive actions...



    more akbar

  12. #57
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    lack of full understanding can usually be traced back to a lie



    its not 'instinctive' to do something for no reason

    most 'sins' are when somebody acts based on flawed logic


    lusting and coveting are the results of being brainwashed
    they arent standard human behavior
    your mother's dick

  13. #58
    2000 B.C. Huggasaurus Sex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    on a website's forum, seriously
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    lack of full understanding can usually be traced back to a lie



    its not 'instinctive' to do something for no reason

    most 'sins' are when somebody acts based on flawed logic


    lusting and coveting are the results of being brainwashed
    they arent standard human behavior
    huh?

    deception is a method not a motivation.

    lust stems from our innate desires to spread our seed... the idea that we're supposed to form lifetime bonds to one woman is given to us by our culture, not instincts.

    when a child cries that his friend has nintendo and he wants one too that's not brainwashing, it's a brain function found in most higher social mammals that programs us to get what others have.



    more akbar

  14. #59
    A.K.A Terror-Eyez Make~Sensi*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Gr.Manchester UK
    Age
    28
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yeh , he's right.

    Athiest pig!!

    lol j/p



  15. #60
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    huh?

    deception is a method not a motivation.
    agreed

    but telling a lie and animalistic 'deception' are 2 completely different things

    Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    lust stems from our innate desires to spread our seed... the idea that we're supposed to form lifetime bonds to one woman is given to us by our culture, not instincts.
    do eternal beings have a innate desire to spread a seed?

    some people suggest that death is the price you pay for busting a nut

    i agree with what you say about lifetime bonds
    but
    i disagree with the notion of 'innate desires'
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    when a child cries that his friend has nintendo and he wants one too that's not brainwashing, it's a brain function found in most higher social mammals that programs us to get what others have.
    actually
    you touch on a few different things here

    there is reason to believe that children dont really 'want' anything more than a experience

    a child wants to experience playing a nintendo because it appears to be stimulating and can seem to be a life-enhancing benefit


    which reduces your analogy to a question of whether it is standard for a person to want to do/feel better in their existence

    to which the answer is yes

    (but i see your point
    clever marketing can make something appear that it will make life better even tho it doesnt
    so this coveting is still based on a flawed perception
    which has its roots in lies)
    your mother's dick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •