Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saw

Default Saw

Yeah,let's talk about SAW, in my opinion the most creative thriller ever made since SE7EN came out.

Tho I still hate the fact that people disslike SAW cause they think they stole the idea from SE7EN...They're both great movies, but you gotta respect the SAW creation, this young director put alot of work in this flick,managed to shoot it in 18 days and it turned out fabulous.
    Not to mention the cast, awesome cast!
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Default Re: Saw

saw was solid, since it was the directors first main feature and acting effort (for one of'em) it was good given the budget and time constraints, turned out quite enjoyable

though the revelation was somewhat hindered by (potential spoiler = invisible)....the fact I recognized the voice of the killer from the television series "24" (season 2) so I knew the 'initial' revelation wasn't the real deal perse

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace

i diddnt like it

up untill the wierd hospital guy got involved it was ok...but it got STUPID after that

the dr guy couldnt act either and there was no point to danny glover being in the movie when he just dies

I think it should of been longer and showed more stories of people killin they self or getting killed. Hopefully they make a 2nd one with an NC-17 rating.

oh i forgot, the puppet was hillarious too, on the fucking trike

Veteran Member

i loved that movie, bought it on dvd when it came out! shit is real creative but i think its best if you see it in a theater-esque setting with surround sound and shit. cuz then it just comes alive and gets real creepy.

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!

Oh man that doll on the trike was just creepy as hell. For some reason that really got to me. It's a real good thriller, with some flat out fucking scary moments.

That movie was fucken tight though. Fucken crazy at the end, dude left em lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    I think it should of been longer and showed more stories of people killin they self or getting killed. Hopefully they make a 2nd one with an NC-17 rating.
    U see, that's the bad thing, they're gonna make a sequel...I hate sequels.....

The ring 2 was waaaaaaaaaaaay better than that crap shoot ring 2 lol. X2 was better than X-Men and X-Men was nice. Sequals don't always suck if done right.

That's your view on sequels. Sequels can only be better if it has a continues story line like for instance Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings.

You can't mess with movies like The Ring....The Ring 2 was pure trash, they've should've never touched that. The Ring 0, Ring Spyral....it's all crap.....

The only sequel made that was better then it's original is in my opinion Terminator 2, that's the only one I can say that's better.

And about the Marvel movies....Sure they're all good, but they shouldn't call it X-2 or Spiderman 2, it's a different story, if you buy a new Spiderman comic does it say Spiderman 2??? THAT's bullshit, they should be original, re-name it, let someone else have a shot in creating a new Spidey movie like they did with the Batman movies.

SAW was fuckin gr8 i loved the way he made people torture themselves

lol marvel films mostly suck cus they try to make characters more real in the movies, comics and cartoons are escapism

09, argubly aliens is also better than the original

Saw was aight. It lacks good acting and better dialogue. And also the fact that it's heavily influenced by Seven only makes you compare it with the 1995 masterpiece. Compared to Seven it's not even close....

Seven > Saw

The Sigung(Sifu's Master) ThePharaohNosferatu's Avatar

Man saw was very good, and i hope they dont fuck up part 2.

as for Ring 2, TOTAL TRASH!!!!!!!

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
    Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)