once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

  1. #1
    Fuck Your Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kick rocks, bitch.
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Cno Evil's an Off White Faggot, who Happens to Netcee...

    Cry...No one's buying shit from Chambermusik, Deal with it. Doesn't chambermusik have there own forums? They do, So Stay there...Chambermusik = Wu Fam Reject Headquarters

    They've had like 3 Decent Interviews with Decent Fam members ever, otherwise it's some lame no one even knew was associated with the Wu(like those Gooks from Cali who call themselves Killa Beez when they're more like that Jane Finch Flip "Chuckie Akenz").

  2. #2

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded
    Cno Evil's an Off White Faggot, who Happens to Netcee...

    Cry...No one's buying shit from Chambermusik, Deal with it. Doesn't chambermusik have there own forums? They do, So Stay there...Chambermusik = Wu Fam Reject Headquarters

    They've had like 3 Decent Interviews with Decent Fam members ever, otherwise it's some lame no one even knew was associated with the Wu(like those Gooks from Cali who call themselves Killa Beez when they're more like that Jane Finch Flip "Chuckie Akenz").
    man you must be the dumbest person on earth.if it doesnt interest you we dont want to know.some people might be interested in buying the black knights cd for example.i think you didnt hear all the interviews by the way,cappadonna,dom pachino,islord,buddha monk,christbearer,meko,solomon child,timbo king,y-kim,mathematics,4th disciple,king just,60 sec assassin,blue rasbperry,allah real,falling down,monstar mob,harlem 6.if those names doesnt ring a bell you should not even post in this forum.
    i judge wisely

  3. #3
    IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by eastsidemtl
    man you must be the dumbest person on earth.if it doesnt interest you we dont want to know.some people might be interested in buying the black knights cd for example.i think you didnt hear all the interviews by the way,cappadonna,dom pachino,islord,buddha monk,christbearer,meko,solomon child,timbo king,y-kim,mathematics,4th disciple,king just,60 sec assassin,blue rasbperry,allah real,falling down,monstar mob,harlem 6.if those names doesnt ring a bell you should not even post in this forum.


    well said wu bro

  4. #4
    Fuck Your Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kick rocks, bitch.
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by eastsidemtl
    some people might be interested in buying the black knights cd for example
    Great, everyone here knows about Chambermusik. No one really cares to check back though, because shit is type Garbage and Suspect.

    We don't need you and your filthy faggotry troop prancing around...

  5. #5

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded
    Great, everyone here knows about Chambermusik. No one really cares to check back though, because shit is type Garbage and Suspect.

    We don't need you and your filthy faggotry troop prancing around...
    your mom didnt teach you to be polite.
    i judge wisely

  6. #6
    Fuck Your Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kick rocks, bitch.
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by R3beLuTionAry
    well said wu bro
    You have got to be shitting me..."Wu Bro"

    Jesus Christ, the funniest thing, Most of you are White...

  7. #7
    Fuck Your Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kick rocks, bitch.
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by eastsidemtl
    your mom didnt teach you to be polite.
    Grown ass Man son...I'll break your Mother's Ribs infront of you, Friendly Fuck...

  8. #8

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded
    Grown ass Man son...I'll break your Mother's Ribs infront of you, Friendly Fuck...
    thats a strong point you have there.what about my dad?
    i judge wisely

  9. #9
    Banned!!!11 Ghost_Deini_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    jersey
    Age
    28
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded
    You have got to be shitting me..."Wu Bro"

    Jesus Christ, the funniest thing, Most of you are White...
    wow...

    so theres some white people who listen to the wu...

    its funny how youre going around talking shit about white people and we dont care. then a white person goes and says "nigger" and most likely youre ready to rip him a new asshole.

    personally, neither of the above are right to do, but youre just an ignorant asshole. peace.

  10. #10
    Fuck Your Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kick rocks, bitch.
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Deini_
    youre just an ignorant asshole. peace.
    Where you trying to make a Point? Between telling me what I am and whining "wah wah i'm white, don't be so mean" Shut your face...

  11. #11
    Fuck Your Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kick rocks, bitch.
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by eastsidemtl
    thats a strong point you have there.what about my dad?
    He's French, I Think God's already ruined most of his Life...

  12. #12

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Someone ban this Gully Reloaded racist.

  13. #13
    Fuck Your Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kick rocks, bitch.
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphop101
    Someone ban this Gully Reloaded racist.
    Saying the word "White" is Racist?

    Sensitive...

  14. #14
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: Beekeeper, Calm down there Chambermusik Streeteam

    You made a thread topic in the Wu Chamber to target Beekeeper?

    P.S. I dont remember Cno being a "netcee".



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •