once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damned Niggaz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emblem View Post
    Cultural evolution
    The term African American doesn't have anything to do with cultural evolution. They're are one of the minorities of this country. Thanks.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    The term African American doesn't have anything to do with cultural evolution. They're are one of the minorities of this country. Thanks.

In the 1800's what were they called ___________ ?
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

Quote Originally Posted by Emblem View Post
    In the 1800's what were they called ___________ ?
    That's was in the 1800's, not today nor before the 1800's. Plus, blacks AREN'T the only race that were called the N word. Irish, asians, arabs, mexicans, women, and some other races were called the N word. In order to understand what the N word means, you must look up its meaning.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    The reason why blacks are called "African American" is because our anesitors (spelling) came from African. Asian Americans, Iraqi American, Mexican Americans, and so fourth. They're all minorities, except for whites. Whites would be called "Americans" because they're the majority, blacks, asians, mexicans, arabs, etc, are the minority. Why can't we all just be called Americans? It's all about power, image, and control. Thanks.
    Actually the prefix is suppose to describe the Nationality of origin. Africa isn't a Nation, it's a continent. "Blacks" in America have been called Nigger, Negro, Colored, Afro-American, African-American, Ethiopian (at least I know that was popular in the Hampton Roads Area of VA), etc. As a collective we don't know our Nation of origin. According to my research, a vast population of us were here before the Native Americans arrived.

I've never heard of an Asian-American, but I have heard of Korean-American, Chinese-American, etc.

As far as majority and minority goes, the vast majority of humans on the planet are Brown skinned women. The vast minority on the planet are pale skined men. In this country things are on top of their heads but you can blame genocide for that, and it continues.

Divide and concur. We're all the same in my eyes, but I have to use other people's eyes from time to time to deal with this bass-ackwards society.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    People always say, "What's wrong with those American Niggaz" and what not. Well, Dr. King [with the help of Aaron
    says what's wrong with Niggaz and shows what it will [probably] take to fix us Niggaz. I think that he's onto something. If we all get mad as hell and focus on fixing ourselves maybe we can go somewhere. What do you think?
    We have been moving but............ you know the rest
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

Emblems point about Cultural Evolution was very mind opening!!!

Ironman what he said is very very true!!

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    Actually the prefix is suppose to describe the Nationality of origin. Africa isn't a Nation, it's a continent. "Blacks" in America have been called Nigger, Negro, Colored, Afro-American, African-American, Ethiopian (at least I know that was popular in the Hampton Roads Area of VA), etc. As a collective we don't know our Nation of origin. According to my research, a vast population of us were here before the Native Americans arrived.

I've never heard of an Asian-American, but I have heard of Korean-American, Chinese-American, etc.

As far as majority and minority goes, the vast majority of humans on the planet are Brown skinned women. The vast minority on the planet are pale skined men. In this country things are on top of their heads but you can blame genocide for that, and it continues.

Divide and concur. We're all the same in my eyes, but I have to use other people's eyes from time to time to deal with this bass-ackwards society.
    Arrived from where?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    Arrived from where?
    Asia, over a land bridge between Alaska and Siberia.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Asia, over a land bridge between Alaska and Siberia.
    Exactly. Some legends state that the Red Man's origins are in the Americas.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

even at death the people are still to be envy of all the human families

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    Exactly. Some legends state that the Red Man's origins are in the Americas.
    I'm more willing to believe that humans migrated from Africa into Europe and Asia over a period of thousands of years, and during the last ice age a population of hunters followed prehistoric game across a ice/land bridge in the present-day Bering Strait into the Americas than a story about people emerging from the center of the earth.

Wu Vatican

^
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I'm more willing to believe that humans migrated from Africa into Europe and Asia over a period of thousands of years, and during the last ice age a population of hunters followed prehistoric game across a ice/land bridge in the present-day Bering Strait into the Americas than a story about people emerging from the center of the earth.
    I did say some legends [people], right. If humans were here duringn Pangea then it could be true. I don't know. I still havn't read "God Is Red" yet and other Native American religious/legendary text indebt.

I follow your line of thought, just wanted to offer another thought.

In the black community: The only NIGGAZ out here are so called gangster or wanna be gangsters( this includes hustler & thugz)

So when you here somone identify himself or herself as GANGSTER, HUSTLER or THUG you find yourself a NIGGA
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

i believe god poof'd us into existance.
    Classic - "Disciple of Ares"