once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 203 of 274 FirstFirst ... 103153193200201202203204205206213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4101

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

He is not actually locked up; he is in a mental hospital to be specific; apparently nobody has been in contact with him so we have no idea as to when he may be released; for now all we can do is hope for the best.

they put up the unreleased material from the monstar mob and juleunique first album. Good interview too.

http://www.wu-international.com/misc..._Interview.htm

i checked out that BSBD interview too

Wu-International: Pro The Leader shared his opinion about the album as well as what went wrong on our last interview which I hope you have read, apparently the album was released without Warcloud’s consent or awareness. Do you have anything to say in regards to this?

BSBD: We're unaware of the interview you mentioned, but we just looked on your site and still couldn't find it. Even still, who gives a shit what "Pro the Leader" said, as he's never met us and could not possibly know what actually happened, despite him being Holocaust's primary weed carrier and yes-man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaaHHA damn thats harsh, and pretty much so true.

hahaha nah pros a real dude, pro > bsbd on respect out of the studio, but damn thats funny.

pro's beats and rhymes are remedial as hell, bsbd make actual music.

Haha thats why I said, OUTSIDE of the studio. Fucking aye after a comment like that im obligated to go back and read the whole interview lol.

^^^hahaha sorry

i actually just read both of their interviews and don't know what to make of it...all i know is i have all of bsbd's albums and love them, and have never been able to listen to an entire pro the leader verse in my life.

i need more warcloud/tank in my life though

Pro The Leader: He was Warcloud when I met him and as far as I can remember, all of a sudden he got that Alcatraz tattoo on his arm and he told me not to call him Warcloud anymore and would get a little angry if I or anyone else did, but that was what a lot of us called him. It would be like your friend from school was called Todd and you have known him as that your whole time in school and he graduates and he now wants you to call him Rocking Chair.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonade View Post
    Warcloud - The Man Who Bled Marbles

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPHN0UYO

Warcloud's verses from the Collabo Archives Vol.1 & Vol.2
    Thanks for this

This is what im talking about

Holocaust minus the weed carriers

PM if you got any other stuff similar to this
    Last edited by TRONIX; 10-01-2010 at 06:28 PM.

Props again for the JuleUnique interview Wu-int cats, and big upps to Jule for leakin that MonstarMob shit.I been waiting since 04 to hear the whole Two Dead 5 Shot joint, shits fire. That music is far too dope to not be released, now Krow needs to drop what he's holdin, he might as try and get some money off the shit.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

i thought they were supposed to drop some shit yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
    did you make this?
    Yes

Here's the "Classic Monsters" track with just Holocaust's verse:
    http://www.box.net/shared/fy779vou45

Wu-International: Do you have any memorable moments about this session that you will like to share with the fans please?

BSBD: He told our other roommate that we used to rob graves and that he had hidden a gun somewhere in the house. And that was just the first night.

!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
    Wu-International: Do you have any memorable moments about this session that you will like to share with the fans please?

BSBD: He told our other roommate that we used to rob graves and that he had hidden a gun somewhere in the house. And that was just the first night.

!
    hes a crazy motherfucker.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

u gotta give pro some respect lol because every time he got an interview it just ends up being an interview about warcloud lolol and pro never really trips off it he knows the people wanna hear about warcloud... so hats off 2 pro

and for the record, honestly, professional >>>>>> blue sky black death

EASY

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post

and for the record, honestly, professional >>>>>> blue sky black death

EASY

Absurd.
    You're a fucking moron.
    -rep