Page 252 of 273 FirstFirst ... 152202242249250251252253254255262 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4095

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Come here big guy...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

looks like a new track..but Holo's still on his drugstore cowboy shit...why oh why

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    New?...

I was just bout to post this

love when the dude gets cut in half
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

I got some info for the fans, word from Pro is He and Holo are 12 tracks deep into an album intitled Armour of GOD, just the two of them on the album, Holos idea.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Thanks Tec!

- KP -

Thanks Tec!
    no problem

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    no problem
    Tec, since you hit up Pro, maybe ask him about a potential Holocaust interview here at the WuTang-Corp site. Telling you, fans would love it and he would at least get some exposure.

He already did one before he got locked up...

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Wutangzombie View Post
    Tec, since you hit up Pro, maybe ask him about a potential Holocaust interview here at the WuTang-Corp site. Telling you, fans would love it and he would at least get some exposure.
    Wu-int should contact Pro Im sure they are friends with him on FB, thats my only contact with him.

He already did one before he got locked up...

Yes, ONE interview constructed almost four years ago now, that while interesting and insightful hardly provides any info about his music. From what I've seen the American Poets don't even try to get the word out..obv. I don't know them personally so I can't make character assessments but they just seem so lazy about everything, even their verses. Warcloud is a dope MC I think a brand new interview with Wutang-corp would be an opportunity if nothing else for us to catch up with dude. What do y'all thank?

Ol liquid foot powder foot CHOPPED UP THE BODY

Quote Originally Posted by Wutangzombie View Post
    I think a brand new interview with Wutang-corp would be an opportunity if nothing else for us to catch up with dude. What do y'all thank?
    Although I'm not completely against this idea...all he's pretty much done since the last interview is get locked up...

- KP -

Any updates? What's on the 2013 agenda for Big Warcloud from the L.A. streets rock a time piece, last name Concrete?

ooohhhh chainsaw handsssss where are youuuuuuuuuu

All the Mixed Forest Zone/Silkworm verses in one clip...

Peace...

- KP -