once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 102 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4102

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

  1. #1516

    Default Holocaust Collaborators

    In my search for more Holocaust/Warcloud material, I heard about his collab with The Professional. After a while of searching for copies of the albums, I just listened to Pro's Laboratory joints and to be honest I was disappointed. Warcloud's verses are dope for sure, but I found the Professional's contributions to be sub par to the point that I can't really listen to the album without skipping verses. (His beat on the Almighty album is ill though) I expect Holocaust to outshine cats, but the mc's he has recently linked up with is discouraging. Bomshot really has no place in the same studio with Holocaust as an mc. He can pick dope beats, as evidenced by The Devil'z Rejects album (Jus Allah murks that album) and his collabs with Holocaust, but he' just sucks, plain and simple. Do people agree? Point is, if you are on the track with Holocaust, come correct, or just let him do his damn thing.

  2. #1517
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    Yo anyone heard this before i never had its dope


  3. #1518
    The Preacher pneumatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    Yo anyone heard this before i never had its dope

    That track is from one of The Professional's albums, either "Plethora of Lyrics" or "Vocabulary Superior Mastery/Lonely Souls Cry Deep Inside Silently".

    I own both but don't feel like digging them out right this second.

  4. #1519

    Default

    How is Holocaust/Warclouds Blue Sky Black Death album? Ive just been getting into Cloud from the Silkworm verse and his contributions to the Black Knight album I need more of this man.

  5. #1520
    74 Billion Holy Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Haunted Hill
    Age
    38
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    cum on tank.. release dat jigsaw puzzle album!

  6. #1521

    Default

    is he really crazy nova? he take alot of drugs eh

  7. #1522
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,950
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Ghost View Post
    cum on tank.. release dat jigsaw puzzle album!
    Thats what I've wanted to hear for years.

    It would be perfect to drop this before the new material comes out.

  8. #1523

    Default

    Some new Holocaust song, got link from wu-int, joint with tekitha is sick, makes you miss her. She is still the best kept secret

    Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Shyheim & Wasabifunk - Just Like U
    Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Tekitha - Children Of The Heavens
    Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Suga Bang Bang - Forgotten Brotherhood
    Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Warcloud - Yellow Fever

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/skxfdq
    Last edited by jsofunky; 02-04-2009 at 11:28 AM.

  9. #1524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
    Some new Holocaust song, got link from wu-int, joint with tekitha is sick, makes you miss her. She is still the best kept secret

    Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Shyheim & Wasabifunk - Just Like U
    Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Tekitha - Children Of The Heavens
    Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Suga Bang Bang - Forgotten Brotherhood
    Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Warcloud - Yellow Fever

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/56i15x
    Link doesn't work it goes to some Swedish Trip file.

  10. #1525
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,950
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Damn that sucks, I'd love to hear those.

    I've seen alot of tracks with Shaka Amazulu.

    In the Snippets pneumatic provided there were 3 :

    One with Timbo King, one with Canibus and the last one where he reffers to himself as :

    "The Sign Of Hells Winter"

    I've also seen another track tittled :
    Shaka Amazulu ft. Holocaust & West Coast Killa Bees.

    We need these !!!!!!

  11. #1526

    Default

    I think there's also one called Floyd by Shaka Amazulu ft. Warcloud.

  12. #1527

  13. #1528
    Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Kamakazi Cali
    Age
    35
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Me & White Lotus took Caust 2 do that yellow feaver track that verse came out so sick...Shaka's the man hes deffently got sum wild bangers...

  14. #1529
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApexP
    In my search for more Holocaust/Warcloud material, I heard about his collab with The Professional. After a while of searching for copies of the albums, I just listened to Pro's Laboratory joints and to be honest I was disappointed. Warcloud's verses are dope for sure, but I found the Professional's contributions to be sub par to the point that I can't really listen to the album without skipping verses. (His beat on the Almighty album is ill though) I expect Holocaust to outshine cats, but the mc's he has recently linked up with is discouraging. Bomshot really has no place in the same studio with Holocaust as an mc. He can pick dope beats, as evidenced by The Devil'z Rejects album (Jus Allah murks that album) and his collabs with Holocaust, but he' just sucks, plain and simple. Do people agree? Point is, if you are on the track with Holocaust, come correct, or just let him do his damn thing.
    yea cosign professional...dude is not that great on the mic....but he did contribute a solid verse on "life's mysteries" which remains one of my favorite warcloud joints ever...

  15. #1530
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,950
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Professional matched Holo on "Swift Illusion" in my opinion.
    I never used to feel him that much at all, but now I actually like his style.

    As for Bomshot, at times I honestly think he is sick on the mic.

    We will just have to see what the Warghosts album is like, regarding his verses.
    I think that album is gonna be ridiculous.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •