Page 149 of 273 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4095

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

  1. #2221
    74 Billion Holy Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Haunted Hill
    Age
    38
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The day Holo duz an album produced entirely by 4th Disciple.. and it ACTUALLY GETZ RELEASED.. OFFICIALLY.. Is the day that holo will get hiz propz from every1..

    That move right there would take him to the TOP!

    But i doubt very much that will ever happen..!?

    He duznt get the respect he deservz but itz simple.. GET DAT SHIT DUN WID 4TH

    P.E.A.C.E.

    Ghost!

  2. #2222

    Default

    I cant wait. I am preordering now from Chambermusik

  3. #2223
    Fallen Angel Tracks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Britain Connecticut
    Age
    27
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Ghost View Post
    The day Holo duz an album produced entirely by 4th Disciple.. and it ACTUALLY GETZ RELEASED.. OFFICIALLY.. Is the day that holo will get hiz propz from every1..

    That move right there would take him to the TOP!

    But i doubt very much that will ever happen..!?

    He duznt get the respect he deservz but itz simple.. GET DAT SHIT DUN WID 4TH

    P.E.A.C.E.

    Ghost!

    If this was 1999 yeah.

  4. #2224

    Default

    Listen to snippets from the new album....

    http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...UPC=MUI10016CD

  5. #2225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrism70 View Post
    Listen to snippets from the new album....

    http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...UPC=MUI10016CD
    what can the matter be remix is a BANGER
    Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'


  6. #2226

    Default

    That remix is done by Q money beats. He says he has a few other unreleased songs with Holocaust. Check out his myspace page to contact him.

  7. #2227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kakkarott3 View Post
    That remix is done by Q money beats. He says he has a few other unreleased songs with Holocaust. Check out his myspace page to contact him.
    What other songs did he do with Holocaust?
    Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    My favorite uncle was gay and died of AIDS when I was 16.

    Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.

  8. #2228
    Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Kamakazi Cali
    Age
    35
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    PEACE YALL ITS HERE 2days the official release date 4 Theatre of Pain i really hope yall can swoop a copy from 1 of the many links...check the Know The Names 2099 Blog 4 all locations www.knowthenames2099.blogspot.com & check the blog 4 anything else you may have missed from the 2099 fam FREE stuff 2...we appreciate the love & dont mind the non love so let us know what you think & much more 2 come PEACE... Nova-Kane

  9. #2229
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace nova first day cop my brotha!!!!!!!

  10. #2230

    Default

    Thanks for the info Nova.

  11. #2231
    aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Dagenham
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Argyle Gargoyle View Post
    PEACE YALL ITS HERE 2days the official release date 4 Theatre of Pain i really hope yall can swoop a copy from 1 of the many links...check the Know The Names 2099 Blog 4 all locations www.knowthenames2099.blogspot.com & check the blog 4 anything else you may have missed from the 2099 fam FREE stuff 2...we appreciate the love & dont mind the non love so let us know what you think & much more 2 come PEACE... Nova-Kane
    I have purchased my copy from Amazon so can't wait to hear that.

    Has there been anything recently that has been released for free that is not on the album. Maybe someone can do a list so I can look for them.

    Peace




    Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

    Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

    I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

    As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

  12. #2232
    Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Kamakazi Cali
    Age
    35
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Imma upload that American Poets 2099 Mix Tape History Of Poetry it has few unreleased joints so check the blog 2nite or 2morrow morning 4 that...

    www.knowthenames2099.blogspot.com

  13. #2233
    aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Dagenham
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Ok thx man, that's what i'm talking about.

    Peace




    Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

    Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

    I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

    As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

  14. #2234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllahSeesEverything View Post
    P.R Terrorist - Pirate Ships ft. WARGHOSTS http://rapidshare.com/files/30671027...host_.mp3.html
    Re-up please :-)

  15. #2235
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    word where da new lank at

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •