once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 154 of 274 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 4101

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Thanks mang
    not enough people realizing how 2099 + fam is gonna change the world....

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggitydondruma View Post
    ^^ Nah G. You need to listen some old Professional joints on them Scarekrow beats. Like Pro's Laboratory. He killed those beats. I learnt to respect him from there. He has the ability to deliver swift tongue twisting vocals that no average emcee could do. So no matter how laid back his style sounds these days, I respect the dude from back then. He deserves it. Praises due. Motherfucker is ILL. Trust me.
    actually all things considered, he's an average emcee [not wack, not great]. he knows how to rap, I guess, but his just not THAT GREAT. We can compare him to Tonedeff, and I'm pretty sure Tone wins in every department. Professional it's just another underground emcee who just raps without any concepts or without really witty punchlines. Most of the shit I heard was a cheap Mef ripoff with flows that use the most simple and generic words, most of the times. I'm sure some Wu-Corp fellas could do better [think Picasso, that dude is a beast]...peace.
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Most of the shit I heard was a cheap Mef ripoff with flows that use the most simple and generic words, most of the times.
    Huh? Your gonna have to site an example to back up that incredulous statement. Ive been listening to Pro for 8 years and I have never once heard a rhyme and thought "Gee that line sure does remind me of Method Man".
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

method man would be the last person I would think of when I hear Pro
    The style of pro's voice alone is dope, and personally I enjoy some of the unusual lines that hes got
    It goes for war and all his homies, originality, unfortunately most of the 2099 crew's ish is way over the heads of average underground "fans"

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Thanks Bronze, he should try and do a full album with Holo
    As "Domination" & "Undying Creature" are just ridiculous.
    Great contrast between them too.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

professional >>> any of wera's favorite rappers

Pro sounds like Meth lmao
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    Pro sounds like Meth lmao

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike!

Yo does the skarekrow still make beats?whys he not on the poets album?! i miss this dudes simplistic/DARK beats 4real!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

skarekrow is seriously the most slept on producer in rap history ... he can compete with the best .. his catalogue is stellar i've heard most of his shit ... he deserves a medal

peace 2 nova ... peace 2 tha american poets 2099 ... keepin hip hop alive whether you like it or not

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

Heres 2 Skarekrow tracks Ace Did One & One w/ Nova, White Lotus & Atlantis Scrolls a lil old but just 2 show Krows still putting it down

Deja Vu

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3paf2i

Alka Alka Alkatraz PEACE!!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Thanks Nova, good to hear some Mixjive beats. Is Krow working with North Star thats what CB said a while ago. Is North Star still in the game havent heard from CB in a long time.

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

I tried 2 set up that Christ bearer video inteview 4 the forum 1 time but no one came through w/ questions sames as Black Knights i havent seem CB in a min but i know hes still working