Page 155 of 273 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4095

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Yeah I remember that I should have dropped some questions. What about the video interview with Pro? I thought up a bunch of questions and so did some others, I think we had enough for a decent interview.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

So when is the 2099 crew going to tour around abit??
    Just show some Toronto, Ontario love and I'll be happy

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

Cali shows are getting lined up 4 march if all goes well w/ a well known headliner...Canada all depends on how we get there i know im only cat w/ a passport in the crew haha

new info on American Poets 2099 release coming soon

I was flippin threw the chanels today and came across a show on History channel called

Hooked: Illegal Drugs and the program info said "Cocaine leads police to strenghen the calibar of their guns"

haha Its funny where Holo gets some of his lines from.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

its crazy the shit that holo will reference...
    "whoops im an indian" from a three stooges movie (I just caught that reference very recently)
    original Star Trek episode titles (A City On The Edge Of Forever/ his hand was severed)
    i know there's gotta be a bunch more over my head

Whoa I didnt know either one of those references Mumm RA good lookin. On a Cold American beach he's got a line thats an old Manga Video slogan that plays in the begining of their movie. Its something like a Graphic life force...Japanese animation I dont remember it exactly.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra
    i know there's gotta be a bunch more over my head
    i'd say close 2 half of his raps are famous titles/slogans/phrases etc

im pretty sure he said his mind is an encyclopedia in one of his rhymes I heard earlier
    pretty much true, dude's crazy

Quote Originally Posted by The Argyle Gargoyle View Post
    new info on American Poets 2099 release coming soon

Last edited by LoTec; 01-22-2010 at 10:46 PM.

So what happened to the Sign Of Hells winter and Warghost albums? They were the last albums Frank said he'd be dropping.

Or should we just add those two to the ever growing list of his projects that will never see the light of day?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

had to get busy with my mp3 splitter today

no disrespect to the other guys

but I wanna hear Warcloud! at least give him room on the track so I can take you off it

After spending a hour trying to piece together that song "Hounds" that dude Dopestyle ruined I want to punch him in the face

peace to the RobotTank the most complete emcee ever

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
    had to get busy with my mp3 splitter today

no disrespect to the other guys

but I wanna hear Warcloud! at least give him room on the track so I can take you off it

After spending a hour trying to piece together that song "Hounds" that dude Dopestyle ruined I want to punch him in the face

peace to the RobotTank the most complete emcee ever
    If you got a link to that it would be appreciated

There were too many wack mc's on that album

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
    So what happened to the Sign Of Hells winter and Warghost albums? They were the last albums Frank said he'd be dropping.

Or should we just add those two to the ever growing list of his projects that will never see the light of day?

Well Warghosts might come out cuz Bomshot is got that shit. As for the other one who knows. Id like to hear The History of Violence if that project was ever completed. Every song I heard that was recorded for that album was bangin.