once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 161 of 274 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 4101

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Nice thats badass
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

crazy tat, hope you dont regret it in future

Quote Originally Posted by The Argyle Gargoyle View Post
    Still got Pre orders over @ www.knowthenames.com SPLASH!!!
    Whats the point taking pre orders when chambermusik is going to release anyways? i thought the group was putting this out by itself with exclusives?

Nice; if you ever meet Warcloud you should show that to him to let him know how influential his lyrics are to his fans. That skeleton is hella dumb though; he is holding the knife the wrong way; the tapered end should be pressed across the neck; that is probably why the wound is not gushing blood as it should be.

That AP album that came out awhile ago was wack b. What happened with blue sky black death? That album he had with them was a banger and str8 slept on, along with their unreleased shit. Those other AP cats are garbage, weak rhymes and weaker beats.

I feel like Holo's style doesn't really lend itself to collaborations, especially the way he's been rhyming for the last few years. I feel like his joints with C-Rayz, specifically, have worked. An entire album with those two and C-Rayz on his "mood swing" "expand" type style would be ridiculous. On another note, I respect the musical opinion of the people that post in this thread, and would appreciate if anyone could give me some feedback on a couple of tracks that I have done; the links are below. I am not trying to promote or anything, I'd just like to know what you all think. Thanks and Peace.

PS: I do jack a holo line at the end of one of the tracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x7Gw9tFLvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60vEV...eature=related

Not bad, I listened to both the tracks and got all the way thru them. Theres a lot of cats out there that I cant do that with. I think you got some good lyrics and presence on the mic, and pretty good beat selection too. Keep doin your thang.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Thanks LoTec, I appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment.

Peace

Hey Novakane, did the LPs ship yet? I ordered mine through you.

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

Next week waiting on something to slide in the package they lagged on me i got yall though Wu corp will have b4 anyone else...SPLASH!!!!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

chea

3 new warghosts tracks on you tube shaolin temple f masta killa
    live from ny f raekwon
    starburst with rza and the tanks verse's are fire
    i'm a street nigga fuck with me you'll get shot in the brains they call me stickyfingaz how you think i got my name?

Wow Bomshot is gonna get sued. wtf is he thinking with this bullshit?
    Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    My favorite uncle was gay and died of AIDS when I was 16.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.

Those new Warghosts tracks are nasty. Bomshot even manages a couple alright verses. Any idea who produced them?