once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 98 of 274 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4101

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

Gage hasnt dropped it yet but soon from what he told me...YEAH!!! Everyone who ordered an album from here or anywhere else NIGHTMARES RESURFACE HAS BEEN SENT OUT!!! Hope yall digg um i bump mine daily...& will keep yall posted on Jigsaw Puzzle album...allow cds a week or 2 for the international ppl...if any problems arrise dont hesitate 2 let me know...Saw Holocaust 2dayheard a new song he did the other night was pretty tight & supposidly hes workin on a new solo but yall of all ppl know how that goes when you hear that hahaahaha well see...PEACE!!!

Good stuff thanks Nova. I can't wait to hear it.

good to see the support for cloud here,great job guyssss

Quote Originally Posted by magicfingaz View Post
    Yo thanx for the Info!!

Where can i cop the Gage One CD?
    Someone will drop all the info about the Gage CD as soon as it's available for sale or pre-orders

Holo's verse is straight fire, Gage kills it, you won't be disappointed

Peace, Prophet-One, One Produkshuns

Heard sumone in Germany already recived his cd, so cd's should be poppin up soon all over...let me know what yall think...PEACE!!!

Got mine yesterday Im in Colorado. Im diggin it a lot. Its got some topnotch Mixjive beats and Hells Winter in top Warcloud form, that right there is a beautiful combination. I liked on Bats fly in the rain Clouds melodic tone in the chorus havent heard that much from the Tank, the lyrics on all the tracks are high quality Cloud maddness. Midnight In the garden of good sounds great much better than the version thats been floating around for all these years. The Original Holocaust Articles was a very pleasent surprise. I think those are probly Black Knights of the North Star tracks that Holos verses are taken from. Ive been wanting to hear those tracks since Monk and Crisis said in a CM interview that BKOTNS recorded at least an albums worth of shit over wu-elements production. But the group split back into two and Rza just shelved it and threw it in the vault. Its cool to get a taste of those tracks. The cover artwork and art on the disc look good, wit the Reaper and that old man on the log, Pro printed that on the disc of Nighmares that he sold a few years ago. The bonus was apreciated too now I got two autographed Alcatraz cds. Big Big ups Nova you did good job on this release, hope you can make the Jigsaw puzzle see the light of day.

Peace

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Got mine just now...about to bump it.

Got mine before, Only had the chance to listen to it once but I proper loved it. It took me right back to 2002 listenin to brand new Warcloud songs again. it was an amazin experience. There so many new bars on there that just made me burst out laughin. I love this style so much.
    I also appreciated the mastered verson of Midnight In The Garden of Good and the Holocaust verses at the end and I was really happy to hear the original song where those Wake Up Show verses came from. That was a nice addition.

I was quite impressed with the overal quality of the CD cover and shit. I wasn't expecting much but you have done a very good job. You kept it nice an simple by just havin the front cover and the tracklist on the other side but i think it looks very professional. I really like the front cover as it fits the album's theme perfectly.
    Also lovin "The Holocaust" signature. The CD itself looks quite professional too

Thanks for sending out the CD Nova, you have done a really good job in terms of producing the CD and taking orders and sending them out without a fuss.

Can't wait to get the Alcatraz Jigsaw Puzzle, I'll defo be buying that one too considering how impressive this one has been.

Shit mine didn't come in today.

Thanks 4 the nice reviews...tried my best the songs are all courtsy of Pro The Leader he had them archived 4 a longtime & we had the last track boosted cuz they came from a tape so wanted it 2 be clear as it could be...the Reaper & old man pic was from the old cds & drawn by Holocaust himself many years ago...the cd place Beat Lounge Radio came correct & did good job on covers & cd pressing we just had a little mishapo @ the begining but they fixed that quick...Holocaust was glad 2 sign the cds 4 ppl that are suppoting...that was my gift also 4 ppl who pre ordered...i have a few posters & cds left w/ signatures i will be puttin up on ebay very shortly 4 those who didnt get 1 or would like a signed pic from Holocaust himself...my boy @ Rezen Studios did a great job on art & Holocaust loved it as well...thanks again 7 will keep yall posted on Jig Saw Puzzle...audio quality is similar 2 other cds from the past but still dope...so keep the reviews in & PLEASE No bootleggs haha i have cds still so get um till they run out & we may press more soon...PEACE!!! Nova

www.myspace.com/theargylegargoyle
    www.myspace.com/knowthenames

great going on that CD

Didn't come in today either. They were shipped from Cali right?

Word
    Last edited by The Argyle Gargoyle; 12-30-2008 at 12:44 PM.

Phoenix.

Holocaust Signing cd's 4 the fans...