Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 93

Thread: Iniquity(LOSER) vs Dusk .

  1. #31
    Next God of War Classic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Mount Olympus
    Age
    29
    Posts
    331
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    "dusk beating me? he must be stuck in the twilight zone"

    and you say dusk has 2003 punchlines?
    kid, that's like, 1997 material.
    Classic - "Disciple of Ares"

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    "dusk beating me? he must be stuck in the twilight zone"

    and you say dusk has 2003 punchlines?
    kid, that's like, 1997 material.

    .. That line runs deeper than that but you just don't get it ..


    .. Uppin' for votes ..



  3. #33
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    ok, eloels, thanks classic...more votes.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    ok, eloels, thanks classic...more votes.
    .. How is his vote going to count when he clearly didn't even get my shit? .. LOL, that's why I hate forum battles because dumb niggas get to vote ..

    .. I'm way too evolved .. I killed you & your 3 good punchlines.. lol ..



  5. #35

    Default

    man wow even if he DID get ur shit...he still voted for dusk , an ur not gonna accept anythang execpt asskissing or dick riding votes anyways i dunno why yall even battlin....

  6. #36
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    i needed to battle someone...and this taint tickler's been takin shit all week, so i humored myself....w/e

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
    man wow even if he DID get ur shit...he still voted for dusk , an ur not gonna accept anythang execpt asskissing or dick riding votes anyways i dunno why yall even battlin....
    .. Didn't I beat you kiddo ? . lol .



  8. #38

    Default

    took u forever 2 drop ur verse plus i took ur cockyness for weakness, im not even gon ask u for a rematch either cuz u stall 2 long...
    .

    oh yea and

    vocab: iniquity
    punches:dusk
    worplay:dusk
    flow:dusk
    originality: iniquity

    thas how i saw the battle
    1

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    i needed to battle someone...and this taint tickler's been takin shit all week, so i humored myself....w/e
    .. Should've brought your A game ..




  10. #40
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    shoodnt have battled me, 2-0 dickface...ur shit cood be form pluto...u not winnin.

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    shoodnt have battled me, 2-0 dickface...ur shit cood be form pluto...u not winnin.
    .. Dude, I kilt Sleep & he started callin' me a pussy because I wouldn't give him a rematch .. No way does his vote count, smh @ these voters ..

    0-0



  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    shoodnt have battled me, 2-0 dickface...ur shit cood be form pluto...u not winnin.
    .. My shit was better while yours was plain ..

    .. Uppin' for REAL votes ..



  13. #43

    Default

    ...uhh the votes that've been posted COUNT homie....gave reason for voting and everything...u just proved my point fag...

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
    ...uhh the votes that've been posted COUNT homie....gave reason for voting and everything...u just proved my point fag...

    .. ^ .. I rest my case ..



  15. #45
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    .. My shit was better while yours was plain ..



    .. Uppin' for REAL votes ..
    who are u to judge..hahahaha...u dont know how it works around here prison polly.....those votes count...u cant turn down votes because u think u won..eloels.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •