once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: California Infant Dies After Mom Uses Meth Pipe Swab to Clean His Nose

Default California Infant Dies After Mom Uses Meth Pipe Swab to Clean His Nose

ONTARIO, Calif. An 8-month-old boy has died after his mother told police she accidentally cleaned his nose with a cotton swab used earlier to clean a methamphetamine pipe.
    Samuel Reta of Ontario was declared dead Friday at Loma Linda University Medical Center, according to the San Bernardino County Coroner's office.
    Reta had been in a coma since police responding to a child-not-breathing emergency call early Thursday found him in full cardiac arrest. The baby also has a fractured skull, broken arm and pneumonia, police said.
    Elizabeth Reta, 27, was arrested Thursday and booked for investigation of felony child abuse.

Her boyfriend Juan Antonio Sanchez Jr., who surrendered to police later that night, was also arrested on suspicion of abusing the child, officials said.
    It was not immediately known if Reta and Sanchez faced additional charges now that they boy had died, police Sgt. Joseph Giallo said Monday.
    Reta had told police she gave the baby a bath, and then used the cotton swab to clean his nose because it was itching, police said. She said she didn't know the swab had been used to clean a methamphetamine pipe.

It wasn't clear when the baby suffered the broken bones. Police said some of the injuries may be the result of Sanchez's attempt to rouse the baby from his seizure.
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

God bless the poor soul.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Do I Really?[Yes,Yes]. liquid_1_'s Avatar

r.i.p.

damn.

"THIS HATE IN THE BRAIN DESTROYS THE CELLS LIKE CANCER..EVEN EXPERTS ARE STUCK WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS." - GZA

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

These type of crimes make me eyes water

no wonder why I'm misanthropic
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.