Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR SMOKE!...Weed Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    today i smoked a 2 pape of hydro and some bluberry smelling shit and i'm still riding out the high 6 hours later.
    Daaaaamn..Hydro and Bluberry..I cant find these here..

Send me some bro..

Anyone from Holland pm me asap..lol

fuck mixin tobacco with treez thats some euro shit lol....

I got the plug on that fiya tho....

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    Anyone from Holland pm me asap..lol
    Bump..

Quote Originally Posted by The 13th Jewel View Post
    Lemme start a topic here:

Things you hate people do when yall blaze together?

Ill start: first off I think we all hate the paranoid types. Im not just talking about the type that think everyone is a cop, I mean the type that doesnt even like going anywhere when theyre high. I like to places when stoned sometimes and my homeboy gets scared thinking that people are going to know we're high. Im like man, squirt some cleareyes in and spray some Axe and ull be ok if youre that concerned. I really dont think people working at walmart or wherever even have a clue, let alone care that were high.
    yo i know exactly what you mean. i'm getting sick nowdays of having to constantly go through this list of reasons of why it's ok that there's people around. i mean, if someone knows your high, so what? it's not illegal to be high. it's illegal to have the shit on you but once you're high you've got nothing to worry about. unless you're carrying your stash on you which is risky (depending on where you live). i've smoked in enough places and at times in front of people's faces to know that the only people who are gonna give you shit are the cops.

i can handle the paranoid people cause i've been there too. one time smoking three spliffs one after another stopped getting me high and just started getting me paranoid.

the worst person to smoke with that offers the funniest conclusions are the braggers. people who talk all that "yo i used to smoke this much this often" and think they're supposed to be top 10 or something. this one guy was hitting a spliff with me and my friend, and saying "nahh i'm not that high" so i go for a hit and hold it in for 30 seconds. the guy sees this and goes all slick "yeah... i'll do that" and after 10 seconds starts bursting out coughing. fucking hilarious.

there was this other guy who talked all this shit about how much weed he used to smoke, so my crew decided we'd test this guy. we buy some bomb ass weed and smoke a blunt (if it wasn't a blunt it was a decent sized spliff), play some trippy ass music and the guy runs to the washroom to throw up. you talk like you're in the big leagues you're gonna get tested.

on the topic of vaporizers fuck that's something i forgot about, gotta add that to my christmas list haha. there's some homemade version i found on wikipedia but i'm not gonna fuck around with that just yet. spliffs are hitting me fine.

i'm chipping in for an HQ tommorow and life is good.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Its about time we had some others post picS

here's a little comic for all you purple weed maniacs

THE REAL PCP

shiiiit... two blunts, one was ses the other was hydro + roaches. jolly good time, so much funny shit.

didn't get any pictures, got a video though.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The 13th Jewel View Post
    Lemme start a topic here:

Things you hate people do when yall blaze together?

Ill start: first off I think we all hate the paranoid types. Im not just talking about the type that think everyone is a cop, I mean the type that doesnt even like going anywhere when theyre high. I like to places when stoned sometimes and my homeboy gets scared thinking that people are going to know we're high. Im like man, squirt some cleareyes in and spray some Axe and ull be ok if youre that concerned. I really dont think people working at walmart or wherever even have a clue, let alone care that were high.

man, that's a real good question!
    One of my homies, we was gettin wasted for 3 and a half yrs now...
    The thing I hate about him, when we blazin is, he gets in somekinda trip, and instead of enjoying, he gets madd serious, he doesnt laough and have these madd fuckin serious face. I'm happy, and i say something funny, but he only looks for the flaws of what i just said.. and he got this bad vibe, and we cant comunicate, like i talk to others, in a sharp way of thinking, if the high is good. So, i think its ok, that my "serious" homie is being serious, but he's messing up my positive vibration, which im trying to maintain. And I hate it when someone is fuckin up my trip! it aint gotta be words, its just hostile vibrations, which u can sense, and could not get the answer of their makings, ifuknowwhatimsayin...
    I asked him, man wtf, why dont u chill with me... but he wont say... and that's what i hate when i blaze with that dude... we often had a good time, but sometimes its just plain stupid...

anyway, i blazed some amsterdam weed, on sunday and monday, when we went to Redman show... shit that was the best weed i ever smoked...
    I C.R.E.A.M

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

yeah, the thing i also hate is one imature cat from the hood, that i dont blaze wit no more. when we used to got high together, he started yelling around ppl, maaan I am sooo high! and he has this fake laugh, which he forces to the limit sometimes... he's loud like he has a fuckin mic... dude is a bitch...
    I C.R.E.A.M

hahahaha^^^

THE REAL PCP

THE REAL PCP

THE REAL PCP