once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Honey dipped blunts

Default Re: Honey dipped blunts

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot
    Turn into bobby digital create the honey serum in your undergraound layer, and then dip your blunt in it. Listen to the second disc on the bobby digital i stereo cd

you have two discs????????????????????????????

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

yeah the second one an interview disc with bobby digital or rza dunno which personality it is. Its about 12mins of an interview about bobby digital

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

No shoit is that like a special ed or sumfin i dindnt know about that

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

Seems.. U In The Right Place./ "step Into My Office" !... It Depends. / If U Go 2 Ur Neighborhood. Smoke Shop.. Ask 4 Honey Oil. ./ They Would Cost Around 10 - 15 Dollars./ With This Type Of Honey .. All U Do . Is Break The Blunt. Up .. / And Just Gently Brush The Oil. Onto The Paper. // Since It Oil Based.. It Will Dry Quick As Fuck . ! / Then Just Proceed Wit The Weed And Roll..// Enjoy. ! //

Now Fucken . If U Like Me. And Fuck Wasting Money.. / U Can Roll A Blunt. / Joint Wut Evers Clever.. / And Dip It Like N Honey,. / Regular ...like The Kind U Put In Cereal .. / Problem Is Though . It Will Take A Bit Longer 2 Dry . Than . The Honey Oil.. But Still Great.. ! Will Burn Slow. . As Fuck .. / Like It Would Be Running . And Still Last . U A Very Sick Ass High.. > Or .. Once Its Rolled Also U Can Just .. Like Spread The Honey Around The Blunt. And . Let It Sit.. / And Can Work Like That Also .. !!

Peace . !!!
    BLAZE IT !!!

triggahappy187 vbmenu_register("postmenu_84638", true);

No stupid, I just wanna smoke it because I've smoked alot of things in many ways.
    But I've never tried this So I'm just curious!

poop one

Thanks man, I'll try that!
    -----> Check newly released "Genesis, vol 2" beat mixtape available on all streaming services.
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> Check also on Spotify, Tidal or Apple Music: KAMi "Genesis, vol 1"

Veteran Member

Default Go

"honey dipped" is quite self explainatory. roll the blunt as normal -- dip. then let dry. then smoke.

fuck all that though, just pick up a white owl, theres no need to add some taste cause white owls are disgusting,
    ________
    Coach Handbags
    Last edited by White Owl Clan; 04-13-2011 at 11:32 AM.

yo this shit sounds yummy gotta try it asap

peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

johnny_tical

thanks
    -----> Check newly released "Genesis, vol 2" beat mixtape available on all streaming services.

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

Yea. >>>>> Blaze Up !!!!!!! N E Weed Questions. Refer 2 Me. / I Will Give U The Cali Methods Of Smoking .> Every 1 In The 420 Nation. Has Its Own Style Of Inhaling .. Cannabis. !!

Peace !!!
    BLAZE IT !!!

yall cats overthink the shit.. just roll that shit light that shit smoke it. all it is is an extra step when you're rollin up a blunt.

smoke in your eye

I was on that shit back in 97-2000 & every now & then. Ya burner will just burn slower & taste different

Funny Story
    I went 2 a WTC show back in 99. Security searched me & found a small jar of honey. He told me I should have pre rolled my shit. I said but I need that I'm a Killa Bee & Bee's gotta have they honey. He made me leave it outside but we still blazed up in the balcony while watching Wu & Killarm rip the show

Look I know a lot of headz dont agree, but ive read and heard rza say a honey dipped blunt is weed mixed with angel dust. thats what it is

Quote Originally Posted by wc_80
    Look I know a lot of headz dont agree, but ive read and heard rza say a honey dipped blunt is weed mixed with angel dust. thats what it is
    ^Nah, a honey dipped blunt is a blunt dipped in honey. They don't call it honey dipped because it's got dust in it. They call dust mixed with weed digi - gettin stained.

faderlaceratah

Exactly!

i dont know but i dip mine in t cherry juice......the juice that they put the wild cherrys in the glass jars......