once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Is Vinnie Paz a Homosexual?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 19.40%
  • No

    26 38.81%
  • No, but I am

    5 7.46%
  • Yes, I have indeed fucked him

    5 7.46%
  • No, he's just fucken stupid

    13 19.40%
  • I'm an atrocious judge of character and actually respect him

    5 7.46%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: Is Vinnie Paz homosexual?

  1. #1
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,576
    Rep Power
    54

    Default Is Vinnie Paz homosexual?

    So I listened to most of the JMT catalogue over the last few days. Great music despite Paz being a knucklehead fucken moron. Anyway, I'd noticed in the past that he makes quite a few derogatory remarks towards homosexuals in his lyrics, but it wasn't until listening to these albums closely over the last few days that I noticed exactly how excessively he makes such remarks. And it's right through from his early work to his recent work, so he's obviously dealing with some on-going issues here.

    Now I'm not gonna say that everybody who puts down gays is a closet homosexual themselves, because we all know that is not the case. But I think Paz is a pretty strong case for a closet homosexual who displays an excess of artificial homophobia in an attempt to conceal his own homosexual tendencies from others and quite possibly even himself. I say this because of the fact that it has been an on-going theme throughout his career.

    Now on the other hand the guy is a simple minded, easily misguided and misled, susceptible, moronic, braindead fucken idiot, and admittedly he refers to many of the same topics and themes repeatedly throughout all of his work. So he might just be really uncreative or even think it makes him tough or rebellious to ridicule gays. Or then there's the other possibility which I personally think is probably the most likely, and that is that he's too fucken dumb to even realise or comprehend what he is saying.

    What's your take?


    THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

    Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

  2. #2

    Default

    no he's just stupid.


    the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

    coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

    http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
    http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Buzk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    was hitler gay?
    the first album (boichemical manupi......blah..) showed that he's a smart dude, and after that i guess he wanted to sell more than 2 copies, so he changed up his style (even tho his first album is dopeness). he needs jus allah to balance the sound on his next album



  4. #4

    Default

    no he NEEDS to stop goin BLAAAT BLAAAT every 20 seconds, and endin his rhymes with "daddy". he's dug himself into a ditch his fat ass can't climb out of.


    the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

    coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

    http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
    http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eight-bizza-gee View Post
    and endin his rhymes with "daddy.
    and "MAfucka!"

  6. #6
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    man vinnie is ill and he crushes mafuckas in battles!

  7. #7
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    So I listened to most of the JMT catalogue over the last few days. Great music despite Paz being a knucklehead fucken moron. Anyway, I'd noticed in the past that he makes quite a few derogatory remarks towards homosexuals in his lyrics, but it wasn't until listening to these albums closely over the last few days that I noticed exactly how excessively he makes such remarks. And it's right through from his early work to his recent work, so he's obviously dealing with some on-going issues here.

    Now I'm not gonna say that everybody who puts down gays is a closet homosexual themselves, because we all know that is not the case. But I think Paz is a pretty strong case for a closet homosexual who displays an excess of artificial homophobia in an attempt to conceal his own homosexual tendencies from others and quite possibly even himself. I say this because of the fact that it has been an on-going theme throughout his career.

    Now on the other hand the guy is a simple minded, easily misguided and misled, susceptible, moronic, braindead fucken idiot, and admittedly he refers to many of the same topics and themes repeatedly throughout all of his work. So he might just be really uncreative or even think it makes him tough or rebellious to ridicule gays. Or then there's the other possibility which I personally think is probably the most likely, and that is that he's too fucken dumb to even realise or comprehend what he is saying.

    What's your take?
    i think your a faggit


  8. #8
    A Threat to the State Treazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    29
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    he can be kind of ignorant sometimes, but that comes with being so religious. as for being gay, i really doubt it, and i do understand your point, i just dont think it applies to him

    but your definately being a little harsh on the dude, saying he's moronic and misled and shit, he's written some very self-aware shit, and overall creative content... yes he does get very repetitive but thats just because he's not an amazing emcee, lyrically.

    i mean songs like shadow business, uncommon valor and i who have nothing (off the top of my head) show that his mind does function atleast somewhat normally.

    he likes being raw on the mic, and on VBD it was fresh, new and very consistently entertaining, its just that eventually that type of shit gets old with people, like it did with me. VOG and LOB in my opinion were terrible albums lyrically by paz, seems like he gained a little back on servants of heaven---.


    but gay? i think you'd need more evidence

    peace
    live and learn, dont be a bitch


  9. #9

    Default

    on Psycho Social i can't remeber him saying anything gay.

    regardless, his form on Visions of Gandhi and Legacy of Blood is pretty weak, but if your going to implicate him as being gay cause he says shit like that... then most rappers are culpable.

    i feel that recently he has toned his style down a bit though, it doesnt matter much though, i'll still listen to JMT on the strength of Stoupe's production.



  10. #10
    Poet Of The Streets
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bmore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,180
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Thread starter is a dumbass hater. Look at the extent he went to to try and justify his case. Vinnie is a rather creative writer and as Treazon stated he likes being raw on the mic. I wouldn't call Paz moronic or simple-minded to any extent.



    edit: How about you set up an interview with Paz and see how far into your question you get before he decks you in the throat...

  11. #11
    Veteran Member GhettoGnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    norway
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,695
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eight-bizza-gee View Post
    no he NEEDS to stop goin BLAAAT BLAAAT every 20 seconds, and endin his rhymes with "daddy". he's dug himself into a ditch his fat ass can't climb out of.

    word

    He got some nice multies & rhyme schemes at times, but damn he's not consistent at all.. Sometimes he only add daddy and think it's enough rhyming for each line, and sometimes he rhymes 4 words per line...


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

  12. #12
    DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    fuck fuck fuck
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,166
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    dude is boring

  13. #13
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,480
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    he`s far overrated in my opinion ... i don`t really get these army of the pharaohs rappers ... taking unpopular words from different sciences and making them rhyme with each other doesn`t make one smart
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  14. #14
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    he casted tha first stone to christ lol

  15. #15
    A Threat to the State Treazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    29
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    i think most people agree we wouldnt even know his name if it weren't for stoupe.
    live and learn, dont be a bitch


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •