Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Dirty Bastard still set for Aug 9th?

Default Re: Is Dirty Bastard still set for Aug 9th?

Ever thought about why they didn't put the Tribute Song on the album since it got pushed back time and time again the song should be finished for ages now. And it would of course round up the whole album.
    As far as it goes to the promotion of the album... I'm wondering about that since ages... You need at least one or two months to promote an album appropriate...

Quote Originally Posted by SZA 28
    Ever thought about why they didn't put the Tribute Song on the album since it got pushed back time and time again the song should be finished for ages now. And it would of course round up the whole album.
    As far as it goes to the promotion of the album... I'm wondering about that since ages... You need at least one or two months to promote an album appropriate...
    Maybe that's why it was pushed back to finish the tribute song. I doubt it though

I hate to say it, i really do, but this album is gonna be garbage, part of me hopes it does not come out, its not up to the standard that dirty set. I have heard a handful of the songs, and even if all the other songs that i have not heard are great this album will still be mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by ckane
    I think it gonna be the 16th of August... Check this out from Def Jam/ DDMG's site. You can buy it right off the site.

http://www.dashmusicgroup.com/Artist.aspx?v=av&key=38
    dont looks like fake
    i hope it gonna hit the stores at the right time

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

I think the album got pushed back a few times because of legal bullshit with Ol' Dirty's wife. Somethin' like she wanted all of the album sales and that Dirty's mom shouldn't get shit from sales.... I don't know. Some crap like that went down. So I think Dame Dash had to push back it's release date. Lets hope it drops either the 9th or the 16th. As for the tribute track... that probably is not gonna be on the album. I thought the track was suppose to be released on some sound track instead. RIP ODB