once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Bugatti Veyron maxed-out on top gear

No artificial sleazy

Default Bugatti Veyron maxed-out on top gear

http://www.gofish.com/player.gfp?gfid=30-1086418

^sorry no youtube, but this car is fucking insane. I think scott storch owns one??

I've seen 2 so far in Bucharest belonging to a couple of rich kids who only use them for picking up chicks....... they're probably too afraid to take these babies up to more than 120

p.e.a.c.e.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

yeah i seen this, the car is insane. its actually limited to 252mph, i heard the top speed is 270mph. but they couldnt develop the tyres and brake system to cope with that much speed so they electronically limited the car. some rich kid smashed one to pieces here in london. it was all over the news, bugatti refused to fix and give it back to the owner. they banned the owner from having there cars, cause the guy was doing something like 120mph, on a wet narrow road when he crashed into another car. bugatti dnt like ppl wrecking their cars.

Hell yeah, son

Just bought one for a cool 1.5 mill

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    yeah i seen this, the car is insane. its actually limited to 252mph, i heard the top speed is 270mph. but they couldnt develop the tyres and brake system to cope with that much speed so they electronically limited the car. some rich kid smashed one to pieces here in london. it was all over the news, bugatti refused to fix and give it back to the owner. they banned the owner from having there cars, cause the guy was doing something like 120mph, on a wet narrow road when he crashed into another car. bugatti dnt like ppl wrecking their cars.
    that's Boss talk

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

holy shit