once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Does anyone know anything about MPC 3000's?

Default Does anyone know anything about MPC 3000's?

I just recently purchased an MPC 3000, and i recently made about 12 different sequences. I saved all of these sequences onto my zip drive. My next step is putting these 12 sequences onto my computer to make these sequences into a single beat. I'm not sure how exactly to get it onto my computer, do i have to hook the zip drive up to the computer, or do i have to hook the MPC 3000 itself up to the computer? And once I get the sequences onto a computer do i need a specific music creating software to arrange the sequences into a beat? I have acid 3.0 and i'm hoping that i can use that program to arrange my sequences and edit them, and stuff like that. Well anyway if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it, thanks ahead of time.
    "He hid behind closed doors and organized his crimes and drug wars."

Default Re: Does anyone know anything about MPC 3000's?

i have absolutely no idea what an mpc 3000 is

my only question is:

does it have anything to do with contacting outer space creatures of the female variety?
    your mother's dick

over rates mathematics

damnit I never figured out how to use one, but I do know a guy online that does have one. anyway a mpc 3000 stands for midi processing channel and is used to make beats. I use fruity loops though so I don't really need it. I also have a mic and know how to load sounds into fl studio 5.

i suck in fruitloops

over rates mathematics

you gotta use the little buttons thingys next to the sound instead of the piano roll, the piano roll is only good for synths.