once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inspectah Deck - "The Rebellion" anybody know anything??

Default Inspectah Deck - "The Rebellion" anybody know anything??

i dont know about everyone else but the Rebellion and Cuban Linx II are the 2 most anticipated wu solo cds. we all know about Cuban Linx II but what is goin on with The Rebellion??? Deck has been talkin about it for a good 3 years or so. my guess is its gotta be coming anyday now, and from its sound "The Resident Patient" was just a mixtape type deal album, cause that cd wasn't signiture Rebel INS sound at all. anybody got anything?

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

I don't know anything but like you I am really looking forward to hearing an new INS LP.

The Clan are coming.................

Wu-Tang Clan ~ 8-Diagrams
    Raekwon ~ OB4CLII
    GZA ~ ??????
    Method Man ~ Cryatl MEF
    Bobby Digital ~ Digi-Snacks
    Ghostface ~ The Big Dough Rehab
    U-God ~ Spitter
    Inspectah Deck ~ The Rebellion ??????

Poet Of The Streets

Deck hasn't said shit about "The Rebellion" since he dropped Resident Patient. And that was a mixtape/album. Not an official solo drop. I've been waiting for his next LP for so god damn long and he hasn't said shit about it in forever. And Resident Patient was definitely not signature INS style though still ill. Homeboy is my favorite emcee point blank period and it sucks to get so little info from him about solo drops.

DECK what the fuck is going on with your album?????????????????

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSwords32 View Post
    i dont know about everyone else but the Rebellion and Cuban Linx II are the 2 most anticipated wu solo cds. we all know about Cuban Linx II but what is goin on with The Rebellion??? Deck has been talkin about it for a good 3 years or so. my guess is its gotta be coming anyday now, and from its sound "The Resident Patient" was just a mixtape type deal album, cause that cd wasn't signiture Rebel INS sound at all. anybody got anything?
    RESIDENT PATIENT WAS A DECK ALBUM U COCKFACE

yea he pushed it,it was an album,get over it,but im lookin forward to hearin some new deck his voice done changed he sound like he smoke 20 blunts a day for 2 years str8 he got the gruff voice now,plus a lil more seasoned and he got some makin up to do from the last album cuzz it wasnt great compared to uncontrolled substance
    Wu-Academy presents....

www.myspace.com/napoleonmindstate

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

It needs quality producers (be nice if he got Bronze, Kevlaar and Preservation to do all the beats), and some nice Wu-Tang/Wu-Fam guest spots. I wanna hear a really Wu sounding album from him.

Definately looking forward to it though.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Word!

Definitely wanna see some solid INS! He's my top 3 favourite in the Wu and deserves a little more shine in his solo venture.

Respect to Quiet Storm for the signature

it will come out as a two album disc set with the cure AKA the project probably got scrapped.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Old ass article talking briefly on it: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/featur...-deck-icon/p.1

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
    it will come out as a two album disc set with the cure AKA the project probably got scrapped.
    I'm sure he's got some album coming out eventually, and it doesn't really matter what it's called.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    I'm sure he's got some album coming out eventually, and it doesn't really matter what it's called.
    word..

And nice sig urban!
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    co-sign.. as long as it's some good shit i dont give a fuck if its called "the cure" or whatever. rza is definitely on the right path with the production right now too.

listening to "resident patient" right now.. haven't heard it in a while, it's better than "the movement" at least! anybody know if this is gonna be out of print soon (since it's a mixtape i guess it won't be available forever?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    And nice sig urban!

Thanks bro!

Props QS.

Poet Of The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    RESIDENT PATIENT WAS A DECK ALBUM U COCKFACE
    Actually he's right and your wrong. It was a mixtape/street album.

COCKFACE