once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: GFX Showdown!!!!VOTE

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stylemasterr

0 0%
  • 5 Fingaz

2 13.33%
  • The GFX

5 33.33%
  • The Quiet Storm

6 40.00%
  • Dusk

2 13.33%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: GFX Battle Archive Vault

thanks for the comment

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Finally, I get to vote for Stylemaster. His mouth's been big, he been quite the ass some would say, but this time he really talked to me with his sig. Sorry GFX for your connection, don't know where you live. But Styles sig was sick, and that's what it is. They all were nice, but there can be only one. I'm drunk now, but I decided earlier today.

Phace, Peace to all tha grAphicals on the site.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by Scáth Bán View Post
    they all look terrible except Quiet Storms, yours looks good.
    terrible huh? thx.

Quote Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
    stylemasterrr: bad bad render, the gif is way too big, I had to wait 20-30 sec to see the whole thing and I got DSL
    the background is too easy
    you should pay ur bill. lol. it was 5 megs. easy bkg? explain urself. or explain what u think u see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    Finally, I get to vote for Stylemaster. His mouth's been big, he been quite the ass some would say, but this time he really talked to me with his sig. Sorry GFX for your connection, don't know where you live. But Styles sig was sick, and that's what it is. They all were nice, but there can be only one. I'm drunk now, but I decided earlier today.

Phace, Peace to all tha grAphicals on the site.

Suga Duga

5 megs for a sig? I'm sure other ppl had to wait over 2 min to see that shit...

the background is easy b/c there's just the red and dark red coloring...nothing else, looks very amateurish

im gonna have to go with Quiet Storm again... i love the blending in the background it jus flows... and cancels out the fact that his font is hella plain.... but yeah... dope

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

storm gets my vote... i do agree tho.. font choice is weak. but i know what its like losing your font database... try here for lots of free fonts:

dafont.com

the 2 other entries are good... but storm gets my vote.

the size for all of them are a bit big... including the animated gif one. way too big for file size.. remember.. not everyone here has broadband.. we do have a lot of dial uppers.. this can hamper a good sig into a no vote situation.

props to all for their work!

thanks for the info/comment, I knew it was something like that but couldnt figure it out. Yea, now I gotta go through the whole site to get back what I lost, im planning on getting an external drive soon to save all my important stuff so I dont have to deal with getting all my music and stuff liek that back
    I wanted to do a bigger signature for the showdown, just so I have enough space to work with.

Victory belongs to me!..lol.Two straight!!.

I was thinking we should have a small banner given to those who win the showdown, I saw ppl do that on a site, I forgot which one but I thought it was pretty cool, what do guys think??

they are all quite awful, is this a worst of?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Id prefer one of the mods to do the banner

Default GFX Battle Archive Vault

ALL Battles Threads, Votes, & Entries get dumped in here

Peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy