5 33.33%
  • The Quiet Storm

6 40.00%
  • Dusk

2 13.33%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GFX Battle Archive Vault

STYLE

naw we gonna handle this ourselves. we don't need no stinkin mods. lol we are capable of handling this battle thread. don't you think? personally i like having control of my own destiny. its no diff from our battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post
    haha thats some funny ish...
    how about we do this one dusks way and the next one i think the mods should organize it.

Sig Of The Week should be given a concept and everyone should submit their entries.
    let razorsharp decide where he wants to take this.
    PEACE
    ya cuz then i seem like im cheating...eloels..look lets do it this way cuz no matter wut u guys are gonna find imperfections about shit

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    naw we gonna handle this ourselves. we don't need no stinkin mods. lol we are capable of handling this battle thread. don't you think? personally i like having control of my own destiny. its no diff from our battle.
    i dont see what your problem is dood... but ok... y0o Sha.... jus wait til next tournament or battle... its already certain that they are scared of your entry

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

STYLE

i dont have a prob man. i just am trying to carve out my own lil section of GFX. a place where i won't have to worry about someone else dictating what should and shouldn't be done.

to be honest dusk kinda jumped the gun on me in making this thread and the official battle thread. seeing how I was the main battler in here and how i'm the one who created the need for this shit in the 1st place. but if dusk doesn't want to QB this shit I def will.

as a matter of fact... fuck it I am officially gonna run the gfx battles. starting with battle #2. I will set the rules and trust me there will be no complaints or imperfections.
    i know what i'm doing.

i dont have a prob man. i just am trying to carve out my own lil section of GFX. a place where i won't have to worry about someone else dictating what should and shouldn't be done.

to be honest dusk kinda jumped the gun on me in making this thread and the official battle thread. seeing how I was the main battler in here and how i'm the one who created the need for this shit in the 1st place. but if dusk doesn't want to QB this shit I def will.

as a matter of fact... fuck it I am officially gonna run the gfx battles. starting with battle #2. I will set the rules and trust me there will be no complaints or imperfections.
    i know what i'm doing.
    damn duke ur first sentence makes no sense how on earth are you trying to take a piece of a forum that ain't yours?
    the only people on here that are available to do what they want are the mods/admins..
    you the main battler?!? haha thats fucking jokes u joined august thats last month...

since this has become more of an argument why dont we just have a vote for whom to organize the battle threads.

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    i dont see what your problem is dood... but ok... y0o Sha.... jus wait til next tournament or battle... its already certain that they are scared of your entry
    haha word
    yo dun i seen your myspace and you colour those kicks yourself?! the afro sams and the rza nikes...
    Peace homes

STYLE

actually i was on the old wucorp under another name. i was here with kells and illmobb an them. but actually this forum belongs to the fans of the Wu. i would think that without us this forum is nothing. but i may be wrong, what you think. all i'm trying to do is bring a gfx battle section that is free of bullshit and is conducive to having fun. but it seems like there is resistance to even trying. so i'm gonna fall back and see what yall come with.

fuck it i'll just do my sigs an stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post
    haha word
    yo dun i seen your myspace and you colour those kicks yourself?! the afro sams and the rza nikes...
    Peace homes
    yeah bro.. all painted by hand, fuck a airbrush... til i can afford one...

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

so i'm gonna fall back and see what yall come with.

fuck it i'll just do my sigs an stfu.
    nah fuck dat bro. let the battles begin. how u gonna fall back when it was ur idea. dont even play into dat bullshit man. the battles are 1 of the best threads around this board. hate to see it go to waste cuz of some bullshit.

y are u worried style...ur sig is like a fuckin video...eloels..mad crazy....mines is coming soon i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    yeah bro.. all painted by hand, fuck a airbrush... til i can afford one...
    lol had to check it out shits are ill as fuck sun word

Suga Duga

Man I haven't posted here for time, but this just made me chuckle...

stylemaster rolls by the contests and sprays 32 shots with his tech 9.

DUCK!!!!!

and yes thats an orig animation.
    Brrrraaaaatttttt!!!
    I guess by "orig" you must mean 'originally ripped from a quictime 360 vr of a marvel statue I downloaded here' or did you mean 'the animations slightly more original than the hulk and spiderman logos I cut out' ?

I guess the traffic lights look pretty, but 32 shots with a tech 9? more like 32 shots with a nerf gun. On a positive note, the sun burst overlayed on the background image looks dope.

KidSha'a sig was dope though, shame you missed the kick-off I guess.

ha ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.