Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71

Thread: Gentlemen, a masturbation question. (Pretty graphic)

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Emperor Les's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, USA.
    Posts
    4,733
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Gentlemen, a masturbation question. (Pretty graphic)

    When i first started doing the dirty deed i was around 12 or 13. But back then i didn't stroke my salami. What i did was i would be sitting in a chair or couch and repeatedly punch my abdomen with my left elbow. Basically i would hit the side of my body (between the belly button and left hip) over and over again and i have no idea how, but i would bust a nut hella quick. No joke. Craziest shit!!!! It wasn't until about 8th grade when i heard other dudes at school talking about just stroking it that i started to do it the normal way.

    Did anyone else do it the way i did? Why does that happen? Anyone heard of this?

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Chief 'Broom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Emperoress - I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you have a vagina.


    "...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON

  3. #3
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Hahahaha...emperor you obviously have some s&m issueS

  4. #4
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
    When i first started doing the dirty deed i was around 12 or 13. But back then i didn't stroke my salami. What i did was i would be sitting in a chair or couch and repeatedly punch my abdomen with my left elbow. Basically i would hit the side of my body (between the belly button and left hip) over and over again and i have no idea how, but i would bust a nut hella quick. No joke. Craziest shit!!!! It wasn't until about 8th grade when i heard other dudes at school talking about just stroking it that i started to do it the normal way.

    Did anyone else do it the way i did? Why does that happen? Anyone heard of this?
    That's fucking disgusting.

  5. #5
    I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
    When i first started doing the dirty deed i was around 12 or 13. But back then i didn't stroke my salami. What i did was i would be sitting in a chair or couch and repeatedly punch my abdomen with my left elbow. Basically i would hit the side of my body (between the belly button and left hip) over and over again and i have no idea how, but i would bust a nut hella quick. No joke. Craziest shit!!!! It wasn't until about 8th grade when i heard other dudes at school talking about just stroking it that i started to do it the normal way.

    Did anyone else do it the way i did? Why does that happen? Anyone heard of this?

    wow..


    Quote Originally Posted by Chief 'Broom View Post
    Emperoress - I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you have a vagina.

    lol
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

  6. #6

    Default

    HAHAHAHA.. empories needs to hook up with IlzPotent




    Teachin Da SeedZ

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Emperor Les's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, USA.
    Posts
    4,733
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    For real! Thats what i used to do back in the day, there has to be someone else that did this. I never even knew you could stroke your bean stick.

  8. #8
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,481
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    can you still do it ? or it only worked back then?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  9. #9

    Default

    I might regret this question... but how did you discover this? Just start hitting yourself in the stomach one day?




    Teachin Da SeedZ

  10. #10
    I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    *future nominee for classic-section*
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

  11. #11

    Default

    what




    the







    fuck.


    Respect to Quiet Storm for the signature

  12. #12

    Default

    I been humpin pillows since before kindergarten

  13. #13

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    I might regret this question... but how did you discover this? Just start hitting yourself in the stomach one day?
    He has really short arms

    He's lying about his left elbow. So it must have been his middle finger on his left hand.

    Lol at this clown sploogin from shaolin finger jabbin his abdomen
    Last edited by Bis Fan; 10-23-2007 at 12:57 PM.

  14. #14
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    ahaha...to the classics.....this is a joke right?












  15. #15
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,535
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    that's impossible, i've been doing it for 4 minutes now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •