once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Gentlemen, a masturbation question. (Pretty graphic)

THE REAL PCP

^ hahaha i have to say even though that picture is fucked, it worked perfectly with the post right before it.

I can't believe it, I read through this whole thread and nobody was intelligent enough to come up with any answers, actually Sean Michael came the closest. There are a couple possible explanations one more likely than the other.

1. As Sean Michael said, he is hitting his prostate, It is the only way a man can ejaculate without some sort of stimulation on the perineum and frenulum, this is located just below the bladder, so a correctly angled punch could possibly, be hitting that area.

2. He has a female "g-spot". While unlikely, sometimes God screws up and gives female parts. Stimulating the female g-spot (about 3 inches above the vaginal wall, below the belly button, can make a woman secrete a clear ejaculate (aka squirting), this doesn't happen with all woman, and is even less likely in men but still possible, so if your man goo is slightly clearer well (and sugary as opposed to salty, you will have to try it ha!), you might just have a cool gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by skampoe View Post

LMFAO!!

and Emperoles....

CONservative goverMENt

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    1. As Sean Michael said, he is hitting his prostate, It is the only way a man can ejaculate without some sort of stimulation on the perineum and frenulum...so a correctly angled punch could possibly, be hitting that area.
    After months of picking up dust, i brushed my dick off and this seemed the most logical explanation. Mods may now close thread! Thanks.

ExCELLENT THREAD, ONE OF THE GREATEST IN WUCORP HISTORY.
    I'M GLAD YALL BROUGHT THIS BACK!

ABSOLUTE CLASSIC!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

close this thread and put it in CLASSIC
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

wow thats 2 bad..youre a wierdo..