once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: are people racist because of the bible ?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default are people racist because of the bible ?

think about it

Gods Chosen People ?

maybe.. the way the bible is used today, or the way its looked at.

i think a lot of people are probably just looking for a reason though.

possibly, its an idea that definetly has the ability to turn out very badly if viewed in the wrong context.

for instance, Everyone in here knows that whatever the people in the Bible looked like it sure wasn't white people, yet the KKK believed themselves to be devout christians. A catch 22 between perception and reality if there ever was one.

maybe the white world has subconsciensouly always known that they can't be the originals of God's chose people so they try to conquor the world because they didn't think there was anything waiting for them in heaven (perhaps)

Support the Real. Click HERE

absolutely, my grandmother is extremely religious and under the surface very racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Prolly not cos of the TEXT in the bible..

But surely those pics with white people in them helps to be racist, u know.

Like "white" Jsus and so on..

Its *ucked up.

Dont support.
    Last edited by BTTR KNG KOOL; 10-26-2007 at 07:50 AM.

Not to mention, the Bible supports slavery.

When are people gonna stop using religion as a scapegoat and actually face up to the fact that human beings are a flawed species. If there was no religion there would still be racism.

Before Christianity even came to certain countrys, native people were divided by tribes and would always be warring with other tribes......It's a natural human instinct to be with your own. Segregation/ racism has always exsisted in one form or another.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

well if you've seen someone quoting a verse from the Bible and following it up with hate towards a race. you have good reason to believe this.

but if you're just speculating, i'd say it's possible but isn't something widespread.

the bible is not the cause or reason why people are racist (and there's only group of racist people in this world) the bible is only a tool that is used to achieve some of the goals

yeah but seriously, how many racist people actually read the bible, not many i suspect, so they wouldnt have got their ideas from there........just a thought, peace
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, 70's b*tch be suckin ma di*k, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white sh*t, in the Pu*sy Wagon - not hittin tha brakes.....

no,

the words of the bible are distorted to justify someones own prejudice beliefs. in its proper context it in no way condones racism.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by x.l.nc View Post
    yeah but seriously, how many racist people actually read the bible, not many i suspect, so they wouldnt have got their ideas from there........just a thought, peace
    how many? can't give an exact number. historically, and currently alot of racist read the bible. typically they are christian.

Yes christian but sayin alot of RACIST read the bible is unknowledged. you dont know that..... some do but i would say not the majority. i myself am a True and good person, who believes in their religion.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, 70's b*tch be suckin ma di*k, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white sh*t, in the Pu*sy Wagon - not hittin tha brakes.....

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    think about it

Gods Chosen People ?

People aren't racist because of the bible.

The bible is racist because of people.