once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: Any baseball fans in here?

  1. #16
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    Cleveland

    and Toronto

    baseball is the king of sport
    your mother's dick

  2. #17
    Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    34
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    Cleveland

    and Toronto

    baseball is the king of sport
    Word
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism


  3. #18

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    Quote Originally Posted by check two
    Some Red Sox fans take the games too seriously, and they'd probably kill you if you said something bad about the Sox.
    It's funny you say that, because I'm on my way to Pennsylvania to kill you right now.

    What's good Check? You a badminton champion yet?

    O-N-E


    Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit!

    Wu-Tang the best rap group of all time, rush lil shotgun rest around 9.

    I'm A Specializt Specializing In Special Shit.

  4. #19
    YA BIG DUMMY!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    I'm a Yankees fan and can't help but laugh at the way they are imploding...hahah...well you have to. Unless you're at a game and spend $40+ to not only get frustrated at idiocy but also get bored to death ...ha. ANd uh...most teams try to go out and by players now...I love when people sday that shit.

  5. #20
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,437
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    I'm doing alright Wu Fam. How are ya doing man?

    I'm not a Badmitton champ yep, but I've been perfecting my skills. By the way, did you get that autographed Bill Buckner glove off of Ebay yet? lol

  6. #21

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    HAHAHA Bill Buckner.

    O-N-E


    Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit!

    Wu-Tang the best rap group of all time, rush lil shotgun rest around 9.

    I'm A Specializt Specializing In Special Shit.

  7. #22
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    boston baked beans
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Polocash7
    I'm a Mets fan. They are better than last year. Anything over 85 wins is gravy. Toughest division in MLB(National League East)
    its the toughest division because everyone is on the same level...


    sox all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    aka Ol Dirty...

    I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....


    FUCKIN BOSTON!

  8. #23
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    boston baked beans
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    i remember ken griffey baseball for the n64. shit i was playin it last night, and it sucked balls!

    aka Ol Dirty...

    I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....


    FUCKIN BOSTON!

  9. #24

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    Toronto Blue Jays

  10. #25
    Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    34
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    Quote Originally Posted by ARCHRIVAL
    its the toughest division because everyone is on the same level...


    sox all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nah, its close because of injuries and because thoses teams are tsacked. The wild card needs to come from the East
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism


  11. #26
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    everybody in the nl east is over .500

    thats ill

    go expos
    your mother's dick

  12. #27
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,437
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    Yeah, the Expos are definitely yhe surprise team of this year.

  13. #28
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    always been a Mets fan......so yea...how about them yankees?

  14. #29
    Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    34
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    ^^^B Williams looks lost these days in CF. They need to give Paul O'neil a call.
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism


  15. #30

    Default Re: Any baseball fans in here?

    Baseball is the GOAT sport to play man I love it to death.

    Man my twins are kinda struggling I think they can get the wildcard though. Division is done unless a white sox meltdown.

Similar Threads

  1. just a taste....
    By The Only Koz in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •