Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58

Thread: Yall niggas never saw a crackhead before

  1. #16
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    shit u havnt seen shit..that ive seen

    im a bridge inspector ..i see the stuff all the time..but under some bridges man u cant walk no place..ever inch was a needle and lots of colored caps on the ground..i was afraid to do my job

    blue tops red tops and shit

    i used to have to run down 15 flights of steps full of empty vials and blunt tobacco
    its fun to slip on a crack vial and bust your ass coming down the steps
    i cherish those times

    go to hunts point and inspect some of those bridges over there - i dare you lol

    Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    prolly not a crackhead...but this woman was fucked up on somthing....she was dragging her self around the streets and at sonme point she would just fall asleep standing up..lokking as if she is about to fall over.....funny stuff..
    thats heroin man

  2. #17
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post

    I disagree I've lived in the projects and seen them daily

    I've experience my crack head neighbor knocking on my door at 10:00pm asking to borrow my VCR because he had a disney movie he wanted to show his kids.

    I grew up and grew out

    dam yo


    when i was about 14 - 15 there was the crack dealer that turned into a crack head who wanted to sell me his speakers

    so i went into the building, he told me to chill in the hallway near his door, so like a few minutes past, he comes out sweating talking about ok let me get the 30 dollars and wait till she goes to sleep, wait until she goes to sleep

    that nigga was gonna sell me his moms speakers yo

    in the 80s, crackheads was selling they car for 20 dollars

    all them fine ass chicks was giving head for like 2 dollars

    i bought allot of equiptment this way

  3. #18
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    You think your the only one with crackheads in your neighborhood?
























































































    NIGGA PLEASE!
    i wanna visit the rez yo - do you think that i'll survive ?


    although it looks rough out there, i've been to places that makes that look like heaven

  4. #19
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    dam yo


    when i was about 14 - 15 there was the crack dealer that turned into a crack head who wanted to sell me his speakers

    so i went into the building, he told me to chill in the hallway near his door, so like a few minutes past, he comes out sweating talking about ok let me get the 30 dollars and wait till she goes to sleep, wait until she goes to sleep

    that nigga was gonna sell me his moms speakers yo

    in the 80s, crackheads was selling they car for 20 dollars

    all them fine ass chicks was giving head for like 2 dollars

    i bought allot of equiptment this way

    Yeah, I've bought a lot of things; Microwave, toaster Oven, Leather Jackets, Sports wear from boosting crack heads.

    This one Crackhead who was fine ass fuck came to my crib asking if I wanted a blowjob for 5 dollars.

    I was tempted but declined then I seen her in the Mission District another day and she approached me again. I said no and she started getting loud Screaming I JUST WANT 5 DOLLARS NIGGAH LET ME SUCK YO DICK!

    I felt awkward and jumped on a bus to escape her crackiness

  5. #20
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,503
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Notice how crackheads got this waxy dead looking skin like they been freshly embalmed?

    Thats what made me never touch a fiend. I am proud to say that I can live knowing I never took advantage of anybody in this lifetime because of crack- w0rd.

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  6. #21
    Bobby steelz shinobi4227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Crack heads are immune to weed yo, a crack head could smoke a big sack of weed in a day yo.
    Last edited by shinobi4227; 11-14-2007 at 11:00 AM.


  7. #22
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post

    Yeah, I've bought a lot of things; Microwave, toaster Oven, Leather Jackets, Sports wear from boosting crack heads.

    This one Crackhead who was fine ass fuck came to my crib asking if I wanted a blowjob for 5 dollars.

    I was tempted but declined then I seen her in the Mission District another day and she approached me again. I said no and she started getting loud Screaming I JUST WANT 5 DOLLARS NIGGAH LET ME SUCK YO DICK!

    I felt awkward and jumped on a bus to escape her crackiness

    you luckier than me

    i was about 15 and this crackhead..........lol never mind

    i was young and made allot of mistakes.......and shit

    at the time i didn't think of it as taking an advantage of someone with an iLLness

    crack really destroyed the people in my area

    turned it into a ghost town

  8. #23
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i wanna visit the rez yo - do you think that i'll survive ?


    although it looks rough out there, i've been to places that makes that look like heaven
    You'll be alright. Don't where green on Fridays, red on Wednesdays, blue on labor day. The gangstas are hard core around here.

  9. #24
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,269
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    one of my female friends was hooked on that for a while recently
    she stole and sold the guy's xbox360 she was living with for crack
    I don't know what I'd do if I had a 360 and someone ganked that shit


  10. #25

    Default

    pbbbffffssstttt

    Seen and chilled with a crackhead....The most memorable crackhead was from stapleton in shaolin. This dudes name was Davila. uh post-tranny. This bitch was crazy. She would stay giving head to some of the dealers. So ghey. Dudes be swearing thats not gay, wtf? (oh well, thats another thread) Anywho, she would rob dudes, punch them like a man and come cop. Her favorite phrase was HOT PEAS AND BUTTER!!! lol crazy ass dude would trick too... ICK

    CONservative goverMENt

  11. #26
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,468
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    hot peas and butter is gonna be the new catch phrase for those post tranny corpse kids

  12. #27
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    HOT PEAS AND BUTTER!


  13. #28

    Default

    met a crackhead at the bus stop today. i gave him a couple bucks cause he said he needed bus fare, i didn't mind doing a good deed for the day. he talked me up about school, the city, weed and shit. then he left with his "bus fare".

  14. #29

    Default

    major contributors to the community.

    ::whispers:: they have super powers

  15. #30
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,537
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    seen drug addicts doesn't make you wiser or your opinions more valid

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •