once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: Getting Back to Normal

  1. #1
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default Getting Back to Normal

    i think its time to hit the mat again

    i stopped smoking weed

    now its time to leave porn alone lol

    and become a Muslim again

    i believe that if enough of us clean up our ways, we can make a big difference in the world

    so yall try this - 5 times a day, i want yall to stop what it is you are doing and talk to your higher self - ask questions, or pray to your god for the lack of better words

    when you take time to communicate with your higher self,Allah,God, allot of the negative things that influence your life start to fade away

    and although this devils world is full of fun,its all on its way out - and if we do not want to go out with it, we better focus on creating something new

    when you pray, think new - focus on a better world and be better

  2. #2
    Bobby steelz shinobi4227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    wtf is up? this is like your 5th stright post, and all of em failed. take a hike or somthin.


  3. #3
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,548
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^I already know that you still wet behind the ears. Did you read the rules about these parts of the forums?

    Don't make me...

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  4. #4
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi4227 View Post
    wtf is up? this is like your 5th stright post, and all of em failed. take a hike or somthin.
    i don't understand

  5. #5
    Bobby steelz shinobi4227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ^ Neva mind.


  6. #6
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i think its time to hit the mat again

    i stopped smoking weed

    now its time to leave porn alone lol

    and become a Muslim again

    i believe that if enough of us clean up our ways, we can make a big difference in the world

    so yall try this - 5 times a day, i want yall to stop what it is you are doing and talk to your higher self - ask questions, or pray to your god for the lack of better words

    when you take time to communicate with your higher self,Allah,God, allot of the negative things that influence your life start to fade away

    and although this devils world is full of fun,its all on its way out - and if we do not want to go out with it, we better focus on creating something new

    when you pray, think new - focus on a better world and be better

    i feel you on this one, shit is hard though in the sense that life commitments take advantage of our own selves. but if we do invest some time in observing our-selves and focus on something new, something to change, we might be better off.

    life is a yin yang circle, constantly interchanging. often we do not even observe this, if we did, we become a step wiser.

  7. #7
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    and whats wrong with porn lol :P

  8. #8
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    I cut down on the porn quite a bit. I feel a lot healthier, mentally. I didn't realize the heavy toll watching all that flesh getting stretched, stabbed, and pureed had on me until I quit for a couple weeks.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    I cut down on the porn quite a bit. I feel a lot healthier, mentally. I didn't realize the heavy toll watching all that flesh getting stretched, stabbed, and pureed had on me until I quit for a couple weeks.
    I've never been able to stand watching it. Most of that shit is nasty and the way it's mass marketed just makes it feel cheap when you watch it. Maybe if it was better made and it was done with a bit of purer intentions, I could watch it. Unfortunately, sex for commercial reasons generally is lowest common denominator.

  10. #10
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    What the fuck is wrong with people?

    I was sitting around with some friends a while back, watching this porno where this older woman was trying to insert these huge ass dildos in this younger woman- who was in thirty's, so I'd say the older woman had to be in her late 40's.

    Fucking huge as dildos, I'm talking the kind larger and thicker than your arm, and the woman was handling them.

    And we're sitting around smoking blunts watching this shit (not me I quit smoking back in 03).


    Got damn this woman doesn't need to abuse her body just to make a buck but that shit was ricky ricardo ridiculous. Fucking huge ass dildos, i'd go look for a picture to articulate the size.....but you get the idea.

  11. #11
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with people?

    I was sitting around with some friends a while back, watching this porno where this older woman was trying to insert these huge ass dildos in this younger woman- who was in thirty's, so I'd say the older woman had to be in her late 40's.

    Fucking huge as dildos, I'm talking the kind larger and thicker than your arm, and the woman was handling them.

    And we're sitting around smoking blunts watching this shit (not me I quit smoking back in 03).


    Got damn this woman doesn't need to abuse her body just to make a buck but that shit was ricky ricardo ridiculous. Fucking huge ass dildos, i'd go look for a picture to articulate the size.....but you get the idea.

    sounds like fun.....you didn't enjoy watching that ?

  12. #12
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    sounds like fun.....you didn't enjoy watching that ?
    I can't really say it was an enjoyable experience. The image of that old woman putting all her weight on her knee to put pressure on the dildo so it would slide completely into that other woman's gash will forever be burned into my skull.

  13. #13

    Default

    I need to stop trying to live "right" to get back to normal. Fact is I am right with my natural nature and don't need to stress all that.

  14. #14
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I need to stop trying to live "right" to get back to normal. Fact is I am right with my natural nature and don't need to stress all that.
    I here you. I was living too righteous for a minute and regressed......bad. It was like I didn't even change.

  15. #15
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with people?

    I was sitting around with some friends a while back, watching this porno where this older woman was trying to insert these huge ass dildos in this younger woman- who was in thirty's, so I'd say the older woman had to be in her late 40's.

    Fucking huge as dildos, I'm talking the kind larger and thicker than your arm, and the woman was handling them.

    And we're sitting around smoking blunts watching this shit (not me I quit smoking back in 03).


    Got damn this woman doesn't need to abuse her body just to make a buck but that shit was ricky ricardo ridiculous. Fucking huge ass dildos, i'd go look for a picture to articulate the size.....but you get the idea.
    A while back I did pretty much the same thing when I was in high school... we were all pretty much fucked by the blunt....and while this dude was giving it to her doggystyle....all the sudden he said "hee haw" and punched this bitch square in the face from behind. We were all too blitzed to realize it...5 seconds later Im like "did that just happen???"

    But yeah...abusing the body just to make a buck.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •