once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We hearRZA talk about ODB's death, but I want an official statement from every member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default We hearRZA talk about ODB's death, but I want an official statement from every member

We all heard what RZA had to say about ODB's death:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...2004/rza.jhtml

But ever since he passed away I've been expecting an official statement from every member of the Wu-Tang Clan (including Cappadonna) reagarding his passing, and consider that there's no best channel for that than wutangcorp.com, (also I consider that statements from some of the Killa Beez wouldn't be out of place as well).

I have posted a petition for this in the Dear Admins & Moderators forum and I ask you all to reply to it backing the petition up, for that GO HERE:

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread...=6425#post6425

Thnx a whole for whatever support this gets.
    "You asked for it, shot up the jams like syringes
    My technique alone blows doors straight off the hinges"

Ghostface Killah - Winter Warz

Default Re: We hearRZA talk about ODB's death, but I want an official statement from every member

Yea man you dont hear THAT much from the other members about it. INS speaks a little about it in his interview a while back.

Default Re: We hearRZA talk about ODB's death, but I want an official statement from every member

i don't know what u wanna hear man , i mean what they think about odb's death is none of your business .If they did not talk about it, it's because they did not want to . We know everybody miss him , that's the only important thing.

RIP odb

Mate.... cry me a fucking river. What they think about it is none of your business.

go away

In the ways of the world today
    It's so easy for us to stray away
    Trying to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime
    Material things keep us blind

Uh-uh, Don't mistake ppl, you are misgetting the point, Im not saying for them ro reveal their inner feelings, but talk about on the artist perspective, on what hip-hop lost.

It's just a matter to try to have shown a little display of respect to ODB.

It's not an uncommon practice on the music industry, for example ppl constantly explain what 2Pac meant to them.

You can see it as when you get to say a lil' somethin on someone's funeral for the rest of the attendants wich in this case would be us, the ODB fans, that's not an intromissing to do obviously but a public practice, a PUBLIC statement it's what's being asked here.

You now see what Im saying.

va te faire foutre deja pourquoi tu parle avec moi

ok ciro sorry about that

Question Re: We hearRZA talk about ODB's death, but I want an official statement from every member

It's ok , what you said didn't make sense anyway.

"go screw yourself - why you talk to me"----????????

i was not talkin to u was talkin to someone who said go away

they don't have to say anything. nothing's really required of them to say anything

i 2nd my man..god knows we've heard everybody and they mother express they sentiments for pac and big...what about dirt??!!????

Quote Originally Posted by pep
    we've heard everybody and they mother express they sentiments for pac and big...what about dirt??!!????
    Yes, you got a good part of the point, I mean why should he be overlooked in regards to ppl paying respects to him.

Ok then sorry to you.

yeah. they all should have made an itnerview about him