once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: To Bigking.nl

Veteran Member

Default To Bigking.nl

"I love their music, but they're still some low life ghetto uneducated scumbags"

Isn't this statement somewhat oxymoronic? I mean, you "love" their music but they are "low life ghetto uneducated scumbags". So, what does that make you? To love someone's music, art,... means you can either relate to his/her lyrics or music.

I am offended because i don't consider myself a low life ghetto uneducated scumbag, for i'd have to be if i love the wu. get it.

Uneducated. how do u define education? going to college? son, look up John Taylor Gato, and see what he, as an experienced and respectable educator in the NYC school system had to say about education. what u learn at Harvard, can't be learned for a few cents at your local library. the great Frederick Douglass never went to college. in fact he never went to school. he virtually taught himself.

think about it. what do u really learn in school besides reading and writing. well a lot: like how to fit in perfectly into a capitalist economic system. you know: the customer's always right, obey your superior....

what these corrupted and well "educated" corporate execs are doin to workin people is "low life". they are scumbags for wastin away workin class people's 401k's. i bet you don't see it that. after all they went to Harvard, Yale, Oxford....

to come form the ghetto, to producing movie scores, making music that people like you can enjoy, doin tv shows, creatin clothing lines, owning businesses, being praised by business experts (Time Magazine) and so on is worth a positive nod. don't you think?

one last thing. is Wu-tang overated? well, possibly. You need to look up the word "FANATIC", for that's what we are. and, as you should know, fans (short for fanatic) can get carried away

Respect

one

Veteran Member

Default Re: To Bigking.nl

sorry i meant to say: " what you learn at harvard CAN be learnt at you local library for a few cents" . (got that from "good will hunting")

Yizo Yizo

Thats what im talking about^^ yeah man. Right on point.

Peace......
    Bring it ek se!!!

The Poet You Never Were 9th Warrior's Avatar

definitly agree with everything u just said, wu-disciple
    BigKing.nl is a dumb fuck

Veteran Member

in the other thread bigking said, in reference to odb's situation, that an educated non-scumbag would never overdose.

well, you are uneducated about drugs, bro. drugs know no color, creed, intellect....
    poeple do drugs for different reasons. some people would love to quit but thier life is too much of a burden. others just commit suicide. y
    \
    u need to check yourself

I hope his wack ass thread gets deleted. If Wu Tang is overrated get the fuck off the Wu Corp forums Bignothing.nl
    The worst thing to be is dumb and that person is dumb.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

people who think college is the only way to gain knowledge are the uneducated people.

people need to stop being sheep.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Yo, Wu-Disciple, I feel you nigga. I feel you.

hey everyone has their opinions, i dont agree with BigKing.nl but we don't need 3 fucking threads on in.

yo, Lyrical Genius, have u seen that fag who completely stole your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    yo, Lyrical Genius, have u seen that fag who completely stole your sig?
    no

Wu-Tang_Killa_Beez

kid is a fag, but what can you do....

Just wanted to let ya know

_Goddess_

Pik jij dat?

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    Wu-Tang_Killa_Beez

kid is a fag, but what can you do....