once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Wutang Overrated? What the fuck?

Default Wutang Overrated? What the fuck?

Let me start off by sayin that alot of ya'll that get on this forum can really irk me by some of the statements and questions ya'll post, but at the end of the fuckin' day - I respect the fact that ya'll appreciate and represent Wu by postin here and other Wu related sites. Yeah, at times one a ya'll dudes could post some wild outrageous shit that makes me wonder what type of hip hop ya'll grew up on, but hey ..... like assholes everybody's got one. But one of those opinions is just really stickin in my fuckin' craw right now. A thread was posted by a KingBitch, or some shit, where he claims that he is a Wu fan but at the same time this clown calls them OVERRATED! What the fu...yo, this nigga is wildin'! Listen, I AM NO DICK RIDER OF ANY SORT, but sayin Wutang is overrated is the biggest bullshit I've read on this site. PERIOD. KingAss, do you realize the impact the Wutang Clan has on the game? No, they are not a relevant selling force anymore, but their influence spands the entire hip hop nation. From their groundbreaking label deal to their totally original,oft-imitated sound and lyrics. After Wu came The Firm. After Wu came Jay's Reasonable Doubt. After Wu came a slew of MCs that tried to copy their formula and style. the list goes on and fuckin' on. Them niggas is TRUE legends in hip hop and anyone that does not know this ARE NOT REAL HIP-HOP FANS. Anybody from artists in the game down to label heads would never question their status in this here music I love. At least not the ones that knows whats up. KingFag, ya bitch ass needs a kick to your motherfuckin melon just for playin' yourself. And if I was in your presence, I would do it my self. And then this clown calls Wu uneducated lowlifes or some shit! Nigga, I will fuc.........let me calm down. Anyway, if you feel that way stay the fuck away from this site, or any Wu site. Matter of fact, you should stay the fuck away from any real hip hop site, ClownKing.

_Goddess_

Default Re: Wutang Overrated? What the fuck?

Too much white..

i think i'm high

wordlife wubiz knows the deal, reconize

Realness

I agree with what you're saying, but this thread is almost as annoying as the one you're complaining about.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

did you really have to make a whole seperate thread to reply to another one?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

You expect me to read all that?

You NEED a Myspace or a xanga.

Here! I'll even help you out!!
    www.xanga.com

Happy venting!!

couldnt be bothered reading that, but i think some people jus start threads to entertain themselves or jus because they are hell stupid. maybe this thread is an example?

peace...

where he claims that he is a Wu fan but at the same time this clown calls them OVERRATED!
    Overrated by the members of this board, stupid fuck.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Veteran Member

Hey everybody I grew up with went to school with had wu tang period!

Whatever. Wu gets the respect they deserve. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Overrated by the members of this board, stupid fuck.
    This is a Wutang fan board, what the fuck do you expect???

like i said on the other thread wu is way underrated

peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Quebec Gold

rza is ok
    Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch