once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

  1. #1
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,437
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    I know this topic has been going on for sometime now. Over ten thousands people have come forward to say that they were abused by priests. There are probably many more people that haven't come forward. Do you think that priests should be allowed to have relationships with adults? I'm not saying that it would stop all these priests from molesting people. But I think it might stop some of the priests from resorting to that. It's real messed up how a bunch of churces covered this stuff up. Anybody that covered it up should get beat up.



  2. #2
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    In The Church The Devil Dwells

  3. #3
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    God says thou shalt suck my dick.



  4. #4
    Making cream Bedlam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,023
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    yea, they should be able to marry and wutever, its obvious that not being able to fuck any girls is why they touch little boys.

  5. #5
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    yea, they should be able to marry and wutever, its obvious that not being able to fuck any girls is why they touch little boys.
    This is twisted thinking just because you cant have sex you become a pedophile??? WHAT!!

  6. #6
    Making cream Bedlam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,023
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    You never know bigben, if you were told that for the rest of your life you can never have sex again, who knows what you might do. Why else would all of them be pedophiles?

  7. #7
    LSB LadySnowBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    Quote Originally Posted by check two
    I know this topic has been going on for sometime now. Over ten thousands people have come forward to say that they were abused by priests. There are probably many more people that haven't come forward. Do you think that priests should be allowed to have relationships with adults? I'm not saying that it would stop all these priests from molesting people. But I think it might stop some of the priests from resorting to that. It's real messed up how a bunch of churces covered this stuff up. Anybody that covered it up should get beat up.
    lmao...

  8. #8
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    You never know bigben, if you were told that for the rest of your life you can never have sex again, who knows what you might do. Why else would all of them be pedophiles?
    My Handsa would be so soft and strong from the constant spanking envisioning the pretty women who attend my service... I would by stock in lube..LOL

  9. #9
    Making cream Bedlam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,023
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    haha

  10. #10
    I fuck you Johnny Dust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    These fucks were born sick in the head and use the church as a cover.

  11. #11
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,437
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but are the priests allowed to masturbate? lol Like I had said, some of the priests might not have touched boys if they were allowed to marry. But to say that none of the priests would have touched boys if they were able to marry, is not believable, sorry.



  12. #12
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    These fucks were born sick in the head and use the church as a cover.
    Believe that!!

  13. #13
    aka Contageous Specialist Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    Fuck becoming a priest. If anything become a Pastor, they can fuck all they want. What's the point of life if you're not allowed to fuck the ladies?

    Catholic Church has been corrupted for centuries. From not letting the people learn the language the Bible was written in so that they can tell them what to do. Then telling them if you donate money, you can buy your way into heaven. Bullshit. I believe in what I believe in. Like Killah Priest said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Killah Priest on B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
    And dropped a jewel like Solomon, but never followed men
    cause if you do your brain is more hollow than
    Space oblivia, or the abyss
    With no trace of trivia, left with the hiss
    The year 2002...the battle still with the WU

  14. #14
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    somebody should go molest priests with bullets
    your mother's dick

  15. #15
    Mr Wuniverse
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Thousands of people molested by catholic priests?

    Quote Originally Posted by check two
    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but are the priests allowed to masturbate? lol Like I had said, some of the priests might not have touched boys if they were allowed to marry. But to say that none of the priests would have touched boys if they were able to marry, is not believable, sorry.
    How the fuck do u hink up shit like this check man? You must sit there bored sometimes and hink about the weirdest shit thats out there. Go ask a priest if he allowed to wank if it really intrigues ya lol. Ask some nuns while ya there also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixtape Mutt
    Fuck becoming a priest. If anything become a Pastor, they can fuck all they want. What's the point of life if you're not allowed to fuck the ladies?

    Catholic Church has been corrupted for centuries. From not letting the people learn the language the Bible was written in so that they can tell them what to do. Then telling them if you donate money, you can buy your way into heaven. Bullshit. I believe in what I believe in. Like Killah Priest said:
    As a catholic maself, 1 hing I never agreed wit is no sex before marriage. Also the fact priests n shit must be celebate. God put man and woman together. Mans job is to fertilise the earth, plant seeds and grow more earth. We have the tools to do so. Therefore it makes no sense to not do so. Just like it makes no sense for man to try grow seeds fae another man. Pointless sex for the weak minded. I see sex thats pointless as the sex God wants to discourage. But he obviously encourages natural sex else he wouldnt have gave the penis a pussy would he?

    However, the bible was not written as a manual "how to be a catholic". It gives us the stories, outlook, philosophies and everything concerned with the father, the son and the holy spirit. The meanings are there for you to decode into however you see fit. Look for the meanings behind the words rather than just the words themselves. And even then, its up to you what you believe in. I never got religion forced on me, my parents made the path true, but it was up to me whether I walked it or no. I also have never donated money to my church by the way. Peace.
    Peace!



Similar Threads

  1. Should Rza Sign Immortal Technique?
    By billo in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 03:55 PM
  2. Rza as guest editor...
    By FrenchShin in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •