once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anti-gay group protests at soldier's funeral.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Default Re: Anti-gay group protests at soldier's funeral.

i wouldve went to my car and grabbed my peice... no respect for the dead!! no respect for a fallen soldier!! they should be castrated!

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

No offense, but if you think there's nothing wrong with some redneck holding up a sign that says 'Faggots die', and God laughs' you must have some marbles lose in your head. First of all, to all the devout annoying Christian religious fanatics, there isn't anything in the Bible talking about the spreading of hate. The redneck dude and the other people in that Kansas type cult think that God would praise them for doing these absurd type of protests? lol What a bunch of idiots those Kansas church people are. These is aimed toward the people who talk about the 'it's not natural' crap. How many damn things in this world are natural anymore? Some stupid redneck country girls saying it's not natural, but then they are on birth control pills, and they go and around and fuck every ugly dude out there driving a pickup truck who likes to go muddin'. Absurd. lol

i dont agree with the gay lifestyle but i wouldnt go there.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)