Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: bootlegmania

  1. #1
    sud in a mug foundation Tres.Bo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    26
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    0

    Default bootlegmania

    can anyone hook me up with the full new kanye cd please

  2. #2
    aka Contageous Specialist Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: bootlegmania

    Omg...another Kanye fan lol. Let's just hope you don't make some dick riding comments like "pussy with teeth".
    The year 2002...the battle still with the WU

  3. #3
    sud in a mug foundation Tres.Bo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    26
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: bootlegmania

    ^if i was a kanye fan, I'd be buying his album, this 60% for the sake of bootleg, kanye's a dope producer and mediocre mc so the other 40% is for that of pure entertainment

  4. #4
    aka Contageous Specialist Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: bootlegmania

    Lol, whatever.
    The year 2002...the battle still with the WU

  5. #5
    sud in a mug foundation Tres.Bo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    26
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: bootlegmania

    so i assume you don't have it?

  6. #6
    Making cream Bedlam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,023
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: bootlegmania

    I dont think its leaked yet, dont waste ur time d/ling it though. just get the Nas song, i guarentee thats gonna be the only good song

  7. #7
    aka Contageous Specialist Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: bootlegmania

    Nah, I have it, but I don't want people here to know I'm a closet Kanye fan...*extreme sarcasm*. No I don't have it, and I thank God everyday that I don't have that shit in my posession.
    The year 2002...the battle still with the WU

  8. #8
    sud in a mug foundation Tres.Bo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    26
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: bootlegmania

    ^If only you could witness the dissapointment on the faces of 7/11 posers who think they understand rap music

  9. #9
    Formerly Arsehole
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    693
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: bootlegmania

    I'll say this again, Kanye is a great producer and a wack rapper.

    Dispite his bad rapping, his lyrics aren't about ho's, money and guns all the time, so if he does an album with great beats then it will be a good album. It probably will be a good album. College Dropout was a good album. I don't love or hate Kanye, but he's definately not 100% wack. He's capable of making good tracks, and if he has some decent MC's on the album to save us from an overload of him rapping, the it's going to be a good album.

    People on these boards either seem to hate him for no reason, or ride his dick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •