Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 93

Thread: Meth speaks on the situation

  1. #76
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well....in other news I just got accepted to West Virginia......

  2. #77

    Default

    U serious? WVU is tha shit homie! The greatest party school in the nation! (look it up)Great sports teams too.

  3. #78
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,722
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    and your point is......


    the fuck would i waste 3 minutes watching a 50 cent video? matter of fuck, when the fuck do they even play music videos on tv anymore? (i don't get BET btw)

    and

    on top of that

    who the fuck cares about the name of a video hoe? any girl i see in a rapper's music video already got a name, Video Hoe, that's it
    it's 5 minutes, not 3

    he can't fit all his cars and teeth only in a 3 minutes video
    bring back begongo!!

  4. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pep View Post
    mysogony, disrespect of black women, and stereo typing all in one post....god bless this site
    oh really? what exactly about my statement is wrong? other than the fact that it is the fucking truth.

    everyone knows these girls are total hoebags or else they wouldn't be sucking rappers dicks in music videos, they would be working real jobs earning a dignified salary. no one is forcing them to be whores, they are doing it to themselves. if they didn't walk around looking and acting like street walkers then i wouldn't consider them skanks, but they do so therefore they are. don't blame me for pointing out how they are sluts, blame them for being sluts. there wouldn't be an mysogony in hip hop if these bitches didn't agree to act like total skanks in these videos. if they all refused then there wouldn't be anymore skanky hoes in videos, and the rappers would have to find a new gimmick to sell.

    i hate it when people think i'm terrible for calling girls hoes, it ain't like i'm forcing them to suck dick, if they had any self-respect then they wouldn't be doing this shit

    i got 3 words for those video skanks: read a book

  5. #80
    smoke in your eye
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    871
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Two 4 da Road


  6. #81
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    U serious? WVU is tha shit homie! The greatest party school in the nation! (look it up)Great sports teams too.
    For real? That's what's up.

  7. #82
    rockin old ponys pep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Well....in other news I just got accepted to West Virginia......
    congrats..u goin there???

  8. #83
    THE DIFFERENCE TUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    D.A.D.E
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Rae's double bacon cheeseburgers are legendary
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video


  9. #84

    Default

    yo buckshotstheone, what do you got against women homie? lol

  10. #85
    VogeltjesDansBende lid Jet Set's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    tomorrow comes today
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,530
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    oh really? what exactly about my statement is wrong? other than the fact that it is the fucking truth.

    everyone knows these girls are total hoebags or else they wouldn't be sucking rappers dicks in music videos, they would be working real jobs earning a dignified salary. no one is forcing them to be whores, they are doing it to themselves. if they didn't walk around looking and acting like street walkers then i wouldn't consider them skanks, but they do so therefore they are. don't blame me for pointing out how they are sluts, blame them for being sluts. there wouldn't be an mysogony in hip hop if these bitches didn't agree to act like total skanks in these videos. if they all refused then there wouldn't be anymore skanky hoes in videos, and the rappers would have to find a new gimmick to sell.

    i hate it when people think i'm terrible for calling girls hoes, it ain't like i'm forcing them to suck dick, if they had any self-respect then they wouldn't be doing this shit

    i got 3 words for those video skanks: read a book
    get laid
    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

  11. #86
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pep View Post
    congrats..u goin there???
    Yea, most likely...

  12. #87

  13. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    get laid
    not a problem, i do that quite often as a matter of fact

  14. #89
    DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    fuck fuck fuck
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,166
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    hahahaha u so hood man hahahahaha ^^

  15. #90
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    LOL that's crazy, my friend just got recruited to play football at WVU, I'll bet we be in some shit since he's on the team + this...lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •