RZA and Method Man.
Ol' Dirty Bastard
RZA and Method Man.
Shit, RZA is now 1 ahead of meth on 25....
Fuck that I seen ODB live solo! I'll neva 4get that shit! I neva listened to none of them niggas solo albums more than Dirty's. Me and my dogs used 2 smoke lace and listen to that shit evryday skipping sweet sugar pie sumtimes! ODB is the best he singlehandedly raised them up on 36 and brought them niggas down when he started fuckin up and getting locked up! My favorite rapper of All Time! U got 2 b a certain type of nigga to appreciate asun unique! After that I would go Rza then Meth then Ghost. Deck is my least favorite. I love all them niggas tho but deck is the most boring.
I fear for the 85 that don't got a clue!
Rae's still on four votes...cant a nigga get a piece of admiration on here
Im surprised this poll is actually some what accurate. LOL @ Rae with 4 votes, im sure that number would be higher if it was like 97 or some shit.
yeah i know....everyone has their own opinions on whos the best rapper in wu-tang but i know U-God and Rae are well two of the best and they have the least votes
So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?
Who's Your Favourite Wu-Tang Member?
p.s.: GZA and GZA
Right now in these day and age:
Uey the God
daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!
r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Wow, I can't believe RZA is beating Mef..
well the questions are the same..its not like your gonna think meth is your fav wu member but think he's a shit rapper...why would you think that?
hahahaha Cs103z...so what about mathematics? he was in 'the all in together' crew before wu-tang was concieved with RZA & ODB and he created the wu-logo that we all know.
He also produced -
If this was a thread about 'The Best Producer' then all this might be relevant..but it aint, it's regarding who you think is the best RAPPER...so thats why i cant believe RZA is ahead of meth...meth is better than RZA by a longshot.
- NFL Jams, "Fast Life"
- Wu-Syndicate, "Pointin' Fingers", "Muzzle Toe"
- Dirty Weaponry, "Galactics"
- Wu-Tang Killa Bees: The Swarm, "Cobra Clutch", "Punishment", "Fatal Sting"
- The Pillage, "Oh Donna"
- Tical 2000 Judgement Day, "Snuffed Out"
- Beneath The Surface, "Amplified Sample", "High Price Small Reward", "Publicity", "Feel Like An Enemy", "Mic Trippin’"
- Uncontrolled Substance, "Uncontrolled Substance"
- Blackout!, "Dat's Dat Shit", "Fire Ina Hole"
- The W, "Do You Really (Thang Thang)"
- Supreme Clientele, "Mighty Healthy", "Wu-Banga 101"
- Iron Flag, "Rules"
- Digital Bullet, "Must Be Bobby", "Cousins"
- Next Friday Official Soundtrack, "Shaolin Worldwide"
- Bulletproof Wallets, "Theodore", "Strawberry"
- Legend Of The Liquid Sword, "Fam (Members Only)"
- Tera Iz Him, "Roll With The Rush"
- Northstar, "Duckie", "We Got It"
- No Said Date, "Last Drink", "Do That Dance", "Whatever"
- Street Education, "FANZ", "Who Want To Rap?", "Sweetest Pain"
- Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture, "Cars On The Interstate"
- 4:21...The Day After, "Dirty Mef", "Everything"
- I, "Two Missed Calls"
fuck yeah...Rae's got 5 votes...he's slaying it in here...
so far, as of 22/02/08..theres been 118 votes cast on here...nice one