Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Country For Old Men

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

I really do not understand how anyone can say the ending sucked, what did you expect? Its a real movie, not a Hollywood fart joke. If you actually stop an think about the psychological reasoning behind the entire movie, the ending is perfect.

psychologial reasoning ¿¿ explain

Quote Originally Posted by MILIon View Post
    psychologial reasoning ¿¿ explain
    I'm pretty sure I meant meaning...lol sorry about that. Anyway, if you just think for five minutes about how it ended, you might find out the ending is fantastic.

Or I could suggest that you can google it, because there is plenty of write-ups on it.

.Tom Waits
    .Kid Koala
    .Madvillain

Garrett®

basically the ending fits with the title

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

I'm pretty sure I meant meaning...lol sorry about that. Anyway, if you just think for five minutes about how it ended, you might find out the ending is fantastic.

Or I could suggest that you can google it, because there is plenty of write-ups on it.

lol dont worry about that....i was just curious, didnt know the movie had somethin to it like that. i went into the theater not knowing anything about the movie, no trailer, nothin. a few people told is was supossed to be a dope movie so i went with it.

the whole intersection scene at the end was cool. What pissed me off was when Brolin showed up at the motel, them girls were at the pool or whatever. then boom hes dead, everyone around there is dead, and the mexicans are bein out. shit went to quick after that tho. still thought it was a phat movie. that and Gone Baby Gone were two of my favorites for '07

Quote Originally Posted by MILIon View Post
    lol dont worry about that....i was just curious, didnt know the movie had somethin to it like that. i went into the theater not knowing anything about the movie, no trailer, nothin. a few people told is was supossed to be a dope movie so i went with it.

the whole intersection scene at the end was cool. What pissed me off was when Brolin showed up at the motel, them girls were at the pool or whatever. then boom hes dead, everyone around there is dead, and the mexicans are bein out. shit went to quick after that tho. still thought it was a phat movie. that and Gone Baby Gone were two of my favorites for '07
    They die like that so you get the feeling of loss.

.Tom Waits
    .Kid Koala
    .Madvillain

Garrett®

Quote Originally Posted by J-DON View Post
    basically the ending fits with the title
    There is more to it then that though, like Tommy Lee Jone' dream is about a man dieing & waiting for the younger one.

.Tom Waits
    .Kid Koala
    .Madvillain

Garrett®

thanks for the spoiler u fuck
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Quote Originally Posted by TUCO View Post
    thanks for the spoiler u fuck
    LOL, its not much of a spoiler.

.Tom Waits
    .Kid Koala
    .Madvillain

Garrett®

************************************************** ***********************************SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER******************************************* ************************************************** ***********************

great show. i really wanted the hitman to get his come-uppance in the end so i was a bit disapointed by the ending, only for a minute tho. wen i thought about it, it made alot of sense to end it that way.

Default no country for old men

am i the only one who thought this movie was wack? critics seem to love it, i thought it was too slow and was not entertaining at all, although decent in parts
    When the revolution come, you can see me on the frontline
    firing my gun, standing right beside my son
    so when he grows up, he'll understand that i stood for somethin
    when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck

there is already a thread for this movie, you probably just want special attention though.

.Tom Waits
    .Kid Koala
    .Madvillain

Garrett®