once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56

Thread: Who/what do you believe?

  1. #16

    Default

    The Illuminati was just an Enlightenment-era society of atheists, free-thinkers, and philosophers in Bavaria. It doesn't exist any more, and even if it did, how the fuck are they gonna control the world? Writing angry articles in Slate and The Guardian?

  2. #17
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,843
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    Yeah man, Ibn Sina was a real example of a "master", a theologian, mathmatician, astronomer, philosopher, the list goes on............

    but what really bugs me, is this man gave such a undeniable contribution to the world while europe was in the dark ages, but he is NEVER discussed in uk schools, and proberly all schools in the west!!!....so sad
    IN high school, you really don't learn much history besides a brief overview....I knew during my HS years, we took a year of world history, US history and then government and politics.

    I just recently learned about Ibn Sina from a MIddle East up to 1798 course....Its like anything else, you have to seek it out. They really dont get in depth in High school or even 100 level history course in college. Usually(in the states), you just need two course of Western civ., and maybe and african american history course.
    IM a history major, and i knew little of the mid east and islamic history, so i chose to take this course and learn...and i loved it.

  3. #18
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,544
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ok - this is all fine and dandy - but why/what do you want to share with people about these people you look up to?

    What things have they done to change your paradigm? What have they said/done/experimented/theorized that we should know about. Most people will not do research on something that is unfamiliar to them especially if they have no interest.
    So point out what lights they shone on you to us.

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  4. #19
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,071
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris View Post
    Actually, the group that term "illuminati" refers to is historical fact. The bone of contention is their nature and supposed extermination.

    Anyways, I believe in a god above all human concepts of god. And Grant Morrison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    The Illuminati was just an Enlightenment-era society of atheists, free-thinkers, and philosophers in Bavaria. It doesn't exist any more, and even if it did, how the fuck are they gonna control the world? Writing angry articles in Slate and The Guardian?
    They created this group, and allowed it to be an open operation from start, one that would make it seem like it was nothing more then a crazy conspiracy driven story (made to distract the more "sinister" link they all share)


    Watch, national treasure, sky 3(uk) the conspiracy theory programme, and all other commercial broadcasts, making the "illuminati" look like a fantasy driven story, that pushes people away from rebellion and into embrace, the excuse:"they dont exist, thats jus crazy crap,its the terrorists, and backward countries of the world that are what to control the world"
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  5. #20
    I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,972
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    So if illuminati doesn't exist. Why is their a whole town next to mine thats run by free masons, with positions as Judges, Police Officers, Politicians, manipulating local situations. This is at a small time level, imagine what the big leagues are up to...

    Don't lie to yourself.


    Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

  6. #21
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,544
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What you believe needs to be shared pertaining to these public figures?

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  7. #22
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,544
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^How do you know he isent just out to make a few million?
    What makes you trust what he states. He could just be on the conspiracy bandwagon and profiting from it?

    Ever since 9/11 a lot of shady individuals have profited from chaos.

    I agree with him that the FDA and FTC are corrupt just out for corporate interests. But I'm not so sure on all his cures.

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  8. #23
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,544
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^People who own Big Oil, Paper, Cotton, Coal have been manipulating politics since they discovered what Hemp could do to Paper/Cotton, and Free-Energy/Solar could do to Oil/Coal.

    Basically put them out of biz. Thats a fact - also the Bilderbergs have bought all the governments of the richest nations of the world.

    Every time an advocate of these new/clean technologies tries to speak up or patent they go missing or get assassinated.

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  9. #24
    wuswordz95
    Guest

    Default

    i beleive in the miami dolphins.

    lose patroits

  10. #25
    __SerVant__ Esquire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    33
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I
    Mother
    Mother Africa
    Nelson Mandela

    Tony Montana
    She thinks her brown body has no glory.
    If she could dance naked, under palm trees.
    And see her image in the river, she would know. But there are no palm trees, on the street. "The Holocaust / Warcloud"

  11. #26

    Default

    Jean paul Sartre
    Levy Strauss
    Alan Moore
    Marx
    Nietzche
    Malcom x
    Gandhi
    Method Man
    Jazz Coleman
    Haife Stetie
    Jean Jaures
    Phillip K Dick

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    So if illuminati doesn't exist. Why is their a whole town next to mine thats run by free masons, with positions as Judges, Police Officers, Politicians, manipulating local situations. This is at a small time level, imagine what the big leagues are up to...

    Don't lie to yourself.
    Illuminati =/= Freemasons

    Freemasons have to declare a belief in some kind of supreme being. The Illuminati were atheists, agnostics, skeptics, etc.

  13. #28
    Suga Duga
    Guest

    Default

    in myself
    my mother
    my father
    music (some)
    basketball (some)

  14. #29
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    Aight, iam not a conspiracy theroist, i dont believe in "conspiracies" and i dont follow the trend of eccentric "conspiricies" that alot of people do, i bring FACTS to the table, and evaluate from there....

    Now you say there are "powerfull groups" that compete against each other for power (sounds like some rockstar gang game), you can tell that is not true by logically observing the happenings of todays world, if there were powerfull independent groups competing against each other, i think we would be having a lot more wars then were having today including the inclusion of China and India, and including more uncensored speeches and propaganda broadcast from places like N.Korea and China, detailing the corruption of the U.S government, but none of that is going on because the U.S has close links (discreetly or indescreetly) with the whole world, the reason why most countries stay close to the U.S is for progression of the globalist agenda (which benefits all parties in terms of economic prosperity) like mcdonalds and nikey in china for example.

    Mental enslavement is currently underway on most of the masses, they do not realise it, because they have been brainwashed with the fact that this is life, and it is needed for the progression of the human race. This is false, and not the natural way of life, it is a mind game created by the elite to obtain maximum fiannacial gain. You say it is natrual though, i dont think brainwashing the population through tools such as T.V, films and music is classed as an evolutionary trait, yes people have a tendancy to follow a strong leader.......like George W bush? so not even that is true.

    A lot of people are to skeptical about the state of the world, for all sorts of reasons, but the fact is....WE ARE ALL FREE HUMAN BEINGS, IT IS UNJUST TO BE BORN INTO A WORLD OF MENTAL SLAVERY, AND WE DO NOT LIVE JUST TO WORK OUR ASSES OFF FOR "BOSSES", WE LIVE TO DO GOOD, AND ENJOY EVERY SINGLE MOMENT, WITH OUR WIVES, CHILDREN AND FAMILY.........TO OBTAIN THIS WE NEED TO UNITE WITH A COMMON CAUSE AND TOGETHER EXPOSE ALL THOSE WHO KEEP US CONFINED TO A BOX.................



    Agree.

  15. #30

    Default

    when you don't have verifiable evidence ready for presentation, even far fetched theories are as equally likely. so long as they follow a correct line of reasoning it's all good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •