once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: From Ape to Man

__Goddess__

Default Re: From Ape to Man

That's not how it went.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

^^thats what we saying.. they telling u lies.

do u read the posts?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

God put us on earth is that so hard to believe? Open your eyes look at the world around you. I know my ancestors came out of the Black Hills In south dakota. My dad told me his dad told him and so on and so fourth- Would you lie to your children? The sad thing most other people don't know where they orginated from so there lost -looking for clues in monkey blood. I don't know where black people came from or white people or asians. I just know where I'm from.

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

The exchange of ideas and information in this thread is very interesting indeed. I'll continue to observe before adding any info. Nice one black ...

Peace

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

we came from apes, and evolved as humans

where was god in the holocaust, when afrika was raped, when millions of people have died needlessly in rwanda and of aids?

where is god when women are getting raped and peadophiles look for children?

we are just over advanced animals, what created god if god created us?

Quote Originally Posted by Witty
    Evolution has absolutely nothing to do with man "growing" into an ape...thats a common misconception....evolution deals with natural selection, survival of the fittest and genetic mutations over millions of years.

Pick up a 9th grade biology text book.

peace
    True. You guys all sounds like wieners who smoke too much gay

Yeah, I just came into this thread because I was searching for 'pedophile'
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

the truth is, we dont know exactly, what we know is that evolution exists... We could well be coming from apes, as whales once were land creatures.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

me im wut ya call 5% but i rather belive scientist then some religions but then again scientist get funding from a source and dats the goverment ppl who control the world and if there was a eve she was black

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charging_Soldier
    God put us on earth is that so hard to believe? Open your eyes look at the world around you. I know my ancestors came out of the Black Hills In south dakota. My dad told me his dad told him and so on and so fourth- Would you lie to your children? The sad thing most other people don't know where they orginated from so there lost -looking for clues in monkey blood. I don't know where black people came from or white people or asians. I just know where I'm from.
    How can you say that when it's all relative? One affects the other. "Monkey blood" is relative to HIV, a controlled volital fever in the Verven Monkey, and the grafted "Caucasians" from the Grease Monkey. All people originate from Africa and migrated from that central geographic location. Do the math.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin

where was god in the holocaust, when afrika was raped, when millions of people have died needlessly in rwanda and of aids?

AIDS and the Holocaust are intertwined. It's all Global White Supremacy. God has nothing to do with it. The Global White Supremacy is in control of this entire planet. Once we overstand this and how it's done we can really attain The Twelve Jewels. Otherwise we're not even treading water.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

we could have came form apes....I personally believe in Gods creation. But, God could have made us evolve.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

^^ which god is that?
    the evil one inthe bible? the even eviler one in the bible? or some other evil god?
    god has been created to give u fear, and keep u from asking questions while everything around u crumbles..

or believe in the god ofscience. hwre lifes is a bitch and u marry one and then u die.. hey but dont worry
    as we are all cosmic accidents..
    i dont know what sounds more laughable organised religion or modern science
    some of u cats are really lost, u need to go out and learn,

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Humans are about 98 percent identical to orangutangs(spelling).

Mark is about 99 percent identical to a flamingo.

Anyway, I get annoyed when some religious fanatics get all pissed off when someone even mentions that God might not have created man. They start quoting passages from the Bible, and their faces get all red, and their Abercrombie and Bitch shirts get wrinkled. Anyway, just had to rant.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin

LoL idiot God isnt a Superhero those things were meant to happen he gave those ppl free will and they used it

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    AIDS and the Holocaust are intertwined. It's all Global White Supremacy. God has nothing to do with it. The Global White Supremacy is in control of this entire planet. Once we overstand this and how it's done we can really attain The Twelve Jewels. Otherwise we're not even treading water.

peace
    WHAT THE FUCK??? Like black man never did anything wrong? Who came up with SLAVERY? BLACK MEN INDEED. Black man brought other black man to the coasts of AFRICA so white man was able to transport them to Europe and Amerikkka. Fuck that shit. You are saying racist shit. I fucking hate that. Just read about history. Not just books written by idiots that blame the white man fro everything! Europe never became really rich cause of slavery, Europe became rich of colonies and trading with other countrys. Some black people think Europe was in total control of Afirca and Asia around 1600 and 1700. That's bullshit. Europe conquerd not even 1% of these continents. What could a dutch battle ship with 400 soldiers do to a whole country? NOTHING. People need to realise that you can't just blame the white men for everything. Arabs and black people started slavery in Africa and North Africa. White people joined that. Why? Cause it was an accepted for of economy. It's the truth. The truth if FUCKED and it HURTS. But it was like that.

I don't have to allow some stupid black fool who is a pc nerd calling white man out. Fucking loser. You don't know shit about history and facts of life. You got a stupid view. You don't have any fucking respect for other views and opinions. I'm tired of racist people like you and Samurai7assassin and more of these fools who used to post rasict shit in KNOW THE LEDGE.

Now a guy called WINDWALKER makes a picture and everybody calls him a racist, at the same time black people can say whatever ths fuck they want about white people. I fucking hate that. It's bullshit. it's crap.

Don't you understand that 5% is just a story made up by somebody? The bible and Qu'ran were written by human beings. I don't have a problem with people who believe in God, I was raised as a christian myself. So I know what's it like to believe. To REALLY believe. But to BLINDY believe everything Malcolm X, Clarence 13X and other said and wrote down. That's just stupid imo.

AND YES EVOLUTION IS THE TRUTH PERIOD. I let you all beleive whatever you want, but evolution is a fact.

THE END