once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 97

Thread: What dick taste taste's like to me!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    38,120
    Rep Power
    148

    Default What dick taste taste's like to me!!!

    I've been told my semen tastes bad.


    by a bitch thats tasted her fair share of semen.



    it's probably the african food and lack of milk kicking in...




    but for all my dick suckin n1ggauhz...what does dick taste like to you...?




    no homo.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Go suck off your boyfriend, u cock suckin jew.

  4. #4
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    38,120
    Rep Power
    148

    Default

    im single

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    I've been told my semen tastes bad.


    by a bitch thats tasted her fair share of semen.



    it's probably the african food and lack of milk kicking in...




    but for all my dick suckin n1ggauhz...what does dick taste like to you...?




    no homo.

    You ask what dick tastes like? U must be homo or a latent homo!! lol.

    WHy? Are u planning on tasting it? Fuckin fag!

  6. #6
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    38,120
    Rep Power
    148

    Default

    ^Aight listen you faggot.

    ain't nobody gay nigga. I don't even masterbate unless i tuck my dick between my legs and look in the mirror first, talking to myself like a bitch

    so EAT A DICK FAGGOT













































    and then come back and tell us what it tastes like

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ^Aight listen you faggot.

    ain't nobody gay nigga. I don't even masterbate unless i tuck my dick between my legs and look in the mirror first, talking to myself like a bitch

    so EAT A DICK FAGGOT













































    and then come back and tell us what it tastes like

    WHat kind of masterbation tecknique is this?

    Tucking in your dick?

    Looking in the mirror first?

    LOL




    First u start a thread asking what cum tasts like, then
    u tell me to eat a dick and tell u what it taste like?



    Huh?




    I'm not the one whos curious of what cum tastes like, sausage lover.

    Join the fuckin gay pride parade!





    ThaShaolinAssassin = faggot disciple

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Hey, ThaSausageAssasin, yur thread failed the minite u decided to ask what another man's cum tastes like.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    ThaSausageAssasin obcest with homo Man Laws----

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38663

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    godland
    Posts
    4,560
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    WHat kind of masterbation tecknique is this?

    Tucking in your dick?

    Looking in the mirror first?

    LOL




    First u start a thread asking what cum tasts like, then
    u tell me to eat a dick and tell u what it taste like?



    Huh?




    I'm not the one whos curious of what cum tastes like, sausage lover.

    Join the fuckin gay pride parade!





    ThaShaolinAssassin = faggot disciple
    you have to admit if he was a faggit, he probably would know the answer to his gay question. either he's lying or forgetful.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

    "Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

  11. #11
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    I've been told my semen tastes bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    im single
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ^Aight listen you faggot.

    ain't nobody gay nigga. I don't even masterbate unless i tuck my dick between my legs and look in the mirror first, talking to myself like a bitch


    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    no homo.




    No need for that... You is exposed!
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  12. #12
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ain't nobody gay nigga. I don't even masterbate unless i tuck my dick between my legs and look in the mirror first, talking to myself like a bitch
    That's three possibilities.


    1. U got tits

    2. Ur real name is Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb

    3. U is straight up faggit
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  13. #13
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    38,120
    Rep Power
    148

    Default

    some of yall r faggots man

    if i was gay wouldnt i know dick tastes like a salty fleshy sausage?

    look at this diggy nigga trying to act like the man law library is gay



    YOUR FROM CANADA


    if i posted a pic of my with a twat i'd still be manlier then your whole country combine


























    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!


    FAGGOT! HAHAHHAHAHAHA

  14. #14
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    544
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    YOUR FROM CANADA


    if i posted a pic of my with a twat i'd still be manlier then your whole country combine
    hahahahahahahahaha, canada sucks, why do they even have a military?


  15. #15
    Veteran Member GhettoGnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    norway
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,701
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    ain't nobody gay nigga. I don't even masterbate unless i tuck my dick between my legs and look in the mirror first, talking to myself like a bitch


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •